Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

He said that once she is alright then he will ask lala to search for new place for them.💔

This is great. Serves her right. She's noticed that he is maintaining a distance. I think she was going to thank him or say sorry or something. 

When he tells her that he will ask Lala to help find a new place she looked as if someone had slapped her. Then she will say that that's not what she wanted to say but Babes will arrive before any meaningful conversation happens. 

The fact that there is nothing casual about their conversations anymore and the awkwardness between them both has already started to bother her. Also, the fact that he won't help them find house himself, he will outsource it to Lala. One, because I don't think he could do it without getting emotional and two, because he doesn't want to interact with her unless necessary). 

I think when Babita later throws a fit after HS tells her to stay away Minnie will realize that he will keep away from them both. 

inlieu thumbnail

double post

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

did they air the hospital scene between hanuman and mini today? i dint see it in the episode😕

i mean the one posted in the opening post

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

did they air the hospital scene between hanuman and mini today? i dint see it in the episode😕

Not yet. I think it's tomorrow. I can't wait!

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Nope. That scene comes tomorrow probably!