Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Mili long time 🤗

Haven't watch episode from yesterday. i don't have any patience to see anyway I don't know what happen why did that happen. They create mess whole month to clear it with one episode 🤪 Phale hi bola tha ak dusre ke baat chupne se acha hai saath me milkar baat kare sab shot out ho jayega🤣 I love Veer, he is actually coming out as better person post break up trauma🤗 Ruhaan is gone case, after Mishti's all the drama he lost it, but I loved his attitude in last few episode😎 Kunal need to hit the gym I agree, pata nahi yeh body ke saath isko next show kaise milne wala hai😵

Intna kuch kardiya writers ne last me ek master stoke fak diya, Each and every character are back on track. Now everything Mishti did became justified, even if it's not(Which I still think, Mishti is not right but I totally understand her now ) It's a lot better than Sister sacrifice drama, because she was dying and she couldn't able to think anything sane. Now I can give her benefit of doubt because of her illness. Jitna bhi fimly ho, I can understand no one would have able to took sane decision that time. Pari also proved that for her mishti is more important than every thing else, kal hi baat kar rahe the she is selfish but na writers prove us wrong by proving her love for Mishti. Pari is not selfish, that was just moment. I think we can give her benefit of doubt also. Her whole imagery world broke down in sec. She took time to come out from her zone, jesse hi bahar aayi she proved she loves her sister too. Now it's tie between MishRi for Best sister award🤓 I thought the same, when I saw that sindur promo, Ruhaan must have thought, hosh me aate hi drama suru karegi is liya behosi me hi sindur laga diya, abhi koyi bhi drama karle biwi usse ki hai😎🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hi mili

Episode started with dadi poti delusion breaking.Pari herself admitted she is delusional.hum kab se bol rahe the.

Doctor saying aap logi ko nahi pata was hillarious😆how the hell will they know?

One thing I didn't get dadi saying mishti did all these because of her illness how the hell she know😕.usko to thoda sa idea bhi nahi tha Mishti ke sacrifice plan ke baare me. 

No mishaan scenes not even the ones they shot😡

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Hi mili

Episode started with dadi poti delusion breaking.Pari herself admitted she is delusional.hum kab se bol rahe the.

One thing I didn't get dadi saying mishti did all these because of her illness how the hell she know😕.usko to thoda sa idea bhi nahi tha Mishti ke sacrifice plan ke baare me. 

Bold - Arnav said that he found the test reports in Mishti's almirah na, so may be thats an assumption from dadi. And pari also went to meet the previous doctor, he might have said mishti is aware of it already and thats why she registered for the transplant.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Hi mili

Silpa, long time, no see🤗. I hope you are well. Thanks for reminding me the opening scene👍🏼

Exactly, Radhika had jumped ship now and is taking sides with Mishti as if she is in cahoots with her the whole time. Mauli irked me, they tried hard to sell us the divinity, we rejected completely, so they are going to the next best thing after divine mother, divine daughter and her selflessness, her nobility and how she maintained all relationships in her life👎🏼

You know my idiosyncracies. I get caught up in choti-choti details. @ bold...... yes, he is sending her off to a major surgery, even if it were a minor surgery, ek kiss bhi nahin? I have seen people kissing and making their partners better just for shots and I roll my eyes. Sharma raha hain, kya? 😲

I was holding my breath as they rolled up both sisters on two gurneys, holding hands and the door was narrow. I was tense ki ab kaise karenge, nail biting tense🤣They simply took each of them separately, smart par thodi cheese kam padh gayi

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Silpa, long time, no see🤗. I hope you are well. 

Exactly, Radhika had jumped ship now and is taking sides with Mishti as if she is in cahoots with her the whole time. 

You know my idiosyncracies. I get caught up in choti-choti details. @ bold...... yes, he is sending her off to a major surgery, even if it were a minor surgery, ek kiss bhi nahin? I have seen people kissing and making their partners better just for shots and I roll my eyes. Sharma raha hain, kya? 😲

I was holding my breath as they rolled up both sisters on two gurneys, holding hands and the door was narrow. I was tense ki ab kaise karenge, nail biting tense🤣They simply took each of them separately, smart par thodi cheese kam padh gayi

I am good mili.

Yes radhika was talking as if she knew about Mishti's plan all along.

@bold-only ruhaan knows that may be tension ki wajah se.

@red-lol yes if they had to be taken separately through door then what was the need to take them together till the door 😆

@blue-🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Bold - Arnav said that he found the test reports in Mishti's almirah na, so may be thats an assumption from dadi. And pari also went to meet the previous doctor, he might have said mishti is aware of it already and thats why she registered for the transplant.

yes it is her assumptions but the way she said it was like she knew it 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

This whole lupus thing took me back to Selena Gomez post on lupus n kidney transplant n their holding hands pic. Creatives must b Selena fan for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZBHr4Pg5Wd/?igshid=g9u01se38d2m

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Hi Mills 🤗 wow what a post👏 you have killer sense of humour girl I'm laughing so hard🤣 🤣 Ruhaan Humpty Dumpty🤣 he's a little puffy no doubt and it was more pronounced in his sherwani😈 he gotta join jym one of these days😎 

My wish was to see Ruhaan shirtless but some of my friends here warned me against it...but I'm so crazy that I still want to see him shirtless even if it's his bulging tummy that's on display😉

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

(Copy and paste from another thread..)

I liked the episode.

All the characters came one full circle and no bad vibes between them all which is good..

MISHTI's actions are justifiable now . All she wanted was a family for Ruhaan and her sister getting her love.. I don't think anything wrong in that.  

For people who felt that she should have revealed about the disease to her family , I think she did the right thing by hiding it. If her disease was known to all then no one would be happy and crying buckets, which would be even difficult for a dying patient..

So all in all good end to the show according to me..

Now eagerly waiting for the epilogues..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

My whole reaction while watching epi was 🤣🤪🤣

Then some more 🤣