Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

My 2 cents.

I love Erica and though I won't say she is a very good actress but yes, she is good. That much I can vouch for her. The only issue is her dialogue delivery. She needs to open her mouth and speak otherwise all her words become bzzzz....

Prerna's characterization this season is weak. In S1, Prerna was strong and fiery. You should see the way she used to lash out at Anurag and even Bajaj. Shweta Tiwari's excellent acting skills also contributed to Prerna's success.

In this season, The character of Prerna is weak. The writers have shaped Anurag's character and Bajaj's character well. Positive or negative, they have their own personalities. But what personality does Prerna have apart from being the girl whom Anurag loves and Bajaj married.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In season 1 , 

Everyone did not like Anurag character that much (I guess ) as he doesn't take a stand or always begin weak made the audience love pre ove anu . To compensate last season's mistake they made Anurag strong and gave him a lead to solve all the problems and made pre spectator. 

May be that is the reason pre character does not look that appealing , because Anurag always takes the lead to do the things for everyone and pre has nothing to do (except in komo's track )

Erica is doing a good job ,I really like her scenes with Sneha she really showcases the motherly emotions perfectly and you have to agree with that .

It's just writing problem if the scenes are not ott they she will do a good job.

I have a doubt 

Though they gave power to pre in komo's track and toned down Anurag a bit but anu kuch bhi kare ,pre Ko ignore kare kuch bhi kare hamesha galliyan pre Ko he padta hai Aisa kyun ??