Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AWW!! This is the beauty of our show😊. Even so much ups and downs ,frustrations,disappointments still we are so much attched to the show❤️. It` s still so different than all other shows. Cant belive how beautifully H.S directly talking to his veervalika and both are so emotional😭. Glad Minie calms down and listening.H.S and Minnie jori is so pure and unique . Anirudh is killing each and every emotions â¤ď¸.

Thanks for sharing .

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Upcoming episodes seems to be really interesting. And i love whenever hs says something. It always touches your heart. Ashnoors offscreen interviews are always interesting. She is a very intelligent and matured girl in real life. Amd she has a very very cute face.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So HS is looking after Mini will Babita is at work. At least they are spending time together. He has taken blame on himself for falling in Love. He was sad.

What I don't get is She knows HS so why the drama. It could be a   stranger what than.

I hope that HS stays away from these two toxic couple - Me and Babes together nonsense - and let Babita make the first move once she knows what she wants from Life or HS. Life is not always greener on the other side.

RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

So HS is looking after Mini will Babita is at work. At least they are spending time together. He has taken blame on himself for falling in Love. He was sad.

What I don't get is She knows HS so why the drama. It could be a   stranger what than.

I hope that HS stays away from these two toxic couple - Me and Babes together nonsense - and let Babita make the first move once she knows what she wants from Life or HS. Life is not always greener on the other side.

She believes love would complicate everything between the trio. And try looking through her perspective once every man who wasn’t a stranger broke both Babes &Mini cruelly be it Ashok or mini’s mama or even Mini’s grandpa(remember that surname change track) Hence in this case Apne and Paraye doesn’t matter. 

Let’s stop being biased in the forum pls and try looking through each character’s PoV 

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There was this another video from India TV regarding the scene where HS and talking to Minnie in the hospital, and they're both crying. It is so painful to watch, it hurts

https://twitter.com/SBASIndiaTV/status/1151397321986306049?s=19

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS. It sounds like a development which is for the betterment and next step of their relationship... Like Ashnoor is saying, Minnie is gonna realise what gem caring person HS has always been. And it's gonna change her mind eventually and their relationship won't be strained for longer time, hopefully

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get what you are saying. But these two have taken such a extreme turnaround its unbelievable now. Remember she has had Sukhi and her Dadaji all her life, to see that not all Men are the same. But you definitely cannot get through life wearing the hashtag if only Me and Babes attitude its not healthy and will stifle them in the end.

So that arguement does not wash anymore. Its little wonder that She is in the state she is in now. 

Take the Interview eg when the Lady stopped her when She was finishing the interview and with no scenes of Mini in it is a classic example of how everyday life is and she cannot and will not be able to sulk and have over dramtic Babes rushing and telling off people to give into her demands is not setting her daughter a good example in how to survive every day life.

Even when Mini passed the exams  she hid it from Babes and even her ambitions to study in London has been suppressed by Babita, is a classic case of  Babes not thinking of Mini education and future.

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am saying from personal experience, it is really difficult to be rude and indifferent to a really good person. So how can minnie do that🙂. Life is a journey so we need to take the good with the bad and dirty. If all the time it is good, how will we appreciate life. It will be a transformational event for minnie.

Edited by maharathikarna - 4 years ago
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

There was this another video from India TV regarding the scene where HS and talking to Minnie in the hospital, and they're both crying. It is so painful to watch, it hurts

https://twitter.com/SBASIndiaTV/status/1151397321986306049?s=19

Thank you so much đŸ˜Šâ¤ď¸. it s just pure and pristine relatishion â¤ď¸. ITs going to be so emotional for us đŸ˜­. He can do anything for his veer balika .