LUPUS???? ...... HUHH, FANCYYY......

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣😵🥺🤪😲

Good evening girls !!! I hope all of you survived the show. I decided not to put myself through the torture and also, I was busy putting out fires in real life, sooo..... 

But, today was hilarious to infinity🤣🤣The above emojis are all me going through phases of feelings as I watched the doctor say LUPUS🤣The writers had their GOTCHA moment 😎with the viewers. I had so much fun, it was a stress buster episode. Totally, totally worth my while🤣 to have watched it today. I thought it was going to be the last day of the show and watched it as I had a little break after such a long time. So, pardon any discrepancies as I write this, as I don't know all the details of the background, even though my good friend Arfa filled me in with the generics. Let's get going, this is going to be long. People who are averse to long posts, you have been duly warned😃

Episode opened with I don't really remember with what ?😲I think they were all congregated outside the hospital room that reads ICU🤣very casually. Oh! I remember, Veer is saying something illegible about Mishti's love for Ruhaan. Why didn't he also educate them about Ruhaan's love for Mishti? Chalo, kuch bhi, Veer emerged as the final hero, breaking, BLASTING Radhika's and sissy's humongous bubble👍🏼 Why is the duo crying like hell? Is it because Ruhaan yanked away and threw away the damned varmala as if he couldn't bear it or is it because of Mishti's illness? Why do I feel it is the former? Am I the only one with meanie glasses on ? What happened to Radhika's acting? Is it just me or anyone else felt wierd watching her crying? Very unusual facial contortions🤔Sissy looked awful guys in that dressing. I am not being mean, just a genuine observation😳

Meanwhile the single doctor, nurse duo have been checking her pulse occasionally and checking the vital machine and announcing ki, she is critical🤣and keeps popping out of the ICU🤣periodically to increase the pathos of the whole situation. Toh kuch kar bhai, not just announce and tell them to go see her. Ruhaan looked like humpty-dumpty in that outfit. This guy seemed totally out of shape, huffing and puffing from a short sprint. Isn't he supposed to be in his 20s? Again, not to hurt anybody's feelings, another observation from me, with a file containing one page report. 

Then, the whole cast congregated sans Mishti to apologize to each other and also praise each other and lovingly scold each otherwhile I was going, kaise justify karein, how, why and when?  Music to my ears is the fact that sissy admitted she is delusional🤣and made false assumptions🤣See even we got praised indirectly by her admission of what we have been screaming at the top of our lungs for a while now👍🏼The only two people who didn't participate in this apologize fest hungama are Arnav and Ansh👍🏼. These two were left unscathed, by some miracle Where is Su bua? May be the drama was too stupid for her to come to the circus wedding👏She is my kind of girl. So Veer ko best friend ka title bhi mila . It didn't take more than 3 minutes to untangle the whole mess they created over a period of 2-3 months, while we have worked ourselves up in deep knots and are still struggling to come to terms with this. 

The fun begins when the single doctor, nurse duo come and announce Mishti has LUPUS🤣and then the iconic, APKO NAHIN PATA? 🤣🤣How the hell did he expect people to know what lupus is? TB thodi hain, ki sab ko pata hogi🤣Then another bombshell " she needs a kidney transplant, abhi ki abhi"🤣🤣I am not laughing about the need for kidney transplant, which is sometimes needed in lupus, but abhi ki abhi made me laugh🤣Anyway, I won't go into technicalities, but my students would have flunked if this is the answer they gave me in this situation Then, everybody pounced on the sole, very frightened nurse to take their blood samples🤣God, it was hilarious, the way they dealt with it, there is noo waaay in hell that a single, frightened nurse could evaluate and reject whether their organs were a match or not,. It is not a blood donation. THAT NURSE'S FACE🤣She was frightened by all the pouncing zombiesattacking her with a ME, ME, MY KIDNEY🤣. I am sorry people, it was a true stress buster episode after very long and stressful last several days. 

Mishti sleeping with an O2 mask, supposedly critical. Ruhaan doesn't want to waste the opportunity, kahin uth ke, phir start nahin ho jaaye sissy ki jaap, he runs to get the sindhoor and put it on Mishti's maang. PHEW !!! Ho gayi, finally. So on one side people were tripping and falling over each other to donate a kidney and on the other side, Ruhaan running for sindhoor. 🤣But how the hell does Radhika know that bachi tumhari hona chaahti thi? I thought she was totally oblivious of what is going on in Mishti's mind and she had been all gung ho about getting sissy her prize💔I have yet to see a scene such as this, marrying off an unconscious patient, kaash kabhi nahin dekhti yeh scene in real life And BTW, lupus is the reason to push Ruhaan towards Ewww.......Looks like the writers are going to get a lot of mileage from a fancy disease such as LUPUSHaan, it is a serious disease, but I have never seen anybody give up on their life as if it is a terminal, untreatable disease 

Sissy hits the jackpot of being the STAR KIDNEY DONOR😎. Cheese poured out of the whole screen, the two sisters being wheeled off with hands held together, the whole cast including Veer's dad tripping over each other to help wheel away Mishti, while only Radhika holds on to sissy's hand, Mauli's prolonged thank you to sissy, SEVERAL POUNDS OF CHEESE oozed into a river. The easiest way for a bechari to become a great, selfless soul, deserving of praise by people in the show, is by donating your spare parts. Writers have completely lost it, if they felt that this would gain acceptance of sissy as the most noble soul after all the nonsense she created. At least not from me. Call me a meanie guys🤔

This better not be the last episode. We didn't sign up to see this divine sisterly bond 😡👎🏼please. I COULD CARE LESS for this nonsense. I have to give it to the actors for being able to put up a straight face as they acted out their scenes. I was laughing for a good 5-7 min after finishing the episode🤣

Overall, a hilariously, crazy and a stupid episode🤣I am sure I forgot some parts of it, I was stopping, laughing and watching all the way through. 

Guys, where are you all off to next? 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hii Mili Dear🤗❤️🤗

Hope You Having Good/Great Time 😛😎 without watching show😉😎😆

Copy /pasting my Rant here 😳 fun piece 😆

Watched only Scenes In FF And Silent Mode smiley19smiley19smiley42smiley41smiley40 Bhar bhar ke Aasu Nikalraha Hai smiley19smiley19 Web Series (2040 )ke Naam per Patha nahi Ye Show Ithna Aage ki Shuruvat sey -Strip Dance /Dare Kiss smiley2 kab 1970-60-50-40-30s mein Chalagaya smiley42 kitne Peeche hai hum smiley19smiley18smiley28 Mauli smiley42ki Aatma Jaag Uti smiley17 lekin samajha nahi smiley17

Ek Mishti kaafi nahi Kurbaaniya Deney mein smiley19smiley20smiley39smiley44 Parismiley3 usse bahut Duur phek gayi iss mamle mein smiley29smiley44Dil na sahi Hum Kidney Toh Baant Sakthy na Sis smiley19smiley19 Dono Sis Ek Dusre ka Haath Pakad ke Silsilaaaaaa smiley41smiley40Gaa Rahe Hai smiley19 Beech mein Maulismiley27aatma ki Darshan Pari ko bhi mila smiley42 sabse Jyada vaqt Dhanyavadon ke Saath smiley19smiley19smiley31 

Ek Chutki Sindhur smiley42 Ruhaan Baabu smiley16Tum Dupatta Ho aur bhi kuch hosakthy ho smiley4smiley17 apni Kismat check karsakty Ho smiley2 

Yeh kaam nahi aaya 😆😆iss mein koyi dum nahi smiley16 bachaney key liye Sindhur nahi 😍😛 Matching Blood sample only With Siblings Eternal Love only Possible smiley42smiley17 Kaash Ansh Bhada honey ke baad yesa condition aathaa smiley41smiley19uss bachhe ko kuch karne ko miltha smiley38smiley38

Ab bhari hai Sirf aur sirf Ekhi Rastha Ekhi Shaksh Jinoney Khud ki Dil na tutne key liye ab tak tha smiley17aur Yeh Heart Thodi hai match honey key liye aur Deney key liye smiley17 Kidney 😁😁😆😆 ek se bhade Do hothy hai smiley42smiley41smiley40apni Sis ko bachane sey inhe Koyi nahi Roksaktha smiley20 

Mila Jeevandaan Gnayan deney wala  bhatkete huye aatma bhi Hazar uss aloukik Drushya ka Sashatkar Hum sabko Voot App per Hua jo pehele Tv per Matarani Milrahi thi 😆😆😍😍ab Mauli 💗💗

S2 ki makers /cvs jo bhi Ho Anekanek Dhanyavaad 🙏🙏🙏🙏 kahi bhi ISHAAN😍😍 Ko naa Deney Key liye 👍👍👍👍 Voh Mitti Sey Bana Ek Bhala Insaan hai 😆😆😘😘 aur Insaan hi banke Jiya aur Aatma Bhi nahi hua smiley42smiley41smiley40kisiki Yaado ya sapno mein bhi nahi aaya smiley4smiley41smiley40...

Aur bhi Shayaad Baaki hai ek aur Epi Jisme bhar bhar ke aur bhi milege Dekhajaaye Toh....... 

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Mili Dear🤗❤️🤗

Hope You Having Good/Great Time 😛😎 without watching show😉😎😆

Copy /pasting my Rant here 😳 fun piece 😆

Watched only Scenes In FF And Silent Mode smiley19smiley19smiley42smiley41smiley40 Bhar bhar ke Aasu Nikalraha Hai smiley19smiley19 Web Series (2040 )ke Naam per Patha nahi Ye Show Ithna Aage ki Shuruvat sey -Strip Dance /Dare Kiss smiley2 kab 1970-60-50-40-30s mein Chalagaya smiley42 kitne Peeche hai hum smiley19smiley18smiley28 Mauli smiley42ki Aatma Jaag Uti smiley17 lekin samajha nahi smiley17

Ek Mishti kaafi nahi Kurbaaniya Deney mein smiley19smiley20smiley39smiley44 Parismiley3 usse bahut Duur phek gayi iss mamle mein smiley29smiley44Dil na sahi Hum Kidney Toh Baant Sakthy na Sis smiley19smiley19 Dono Sis Ek Dusre ka Haath Pakad ke Silsilaaaaaa smiley41smiley40Gaa Rahe Hai smiley19 Beech mein Maulismiley27aatma ki Darshan Pari ko bhi mila smiley42 sabse Jyada vaqt Dhanyavadon ke Saath smiley19smiley19smiley31 

Ek Chutki Sindhur smiley42 Ruhaan Baabu smiley16Tum Dupatta Ho aur bhi kuch hosakthy ho smiley4smiley17 apni Kismat check karsakty Ho smiley2 

Yeh kaam nahi aaya 😆😆iss mein koyi dum nahi smiley16 bachaney key liye Sindhur nahi 😍😛 Matching Blood sample only With Siblings Eternal Love only Possible smiley42smiley17 Kaash Ansh Bhada honey ke baad yesa condition aathaa smiley41smiley19uss bachhe ko kuch karne ko miltha smiley38smiley38

Ab bhari hai Sirf aur sirf Ekhi Rastha Ekhi Shaksh Jinoney Khud ki Dil na tutne key liye ab tak tha smiley17aur Yeh Heart Thodi hai match honey key liye aur Deney key liye smiley17 Kidney 😁😁😆😆 ek se bhade Do hothy hai smiley42smiley41smiley40apni Sis ko bachane sey inhe Koyi nahi Roksaktha smiley20 

Mila Jeevandaan Gnayan deney wala  bhatkete huye aatma bhi Hazar uss aloukik Drushya ka Sashatkar Hum sabko Voot App per Hua jo pehele Tv per Matarani Milrahi thi 😆😆😍😍ab Mauli 💗💗

S2 ki makers /cvs jo bhi Ho Anekanek Dhanyavaad 🙏🙏🙏🙏 kahi bhi ISHAAN😍😍 Ko naa Deney Key liye 👍👍👍👍 Voh Mitti Sey Bana Ek Bhala Insaan hai 😆😆😘😘 aur Insaan hi banke Jiya aur Aatma Bhi nahi hua smiley42smiley41smiley40kisiki Yaado ya sapno mein bhi nahi aaya smiley4smiley41smiley40...

Aur bhi Shayaad Baaki hai ek aur Epi Jisme bhar bhar ke aur bhi milege Dekhajaaye Toh....... 

Oh God, Chandu. I was thinking about you as the show is ending and I didn't say a proper Good bye. I wouldn't say I had a good time, rather no time to think about anything or do anything other than work. I usually say that I can always take out 20 min in a day to watch if I really wanted to. But the last few days were something else, I literally had no time to think even. Today is the first evening in the last 10 days, I came home at a reasonable time- 8 PM. 

But, what a hilarious nonsense that was today! I don't know how those actors acted in today's episode. Every part of it dripped of gooey cheese 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for the post mili. It was much needed. I was in an emotional state of mind and you just cracked me up with this post. Thank you. 

Yes, we shouldnt see for logic in itv shows. KHKT is just about that. Watch the 3rd episode of it. It's hilarious 😂😂 more than today's episode ka hospital scene

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mili long time 🤗

Haven't watch episode from yesterday. i don't have any patience to see anyway I don't know what happen why did that happen. They create mess whole month to clear it with one episode 🤪 Phale hi bola tha ak dusre ke baat chupne se acha hai saath me milkar baat kare sab shot out ho jayega🤣 I love Veer, he is actually coming out as better person post break up trauma🤗 Ruhaan is gone case, after Mishti's all the drama he lost it, but I loved his attitude in last few episode😎 Kunal need to hit the gym I agree, pata nahi yeh body ke saath isko next show kaise milne wala hai😵

Intna kuch kardiya writers ne last me ek master stoke fak diya, Each and every character are back on track. Now everything Mishti did became justified, even if it's not(Which I still think, Mishti is not right but I totally understand her now ) It's a lot better than Sister sacrifice drama, because she was dying and she couldn't able to think anything sane. Now I can give her benefit of doubt because of her illness. Jitna bhi fimly ho, I can understand no one would have able to took sane decision that time. Pari also proved that for her mishti is more important than every thing else, kal hi baat kar rahe the she is selfish but na writers prove us wrong by proving her love for Mishti. Pari is not selfish, that was just moment. I think we can give her benefit of doubt also. Her whole imagery world broke down in sec. She took time to come out from her zone, jesse hi bahar aayi she proved she loves her sister too. Now it's tie between MishRi for Best sister award🤓 I thought the same, when I saw that sindur promo, Ruhaan must have thought, hosh me aate hi drama suru karegi is liya behosi me hi sindur laga diya, abhi koyi bhi drama karle biwi usse ki hai😎🤣

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Thank you for the post mili. It was much needed. I was in an emotional state of mind and you just cracked me up with this post. Thank you. 

Yes, we shouldnt see for logic in itv shows. KHKT is just about that. Watch the 3rd episode of it. It's hilarious 😂😂 more than today's episode ka hospital scene

Awww.... Sweetzz. Why emotional? About the show? I am glad that my world didn't give me time to watch the show for last several days. Hope all is well with you. 

I know I shouldn't look for logic in these shows. But, I felt really bad for that nurse who was scared for her life from these crazed people, all wannabe star donors

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Awww.... Sweetzz. Why emotional? About the show? I am glad that my world didn't give me time to watch the show for last several days. Hope all is well with you. 

I know I shouldn't look for logic in these shows. But, I felt really bad for that nurse who was scared for her life from these crazed people, all wannabe star donors

Arey, nothing. It's just 🤗i'm fine, thank you.

The doctor asking apko nahi patha! Was the most hilarious thing in the episode

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Oh God, Chandu. I was thinking about you as the show is ending and I didn't say a proper Good bye. I wouldn't say I had a good time, rather no time to think about anything or do anything other than work. I usually say that I can always take out 20 min in a day to watch if I really wanted to. But the last few days were something else, I literally had no time to think even. Today is the first evening in the last 10 days, I came home at a reasonable time- 8 PM. 

But, what a hilarious nonsense that was today! I don't know how those actors acted in today's episode. Every part of it dripped of gooey cheese 

I hope You meant Good bye to Show only 👍🏼 not me 😳Dear 🤗 😀😀

Haina nonsense Since Second Tri angle Start and History Repeat nonsense To Finale - we were Signed up for Eternal Sis ki Eternal Saga jinmein koyi bhi nahi tik sakty  

Actors ka kya kahe voh Last Day/shoot ki maaze lerahy thy 😆

CVS jo bhi hai belkul S1 ki end tarah Audience ko Lure kar rahe hai 😈😈

Thankfully You Missed The Craze Fest Most 👍🏼👍🏼 nothing left just Last track is Very Historical Fun Mess Track and End jo bhi Ho Sirf yahi milaf 🤣🤣🤣

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF - RollingOnTheFloor Laughing Emoji GIFssu bua out of City to take care Arnav father illness 

Arnav and Ansh are Stars 😆😆

Veer raised Superb Star 😎😎😎 

Baaki Toh bas bhul jaaye ...Sissy ki aage kuch bhi nahi 🙇🙇🙅🙅🙅

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Arey, nothing. It's just 🤗i'm fine, thank you.

The doctor asking apko nahi patha! Was the most hilarious thing in the episode

Ok, glad you are good👍🏼

Seriously dude has lost it, I was gawking as he was asking " don't you know it" was funny. I can't pick one thing that was hilarious. The whole damned thing was stupid, cheesy and laughable. I am glad they are not letting us off bitter, disturbed and hopping mad. They are going to end on a funny note

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Mili long time 🤗

Haven't watch episode from yesterday. i don't have any patience to see anyway I don't know what happen why did that happen. They create mess whole month to clear it with one episode 🤪 Phale hi bola tha ak dusre ke baat chupne se acha hai saath me milkar baat kare sab shot out ho jayega🤣 I love Veer, he is actually coming out as better person post break up trauma🤗 Ruhaan is gone case, after Mishti's all the drama he lost it, but I loved his attitude in last few episode😎 Kunal need to hit the gym I agree, pata nahi yeh body ke saath isko next show kaise milne wala hai😵

Intna kuch kardiya writers ne last me ek master stoke fak diya, Each and every character are back on track. Now everything Mishti did became justified, even if it's not(Which I still think, Mishti is not right but I totally understand her now ) It's a lot better than Sister sacrifice drama, because she was dying and she couldn't able to think anything sane. Now I can give her benefit of doubt because of her illness. Jitna bhi fimly ho, I can understand no one would have able to took sane decision that time. Pari also proved that for her mishti is more important than every thing else, kal hi baat kar rahe the she is selfish but na writers prove us wrong by proving her love for Mishti. Pari is not selfish, that was just moment. I think we can give her benefit of doubt also. Her whole imagery world broke down in sec. She took time to come out from her zone, jesse hi bahar aayi she proved she loves her sister too. Now it's tie between MishRi for Best sister award🤓 I thought the same, when I saw that sindur promo, Ruhaan must have thought, hosh me aate hi drama suru karegi is liya behosi me hi sindur laga diya, abhi koyi bhi drama karle biwi usse ki hai😎🤣

Unisha, yes, been a long time. 

No, no, NO, my friend, you should watch today's episode ( latest episode I mean , the kidney donation drama). It is a real laugh fest🤣Why do you want to go away with impatience and bitterness, when they are giving us so many things to crack up into pieces🤣The whole drama today is just tooo...... You shouldn't miss it, Unisha. 

Yes, I agree, I have no hard feelings left for Veer. The guy is totally confused, one heck of a puppet, he is just caught up in a whirlwind and doesn't really know nor care about what is going on TO him and AROUND him😕. The great Malhotras have that affect on people they come in contact with. The poor guy. He looks hilarious in his outfit, a really well made bali ka bakra🤔

Sissy ka toh, I have no soft corners for that one. One episode they show some stupidity when I have seen none of the concern for the whole damn show, I won't buy it. I knew they would pull a stunt like this, an easy, breezy way of making somebody mahaan is to donate blood or an organ👎🏼, no matter what nonsense they create. NO benefit of doubt from my end for this character. I don't see even an iota of appeal or personality in this character👎🏼💔