Which Tv actress will be more suitable for Prerna's role?[DT Nt pg 4]

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Erica Fernandes looks good but she is terrible actress. This is not even her debut show,yet it’s hard to connect with her act in the show. No matter how much we blame CV’s for her role,but whatever act she do ,whether emotional breakdown or anything else,she simply can’t act. 

My criticism is for her acting only. 

So now I wish to know if you had given option,whom you guys would prefer for role of Prerna? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapna0405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Erica Fernandes looks good but she is terrible actress. This is not even her debut show,yet it’s hard to connect with her act in the show. No matter how much we blame CV’s for her role,but whatever act she do ,whether emotional breakdown or anything else,she simply can’t act. 

My criticism is for her acting only. 

So now I wish to know if you had given option,whom you guys would prefer for role of Prerna? 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love erica fernandes.

Think this show characterization is terrible , so erica is doing a bad job.

She was superb as sonakshi bose.

All these actors pre, anupam, nivi cannot act in front of ksg. Atleast anu is good in bajrag scenes.

Wish someone like dhristi dhami had the role , but as again even she would have  bad due to the script.

Dr sonakshi bose , Zoya, or geet or khushi had author backed role, they could hold their  own against arnav and asad or dev dikshit.

Ksg was superb today, could see his hurt and insult.

He is called a business  shark and all but never has anyone called him a molester the way prerna is , or cast aspirations on his character .

Am sure we will see more of this, prerna will remove all the anger on bajaj, she will be a doormat in fromt of the basu pativa4 and verbally abuse bajaj.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

From current lot, Pooja Sharma, Draupadi from Star Bharat Mahabharata. If you see the vastraharan episode and her outburst scene, you could actually see the fire inside her. Prerna was this fiery lady, not this meek weepy weak character that KZK2.0 has. 

My POV. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 4 years ago
Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Krystle Dsouza suitable for prerna's role

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I never seen her previous show but heard she did a very good job in her previous show. I saw her first time in Kasauti. Even I think she needs to improve her acting skills. I will blame the writing as well as her character shaped terrible but still I feel she get bored easily while delivering her dialogues. Every time I feel is she having flu or this the way she act😂😂😂

Prerna was never like this. She was such a strong character but here😒

Edited by awesome - 4 years ago
manj thumbnail

They should tone down the melodrama. Show anu working for a change and moving on in life.

Would loveot if they show some kind of buisness fight btw anu and bajaj.

Here anu is burning beds  and damaging property in a foreign land.

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manj

They should tone down the melodrama. Show anu working for a change and moving on in life.

Would loveot if they show some kind of buisness fight btw anu and bajaj.

Here anu is burning beds  and damaging property in a foreign land.

This cracked me up😂😂

manj thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

I never seen her previous show but heard she did a very good job in her previous show. I saw her first time in Kasauti. Even I think she needs to improve her acting skills. I will blame the writing as well as her character shaped terrible but still I feel she get bored easily while delivering her dialogues. Every time I feel is she having flu or this the way she act😂😂😂

erica is good .

The script is bad.

Even actress playing zoya was a newbie then , she did a wonderful job in qh with none other than ksg.

At this rate we will never believe bajaj falling 8n love with this prerna 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think it's too late to change the actress now unless she herself quits. 

Erica is partially good. She is good in normal scenes.  She has good comic timing also. But yes she is terrible in emotional and dramatic scenes.

Can't connect with her at all. U know I hate Anurag the most in this show. Bit still able to connect with him and feel for him just cos of Parth amazing portrayal.

Reg who cld have replaced him, I think Surbhi jyoti, surbhi chandna or even Jennifer winget. They are the best actresses I feel in the younger lot