Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

between I. Not the follower of that insta page..could paste or attach vadivelu image here.so searched and got that image..

How to post pictures here?

I used to copy paste pics through mobile 😃 pics sply which already in forum easy to copy 😃 

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Dr Sippy from KHKT

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Thank you so much, Vartika🤗. All of you have been more than kind and generous with me. All of you put up with my quirkiness and sarcasm. Hope I haven't grated too much on your nerves, girls😊

BTW, where are you all off to? Nobody is answering me. Kahin sab ke sab are not trying to lose me? 😲Just kidding😃 I am just glad that they are ending this on a ridiculously funny note👍🏼

Actually I wanna know too that where will everyone go now, our next destination.... I'm gonna watch kkk (khatro k khiladi)  besides that I've no idea...you guys say and I shall follow too😍😍

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Actually I wanna know too that where will everyone go now, our next destination.... I'm gonna watch kkk (khatro k khiladi)  besides that I've no idea...you guys say and I shall follow too😍😍

Edited by rapaka70 - 4 years ago
rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

me too