Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

^Taapsee is actually not that bad, what she needs is versatility, she has been typecasted in similar type of roles and it seems difficult for her to break that mould, let's see, if she keeps trying maybe she can succeed 

lets see what she does with Saand ki aankh. I think Bhumi will steal the show.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
May be his fees will be given from d profits of d film
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Was it promoted as Vidya's film? This is the first I am hearing of this.

When there was news abt Nitya joining the cast, all articles read 'Nitya joins Akshay's film'. I was wondering why Vidya is playing a second fiddle in an AK film with such a huge cast.😔

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

Was it promoted as Vidya's film? This is the first I am hearing of this.

When there was news abt Nitya joining the cast, all articles read 'Nitya joins Akshay's film'. I was wondering why Vidya is playing a second fiddle in an AK film with such a huge cast.😔

I think she is doing the movie for the story and even if almost totally fictionalized, but this story is incredible.

Plus I think, people shouldn't be like Kangu, trying to make everything all about themselves, even biggest male stars take a seat back and allow others the spotlight.

So if Vidya thinks she needs to be associated with this story, nothing wrong in that. Akki is the current money maker of every one in the cast and also synonymous with Indian pride related movies currently, so obviously his name will be used more.

its funny to see now ppl taking digs at pannu calling her sasti copy the same ppl who were lauding her in a poll against kangu opened by thunderlight a week back ago... LOL seriously hypocrisy rules this forum. 

And abt Vidya, she desperately needs a HIT so she won't mind playing anything at this point, considering she has gained more weight than before.

also where r the offers? does the poor woman even have a choice ?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I think she is doing the movie for the story and even if almost totally fictionalized, but this story is incredible.

Plus I think, people shouldn't be like Kangu, trying to make everything all about themselves, even biggest male stars take a seat back and allow others the spotlight.

So if Vidya thinks she needs to be associated with this story, nothing wrong in that. Akki is the current money maker of every one in the cast and also synonymous with Indian pride related movies currently, so obviously his name will be used more.

I did not imply she is doing anything wrong by taking up the film. Totally her call. My 'second fiddle' comment was strictly in terms of 'screen space' and 'film marketing' not creative satisfaction. 

Case in point, with limited screen space Madhavan was my fav in Rang De Basanti. She could very well steal the show in the scope the film offers her.

And ya, after Tumhari Sulu, it would have been nice to see her in author backed roles. But well, Bollywood is Bollywood. I hope she also gets good main leads. I thought she was doing MS Subbalaxmi's biopic, no?

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannikarnikaa

how are ya...don't see much these days here... all good ?✌

yup m fine not much active here though...hope ur doing grt

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sidelined I see her fat ass in every frame. She’s hard to miss like a hippopotamus ðŸ¤£

If akshay gave her a small role it’s understandable. Her lard ass hasn’t given a proper hit in some time ðŸ¤£

Doesn't seem like Akshay is having a supporting role seeing the trailer. The movie is releasing on Independence day which is Akshay's holiday date. Posters have Akshay taking the centre stage. It is being promoted as an Akshay film by makers.