Hi, why so silent babes ?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, I'm jasmene. I used to watch KKB on and off but gave up after 100 or eo episodes. Recently came across a video of Prachi and Ranbir and binge watched the Nayi Peedhi episodes for 2 reasons. Pranbir and Abhi+Prachi's bond. Now reasons for liking pranbir are simple and cliched. Nok-jhoks ( sometimes looks immature but it's tellywood, chalta hai) Ranbir is hot prachi is pretty and they have good chemistry + their background score is intense = a melting me. Now coming abhi + prachi bond, I really, really love it. Unlike Pragya and rheas's bond, which looks sooo forced, PraBhi's bond has been shaped very nicely. Like the time abhi threw prachi out of his after food insident did make me angry but it was actually a good way to show how thier relation and trust in each other progressed. With pragya and rhea, it's just so forced and shoved in our faces like, I literally skip thier scenes whenever they're in same frame. I'm sure in future I'm going to love Prabhi father daughter bond even more. I'm also lookig forward to Ranbir actually falling in love with prachi and prachi refusing to believe him after she knows the truth and agreeing to marry someone else ( maybe sunny, their houses are close as well so they can show all of them togethrr easily as well ) 

Anyways, this forum is really dead so I decided to post this. Please reply and share your thoughts as I love reading different opinions and views. Healthy arguments and discussions are always welcome.

Originally posted by Chashmish786

Hi, I'm jasmene. I used to watch KKB on and off but gave up after 100 or eo episodes. Recently came across a video of Prachi and Ranbir and binge watched the Nayi Peedhi episodes for 2 reasons. Pranbir and Abhi+Prachi's bond. Now reasons for liking pranbir are simple and cliched. Nok-jhoks ( sometimes looks immature but it's tellywood, chalta hai) Ranbir is hot prachi is pretty and they have good chemistry + their background score is intense = a melting me. Now coming abhi + prachi bond, I really, really love it. Unlike Pragya and rheas's bond, which looks sooo forced, PraBhi's bond has been shaped very nicely. Like the time abhi threw prachi out of his after food insident did make me angry but it was actually a good way to show how thier relation and trust in each other progressed. With pragya and rhea, it's just so forced and shoved in our faces like, I literally skip thier scenes whenever they're in same frame. I'm sure in future I'm going to love Prabhi father daughter bond even more. I'm also lookig forward to Ranbir actually falling in love with prachi and prachi refusing to believe him after she knows the truth and agreeing to marry someone else ( maybe sunny, their houses are close as well so they can show all of them togethrr easily as well ) 

Anyways, this forum is really dead so I decided to post this. Please reply and share your thoughts as I love reading different opinions and views. Healthy arguments and discussions are always welcome.

@Bold- At least you're being honest about why you like pranbir. To be honest most ITV couples have a toxic relationship and the male leads all are heavily flawed and always disrespect and hurt the female leads at some point, and because this is so common place amongst male characters in ITV, yet still manage to be glorified by makers and loved by audience by showing ML's overcompensating when they realise their mistake, so I still find myself liking and rooting for ranbir opposite prachi despite him agreeing to rhea's bet... heck if people can love male lead characters who constantly accuse, hurt and throw out the female lead (which is a case with far too many ML characters), there's nothing wrong in liking a flirtatious brat like ranbir. 

Honestly it makes me laugh when people hating on new peedhi say pranbir have no chemistry, because chemistry is subjective. Some people may like a couple and some may not, so the existence or non-existence of chemistry with a couple can never be a matter of fact, but individual preference.

BTW pranbir's bg music is an instrumental version of tere vaaste mera ishq sufiyaana and I really love it. It suits them too.  

Agreed that the rhea-pragya bond is beyond forced because despite pragya knowing rhea is a brat who has done terrible things to her daughter prachi, the writers keep showing pragya ignoring all of rhea's wrongdoings by loving and trusting rhea like a daughter, which makes the audience roll their eyes in disbelief as it makes pragya look stupid, whereas the writer's have made abhi-prachi bonding more believable considering they have shown abhi to see pragya in prachi and because they have previously shown him think whether his other daughter would be like prachi because prachi is like pragya and because his other daughter is raised by pragya, so abhi-prachi bonding and trust has been justified by abhi's love for pragya that makes him see prachi to be just like pragya as well as his desire for a daughter like pragya. The writer's need to stop making pragya look so stupid by showing love and trust for this mini chudail who has been numerous times been caught sabotaging prachi's image. 

Same here. I was a die hard fan of Abhi and Pragya back when the show started in 2014. I got bored after watching the first 100 episodes because the writers used to make Pragya look bad and somehow make Abhi believe Tanu and Aliya 99% of the time. I gave up on it and now started watching it because of the new generation. I am liking the show surprisingly for 2 reasons. The first one is Abhi's pining for Pragya and the second one is Prachi and Ranbir. I Love their banter and like the fact that Prachi is not weak like Prague was initially with Abhi. They look good together. I am really looking forward to how they fall in love through this fake love her and how their blooming relationship will progress. This forum is essentially dead because the pace of this show is bad and despite the show nearing 100 episodes since the 20 year keep abhi and Pragya have not metπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Originally posted by sammy17

@Bold- At least you're being honest about why you like pranbir. To be honest most ITV couples have a toxic relationship and the male leads all are heavily flawed and always disrespect and hurt the female leads at some point, and because this is so common place amongst male characters in ITV, yet still manage to be glorified by makers and loved by audience by showing ML's overcompensating when they realise their mistake, so I still find myself liking and rooting for ranbir opposite prachi despite him agreeing to rhea's bet... heck if people can love male lead characters who constantly accuse, hurt and throw out the female lead (which is a case with far too many ML characters), there's nothing wrong in liking a flirtatious brat like ranbir. 

Honestly it makes me laugh when people hating on new peedhi say pranbir have no chemistry, because chemistry is subjective. Some people may like a couple and some may not, so the existence or non-existence of chemistry with a couple can never be a matter of fact, but individual preference.

BTW pranbir's bg music is an instrumental version of tere vaaste mera ishq sufiyaana and I really love it. It suits them too.  

Agreed that the rhea-pragya bond is beyond forced because despite pragya knowing rhea is a brat who has done terrible things to her daughter prachi, the writers keep showing pragya ignoring all of rhea's wrongdoings by loving and trusting rhea like a daughter, which makes the audience roll their eyes in disbelief as it makes pragya look stupid, whereas the writer's have made abhi-prachi bonding more believable considering they have shown abhi to see pragya in prachi and because they have previously shown him think whether his other daughter would be like prachi because prachi is like pragya and because his other daughter is raised by pragya, so abhi-prachi bonding and trust has been justified by abhi's love for pragya that makes him see prachi to be just like pragya as well as his desire for a daughter like pragya. The writer's need to stop making pragya look so stupid by showing love and trust for this mini chudail who has been numerous times been caught sabotaging prachi's image. 

First thing first, your "Mini chudail" had me LOLiing..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is the nickname I'll use for Rhea and for Aliya how about "Senior chudail"

Anyways, Yes I'm very well aware of ITV feeding us toxic masculanity, fragile male ego and abusive relationships as "Romantic" for decades. But as a fictional world lover, I can differentiate between reel and real. But still there are/were some serials that tested my sanity with their overdose of toxicity and I gave up on them i.e Madhubala ( the rape scenrio was utterly disgusting ). But this slight push and pull Pranbir have is bearable infact enjoyable for me cause again, I know reel from real. They're fictional characters, lets treat them as one. And this is why I'm never afraid or ashamed of accepting that such love-hate scenrios are a guilty pleasure I really enjoy. Each to their own, nothing wrong with it.

I'l definiately download the background score now, thank you.

I really hate Abhi when he balantly ignores mini chudail's misdeeds but he makes up for it whenever he's being fatherly with Prachi, so he's forgiven. As for pragya..ughh what do I say ? The girl let her husband roam around with his mistress and even helped them sneak away from daadi soo I have second to none sympathy or emotional attachment to her ( I have none for abhi as well but since I'm liking his bond with Prachi, I'll bare him 

Originally posted by lostandsherlock

Same here. I was a die hard fan of Abhi and Pragya back when the show started in 2014. I got bored after watching the first 100 episodes because the writers used to make Pragya look bad and somehow make Abhi believe Tanu and Aliya 99% of the time. I gave up on it and now started watching it because of the new generation. I am liking the show surprisingly for 2 reasons. The first one is Abhi's pining for Pragya and the second one is Prachi and Ranbir. I Love their banter and like the fact that Prachi is not weak like Prague was initially with Abhi. They look good together. I am really looking forward to how they fall in love through this fake love her and how their blooming relationship will progress. This forum is essentially dead because the pace of this show is bad and despite the show nearing 100 episodes since the 20 year keep abhi and Pragya have not metπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

That is also the reason why I never could get myself to like abhi-pragya or watch this show. Them stretching tanu's pregnancy made it even worse. I watched briefly again only because kiara-abhi were absolute love (kiara was hilarious), but then got bored but started re-watching for new gen and I am liking new gen besides rinse and repeat of the same rhea framing/ humiliating prachi track. I'm hoping when they dive into the ranbir-prachi fake love track that the writers will give rhea's constant framing prachi plots a rest and focus on ranbir-prachi love story, rhea's growing insecurity towards prachi, disha-purab-aliya angle with sunny's return too, because it's quite clear that for a long time abhigya 's story will be kept at a standstill because that is the biggest part of the current post-leap track and they will have a long build up to it with the sister's rivalry being given plenty of time to worsen. 

I'm also liking abhi's pining for pragya, because it's honestly irritating how he claims to love pragya so much and not able to live without her yet pushes her away from him or his life all the time, plus also gives me sadistic pleasure to see abhi seeing the daughter he would love to have in prachi whilst seeing rhea as a disappointing spoilt brat and rhea's insecurity for prachi. 

First thing first, your "Mini chudail" had me LOLiing..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is the nickname I'll use for Rhea and for Aliya how about "Senior chudail"

Anyways, Yes I'm very well aware of ITV feeding us toxic masculanity, fragile male ego and abusive relationships as "Romantic" for decades. But as a fictional world lover, I can differentiate between reel and real. But still there are/were some serials that tested my sanity with their overdose of toxicity and I gave up on them i.e Madhubala ( the rape scenrio was utterly disgusting ). But this slight push and pull Pranbir have is bearable infact enjoyable for me cause again, I know reel from real. They're fictional characters, lets treat them as one. And this is why I'm never afraid or ashamed of accepting that such love-hate scenrios are a guilty pleasure I really enjoy. Each to their own, nothing wrong with it.

I'l definiately download the background score now, thank you.

I really hate Abhi when he balantly ignores mini chudail's misdeeds but he makes up for it whenever he's being fatherly with Prachi, so he's forgiven. As for pragya..ughh what do I say ? The girl let her husband roam around with his mistress and even helped them sneak away from daadi soo I have second to none sympathy or emotional attachment to her ( I have none for abhi as well but since I'm liking his bond with Prachi, I'll bare him 

Yes! Chudail JR. and Chudail SR. πŸ˜†

Agreed that it is all a guilty pleasure to drool over guys like abhi and ranbir, but like you said we know that in reality we would detest guys with such characterisations and most of us go for much simpler and approachable guys whilst unattainable guys like abhi and ranbir who you know a girl couldn't stand living with in reality would be crush material only. 

The background score will not be available yet given it is a remixed instrumental of ishq sufiyana (which is from one of ekta kapoor's production house's own movie) and was remixed to be used on ranbir-prachi, so god knows when we will be able to get this instrumental version of the song made for pranbir on youtube or to download. I tried looking to see if anyone has yet uploaded that BG score yet but nobody has yet. 

His disgusting relationship with tanu was the main reason why abhi is one of the least likeable male leads to me on ITV, but constantly accusing and throwing out pragya adds to that dislike. It's only when I see him with kiara and prachi that the writer's make me find abhi admirable. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Yes! Chudail JR. and Chudail SR. πŸ˜†

Agreed that it is all a guilty pleasure to drool over guys like abhi and ranbir, but like you said we know that in reality we would detest guys with such characterisations and most of us go for much simpler and approachable guys whilst unattainable guys like abhi and ranbir who you know a girl couldn't stand living with in reality would be crush material only. 

The background score will not be available yet given it is a remixed instrumental of ishq sufiyana (which is from one of ekta kapoor's production house's own movie) and was remixed to be used on ranbir-prachi, so god knows when we will be able to get this instrumental version of the song made for pranbir on youtube or to download. I tried looking to see if anyone has yet uploaded that BG score yet but nobody has yet. 

His disgusting relationship with tanu was the main reason why abhi is one of the least likeable male leads to me on ITV, but constantly accusing and throwing out pragya adds to that dislike. It's only when I see him with kiara and prachi that the writer's make me find abhi admirable. 

Writers are extremely Shaaney, they know that the characters they've developed are not as likeable to audience as they want them to be so they give us little lollipops here and there. Like no matter what I think f pragya but the times she shows trust in prachi ( Camp scene where she says "woh meri beti hai main jaanti hun usne aisa kucn nahj kiya" or something like this) I find her nice and motherly and same with abhi. Actually now come to think of it Prachi is the reason for me to sometimes like the both of them amd Rhea's the reason I find them annoying and cruel ( towards prachi, poor girl :( 

Writers are extremely Shaaney, they know that the characters they've developed are not as likeable to audience as they want them to be so they give us little lollipops here and there. Like no matter what I think f pragya but the times she shows trust in prachi ( Camp scene where she says "woh meri beti hai main jaanti hun usne aisa kucn nahj kiya" or something like this) I find her nice and motherly and same with abhi. Actually now come to think of it Prachi is the reason for me to sometimes like the both of them amd Rhea's the reason I find them annoying and cruel ( towards prachi, poor girl :( 

Yes! Abhigya act illogically and like push-overs with rhea just like they were with tanu and aliya. 

I really can't wait as to when Ranbir and Prachi will have proper screentime. Hope the writers get over the overused track of prachi getting humilated by Rea and devote time to building up Pranbir's relationship. I also want sunny to appear in the story. He could be a interesting dynamic in their relationship. Is sunny purab and disha's son??