Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I really can't wait as to when Ranbir and Prachi will have proper screentime. Hope the writers get over the overused track of prachi getting humilated by Rea and devote time to building up Pranbir's relationship. I also want sunny to appear in the story. He could be a interesting dynamic in their relationship. Is sunny purab and disha's son??  

Yes he is purab and disha's sunny. I guess when they run out of ideas on how to stretch this abhigya reunion they'll bring in sunny to add more drama as they'll increasingly have to focus on the purab-disha-aliya angle. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here. I was a die hard fan of Abhi and Pragya back when the show started in 2014. I got bored after watching the first 100 episodes because the writers used to make Pragya look bad and somehow make Abhi believe Tanu and Aliya 99% of the time. I gave up on it and now started watching it because of the new generation. I am liking the show surprisingly for 2 reasons. The first one is Abhi's pining for Pragya and the second one is Prachi and Ranbir. I Love their banter and like the fact that Prachi is not weak like Prague was initially with Abhi. They look good together. I am really looking forward to how they fall in love through this fake love her and how their blooming relationship will progress. This forum is essentially dead because the pace of this show is bad and despite the show nearing 100 episodes since the 20 year keep abhi and Pragya have not met😕😕.

Once again a bs episode last night đŸ˜« abhi and Pragya have supposedly such a strong bond that they constantly feel each other’s presence when they’re near but not when they’re in the same room or same houSe. When Pragya moved back after learning prachi was in jail it was the exact same scene where they were passing each other on a road, it was raining and they “felt” and “called out” to each other. It’s literally becoming a joke with where this story is going and how it’s being told. And the same old shit with Rhea trying to frame prachi from day 1. It’s so annoying, the show is going round and round in circles with the misses and prachi being framed. At this point I’m actually enjoying the Purab story more. I like prachi and ranbir together but I think the whole “make her fall in love then break her heart then realise you’re in love with her” is a bit too predictable. This show is turning into a train wreck. I wish the writers would get sacked and they employ new writers who have a bit of creativity beyond the same repetitive tracks we are forced to watch from the second leap. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Once again a bs episode last night đŸ˜« abhi and Pragya have supposedly such a strong bond that they constantly feel each other’s presence when they’re near but not when they’re in the same room or same houSe. When Pragya moved back after learning prachi was in jail it was the exact same scene where they were passing each other on a road, it was raining and they “felt” and “called out” to each other. It’s literally becoming a joke with where this story is going and how it’s being told. And the same old shit with Rhea trying to frame prachi from day 1. It’s so annoying, the show is going round and round in circles with the misses and prachi being framed. At this point I’m actually enjoying the Purab story more. I like prachi and ranbir together but I think the whole “make her fall in love then break her heart then realise you’re in love with her” is a bit too predictable. This show is turning into a train wreck. I wish the writers would get sacked and they employ new writers who have a bit of creativity beyond the same repetitive tracks we are forced to watch from the second leap. 

My mum told me it was many months before abhi find out kiara was his daughter and pragya her mother. I expect the same thing here predictably I'm afraid đŸ˜†

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

My mum told me it was many months before abhi find out kiara was his daughter and pragya her mother. I expect the same thing here predictably I'm afraid đŸ˜†

Your mum is spot on. It was exactly the same with kiara as it is with prachi. He feels like she’s his daughter, she feels like he’s her dad and they both have a bond. He doesn’t know she’s Pragya daughter and prachi/kiara never knew that Pragya knew abhi. Even when they did come to know about each other, Pragya acted like she weren’t kiaras mother, and she will probably do the same with prachi. If she loved him or Rhea that much she had an opportunity to meet him the day he came to saritas house and spoke to Disha yet she hid behind a door. What the hell is point of showing her keep thinking about him, plus she promises prachi to do whatever to find her father yet when the moment came where she could do something, she hid. She even forbade disha telling abhi. Pragya is actually an awful mother. She did the exact same thing to kiara only at least kiara had a dad in king. Prachi is so desperate for a dad that she goes out looking for one in abhi. 

Even with prachi/Rhea it’s probably going to be months of framing,fighting etc 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Your mum is spot on. It was exactly the same with kiara as it is with prachi. He feels like she’s his daughter, she feels like he’s her dad and they both have a bond. He doesn’t know she’s Pragya daughter and prachi/kiara never knew that Pragya knew abhi. Even when they did come to know about each other, Pragya acted like she weren’t kiaras mother, and she will probably do the same with prachi. If she loved him or Rhea that much she had an opportunity to meet him the day he came to saritas house and spoke to Disha yet she hid behind a door. What the hell is point of showing her keep thinking about him, plus she promises prachi to do whatever to find her father yet when the moment came where she could do something, she hid. She even forbade disha telling abhi. Pragya is actually an awful mother. She did the exact same thing to kiara only at least kiara had a dad in king. Prachi is so desperate for a dad that she goes out looking for one in abhi. 

Even with prachi/Rhea it’s probably going to be months of framing,fighting etc 

Probs will have to wait for end of the year or beginning of next year for all the truth to be out in front of everyone about prachi being abhi and pragya's daughter and rhea-prachi being twins. You're right about pragya being shown to be a far more selfish parent than abhi, although even abhi isn't a selfless and wise parent himself given he isn't willing to go and look for pragya and bring her back even for the sake of bringing his daughter back on track when she is one after one doing such awful things. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I personally disgaree with the Pragya being an awful mother. I think their past and all the emotions are far to complexed for anyone in her place to make the best decision. Plus given Abhi's track record  i think any concerned mother would want to keep their child away from him. 

I remember during Kiara's track, Pragya loved and missed Abhi (Thought he hated her for Dadi's death. BTW he eventually said he wanted to forget about it but he still blames her for it.) . She wanted Kiara to be with him and knew that he loved her but she was afraid of Tanu and Aliya. (Completely reasonable in my opinion considering Abhi never actually did anything bout them, they always weaselled their way back in somehow and managed to fool him but Pragya knew better having faced them) She was afraid that they would hurt her daughter. Wasn't wrong about that, look what happened to Kiara. 

And with Prachi, she told Disha clearly that Prachi is all she has and she doesn't want to lose her. During the construction site track when Abhi's accident happned, she said that everytime they meet something bad happens( also true). She's just afriad of something happening to Prachi. 

Again her fear is right. The people in  Abhi's lif always end up harming the people he loves. First Aliya and Tani wrecked Pragya's life, killed her sister, Tanu was indirecty responsible for Dadi's death and was the reason Kiara died. 

Now, Rhea having grown under Chudail Senior's influence is doing the same to Prachi. her life has been a  mess ever since she met Abhi. 

I generally like Abhi and Pragya, why is something i'll need to make a whole other post about but it isn't typically because they look good together. it's mainly because what their characters and how they complement each other. 

The new gen has potential if their characters are hashed out a bit better. i've already made my opinions clear on the casting issue way to many times. 

Abhi isn't a selfish father. He's really loving and the cool dad any kid would wish for but he isn't the kind of father that a child needs. He can only be a good father with Pragya around because in terms of their character, she balances him, makes him see where he's going wrong. He is incapable of doing that on his own. 

Abhi coincidently has gotten along better with the daughters raised by Pragya because they both had/ have the same grounded personality as Pragya. They reminded him of her all the time. 

P.S. Pragya thinks she's bad luck for him, thinks being a part of his life will harm their daughter and thinks he hates her thanks to his conflicted emotions. So i don't see why she would even consider going to him. 

I just wish they would focus on something more than making one daughter negative and the other positive. they can do so much more with the story, just in terms of familial relations or challanges that the girls may face together instead of this crap or the Ranbir-Prachi-Rhea triangle. 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What astounds me is the sheer ridiculousness of the scene where Abhi gets into Pragya's house and Prague accidentally drops flour on his face. How could Abhi not recognize Pragya and Pragya not recognize Abhi? If someone I know throws flour onto my face, I still would be able to recognize that person and that person would recognize me. Ekta always does this in her serials where the characters are separated for a considerable period of time and they take decades to meet. They don't age and they look even better than before. Abhi and Pragya must be 48-50 years old if Rhea and Prachi are 20. They still look the same. 

SONAL30 thumbnail

What astounds me is the sheer ridiculousness of the scene where Abhi gets into Pragya's house and Prague accidentally drops flour on his face. How could Abhi not recognize Pragya and Pragya not recognize Abhi? If someone I know throws flour onto my face, I still would be able to recognize that person and that person would recognize me. Ekta always does this in her serials where the characters are separated for a considerable period of time and they take decades to meet. They don't age and they look even better than before. Abhi and Pragya must be 48-50 years old if Rhea and Prachi are 20. They still look the same. 

@bold

Nhi ji they r 60+

When abhigya got married that time pragya was 28 n abhi was 30

So if we calculate then

28 + atleast 4 Years of sautan drama = 32

Then they took 7 years leap so 32 + 7 = 39

Then they again did king ka drama for at least 2 year so it means 41

Then Abhigya got married again n then pragya's pregnancy so again 41+1 = 42

Then they took 20 years leap

So now pragya is atleast 62 & abhi is 64 but they still look youngđŸ€Ł

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I personally disgaree with the Pragya being an awful mother. I think their past and all the emotions are far to complexed for anyone in her place to make the best decision. Plus given Abhi's track record  i think any concerned mother would want to keep their child away from him. 

I remember during Kiara's track, Pragya loved and missed Abhi (Thought he hated her for Dadi's death. BTW he eventually said he wanted to forget about it but he still blames her for it.) . She wanted Kiara to be with him and knew that he loved her but she was afraid of Tanu and Aliya. (Completely reasonable in my opinion considering Abhi never actually did anything bout them, they always weaselled their way back in somehow and managed to fool him but Pragya knew better having faced them) She was afraid that they would hurt her daughter. Wasn't wrong about that, look what happened to Kiara. 

And with Prachi, she told Disha clearly that Prachi is all she has and she doesn't want to lose her. During the construction site track when Abhi's accident happned, she said that everytime they meet something bad happens( also true). She's just afriad of something happening to Prachi. 

Again her fear is right. The people in  Abhi's lif always end up harming the people he loves. First Aliya and Tani wrecked Pragya's life, killed her sister, Tanu was indirecty responsible for Dadi's death and was the reason Kiara died. 

Now, Rhea having grown under Chudail Senior's influence is doing the same to Prachi. her life has been a  mess ever since she met Abhi. 

I generally like Abhi and Pragya, why is something i'll need to make a whole other post about but it isn't typically because they look good together. it's mainly because what their characters and how they complement each other. 

The new gen has potential if their characters are hashed out a bit better. i've already made my opinions clear on the casting issue way to many times. 

Abhi isn't a selfish father. He's really loving and the cool dad any kid would wish for but he isn't the kind of father that a child needs. He can only be a good father with Pragya around because in terms of their character, she balances him, makes him see where he's going wrong. He is incapable of doing that on his own. 

Abhi coincidently has gotten along better with the daughters raised by Pragya because they both had/ have the same grounded personality as Pragya. They reminded him of her all the time. 

P.S. Pragya thinks she's bad luck for him, thinks being a part of his life will harm their daughter and thinks he hates her thanks to his conflicted emotions. So i don't see why she would even consider going to him. 

I just wish they would focus on something more than making one daughter negative and the other positive. they can do so much more with the story, just in terms of familial relations or challanges that the girls may face together instead of this crap or the Ranbir-Prachi-Rhea triangle. 

All you’ve said is correct which can be easily remedied by the both of them sitting down and having a good old conversation, airing each other’s (more Pragya) fears etc and finding a solution to all of this if they really want to be together. The solution that stands out to me is them moving on their own and getting the negativity (aliya) a house where she can live on here own. Knowing the type of character they show abhi to be I actually think he will do is as would mean them being together as a family which is what they show both people wanting. All the negativity you mentioned is due to the ppl around abhi not him himself which can easily be sorted. Pragya is no different to abhi in making light of wrongdoings, as she’s doing with Rhea and I think it’s down to the fact that they always want to see the good in people and believe these ppl when they say sorry. Both Pragya and abhi have dismissed what Rhea has done saying “she’s a child”, at 20 years old 😭😭 Most of Pragyas fears (not all) stems from pure superstition. Eg, meeting in a building site, there’s a good chance of something going wrong, especially if there’s signs everywhere telling u not to be there. And u don’t think she’s bad luck for him I think they got the wrong ppl around them which they need to get out their lives and she needs to trust her husband a bit more and come up with solutions WITH him when things do go wrong, it’s what a marriage is about. I can get the point that she felt both kiara and prachi was all she had at the time but her own loneliness is no reason to keep a kid away from their father, unless that father is violent, addict, dangerous. Fathers have rights too although not as much as mothers. And not even from the fathers perspective, but as u can see in prachis case, kids long for their fathers and often blame themselves for the father not being around,,, not to mention the bullying prachi has put up with for having no father. Pragya won’t even speak to the poor girl about her dad and threatens suicide when she asks. That’s wrong in my eyes. In fact I don’t even know how she was compelled, as a mother, to leave one child in the first place. I can’t even fathom that. 

I couldn’t agree more that I wish they’d make Rhea not be so negative. It would have been nice to see them bond and become best friends, instead of prachis bond with abhi. I hate how boring this whole back and forth with the framing tracks are going. It’s months now đŸ€“

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one is going great guns. I mean u guys. Not the serial. I won't be missing anything even if I see it after one year 😆😆😆.

Jokes apart, I am extremely busy. So unable to write. As for watching i had already told I am done with this rubbish till they stop moving in circles. Will be just reading this forum and WU.

@Sammy, thx yesterday for the clarification about Ranbir. I think it was in another article.