Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The track is interesting - how Minni will come to terms with HS Babita relationship .

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aww! He loves Minnie so much he will do anything for her. I don't think Babita will know just yet what is going on but HS will probably back off completely and keep his distance from them both while living in the same house, Amar Prem style. I think Minnie will miss him and his affection then, and realize what he means to her. 

In today's episode it was the first time she said out loud she loved her Hanuman Uncle but she has always known she felt this way. 

He was so hurt today when she misbehaved with him, I can only imagine how much it's going to hurt him when he finds out the reason. 

I am really looking forward to the hospital scenes. I felt really bad that HS has to feel sorry for "crossing the line" when he did no such thing. I think he is overwhelmed by the guilt that his Veer Balika is hurt because of him, even though nothing was intentional, and that he could have paid more attention to her thoughts on this matter. The thing is, he never approached Babita directly to ask for her hand in marriage or even express his feelings openly. He never looked at her in a bad way. Mickey did a good job explaining that. 

I think the hospital scenes will really bring out the other dimension of HS that she has subconsciously known to exist but took for granted and never paid attention to: his fatherly affection. The way he tells her he can't see her tears, and then walks out of the room to cry just outside. Both of them are hurting because both of them don't want to lose each other or hurt each other. What a beautiful bond! ❤️

I don't think we've seen HS cry this way, except when he was remembering Imarti as Babita was dictating the love letter. The upcoming episodes are going to be a treat to watch. Emotional but very beautiful. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

AWW!! This is the beauty of our show😊. Even so much ups and downs ,frustrations,disappointments still we are so much attched to the show❤️. It` s still so different than all other shows. Cant belive how beautifully H.S directly talking to his veervalika and both are so emotional😭. Glad Minie calms down and listening.H.S and Minnie jori is so pure and unique . Anirudh is killing each and every emotions ❤️.

Thanks for sharing .

Yes, this is why we're still here. I know the writers are trying to improve things, and it's showing. What a beautiful scene, what a talented cast! 

I love that HS maintains his openness with his Veer Balika and tries to explain things to her directly, but also makes sure she understands that he will not tolerate tears in her eyes. He adores her so much! Right from the beginning he could not stand seeing her cry and would get teary-eyed too. 

I can only imagine how worried he must have been when she was hospitalized and had surgery. Now, upon finding out that he's the reason she's so upset, he will do whatever he can to avoid hurting her, even if it means suppressing his emotions for Babita, and maybe even keeping himself away from Minnie. 

She shares each and everything with HS, so I wonder how she will feel once there is a gap between them. Who will she talk to about what happened in college, or express her excitement to? It's these everyday things that made the bond and the show beautiful and I think it's these very moments that she will miss. Only then will she re-evaluate her position and see things differently. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yes, this is why we're still here. I know the writers are trying to improve things, and it's showing. What a beautiful scene, what a talented cast! 

I love that HS maintains his openness with his Veer Balika and tries to explain things to her directly, but also makes sure she understands that he will not tolerate tears in her eyes. He adores her so much! Right from the beginning he could not stand seeing her cry and would get teary-eyed too. 

I can only imagine how worried he must have been when she was hospitalized and had surgery. Now, upon finding out that he's the reason she's so upset, he will do whatever he can to avoid hurting her, even if it means suppressing his emotions for Babita, and maybe even keeping himself away from Minnie. 

She shares each and everything with HS, so I wonder how she will feel once there is a gap between them. Who will she talk to about what happened in college, or express her excitement to? It's these everyday things that made the bond and the show beautiful and I think it's these very moments that she will miss. Only then will she re-evaluate her position and see things differently. 

But today after watching the entire episode I came to the conclusion that it was much needed. Both minnie and babaita need to understand that they can not take him for granted. If they all stay under one roof but H.s will start to maintain a distance that will bee cherry on the cake. Just because he is always there for these two does not mean he has no self respect,no emotion,no desire nothing.No .Minnie can not expect taht her Hanuman uncle will be always at their service forever and three of them will be like alwys. nope. How long Babita is going to hide her emotions for Minnie? How long she is going to be maintain her perfect image?  These confrontation  wAS  much needed. This hide and seek game needs to finish . Minnie needs to learn that both her babes, and her hanuman uncle are human no god or godess. If I am not wrong this distance will make Minnie more restless than Babita. Today h.S told Lalla that every evening Veerbalika needs to share each and everything with him other wise she cant go to sleep . So it will be a test for minnie to overcome her lots of misconceptions about life. 

bUT I cant see H.S in guilt.He did not do any crime,he just started to love a lady ,without any ill thoughts or expectations. I dont want him to feel guilty for nothing. 

I am waiting when MInnie will come to know about her babe`s feeling for H.S ,She thinks babe is perfect. HUMM!! No girl your mother already started to love him. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

But today after watching the entire episode I came to the conclusion that it was much needed. Both minnie and babaita need to understand that they can not take him for granted. If they all stay under one roof but H.s will start to maintain a distance that will bee cherry on the cake. Just because he is always there for these two does not mean he has no self respect,no emotion,no desire nothing.No .Minnie can not expect taht her Hanuman uncle will be always at their service forever and three of them will be like alwys. nope. How long Babita is going to hide her emotions for Minnie? How long she is going to be maintain her perfect image?  These confrontation  wAS  much needed. This hide and seek game needs to finish . Minnie needs to learn that both her babes, and her hanuman uncle are human no god or godess. If I am not wrong this distance will make Minnie more restless than Babita. Today h.S told Lalla that every evening Veerbalika needs to share each and everything with him other wise she cant go to sleep . So it will be a test for minnie to overcome her lots of misconceptions about life. 

bUT I cant see H.S in guilt.He did not do any crime,he just started to love a lady ,without any ill thoughts or expectations. I dont want him to feel guilty for nothing. 

I am waiting when MInnie will come to know about her babe`s feeling for H.S ,She thinks babe is perfect. HUMM!! No girl your mother already started to love him. 

Agree. They need to stop taking him and his availability for granted. Minnie needs to realize he is human and can have feelings that are natural and pure without undermining all the goodness she knows he has. He has no reason to feel guilty and doesn't need to tolerate Minnie's misbehavior but he will because he loves her and wants her to guide her to be a good person.

This track is very important for her personal development and for her to see the other side of the coin. She idolizes him and acknowledges she has never met anyone like him. So she will also have to learn from him that it is possible to move on from tragedy and grief and give oneself a new chance in life. Not everyone is bad, and love can be a powerful emotion that binds people. What her parents shared was not a love story at all so she cannot expect every love story to be that bitter and painful. This is part of her growing up.

i agree this distance will affect her more than Babita, but I also wonder if during this time she will finally start to notice that Babita cares a lot about HS. 

@bold, she will realize that he is an intrinsic part of her life. Just like he cannot imagine his life without his Veer Balika, hers is incomplete without him. She will have to face the prospect of losing him for good if she walks out or turns away from him. The most beautiful part is that no matter what she does or says, no matter how hurt he is, he will always love her and care about her well-being. So even if she comes running back to him, she will find him where she left him, welcoming her back with open arms and an open heart. That's what fathers do. 

inlieu thumbnail

Another related clip. Minnie's already starting to regret how she behaved with HS, especially after hearing from the nurse and from Babita what he went through when she was in pain and all that he did for her at the hospital.

Babita is looking at him differently already and I think he has risen in esteem in her eyes significantly. Hope she remembers it next time she fights with him unnecessarily. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipQ2lPlA3I

inlieu thumbnail

Extended clip from India TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsgxLR7hjXk

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Extended clip from India TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsgxLR7hjXk

Oh god what a heart wrenching scene I am sure... mini knows Hs is crying.. I hope he didn’t say that let her get well I will find a new house for you both to stay... and just by the thought of it.. both are crying 😭 

inlieu thumbnail

He was already teary eyed when talking to her about his feelings and trying to control himself. I am sure she knows he's weeping as much as her after leaving the room.

I hope he won't say that he will find them another place. 

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

He was already teary eyed when talking to her about his feelings and trying to control himself. I am sure she knows he's weeping as much as her after leaving the room.

I hope he won't say that he will find them another place. 

He said that once she is alright then he will ask lala to search for new place for them.💔