Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In all these, I want to see A1's reaction when she gets to know that Prachi is her niece. 

BTW, saw the episode. Loved it. I OC, conveniently skipped A2's scenes. Just loved the way Abhi Prachi bonded, so were Ranbir Prachi's and PP scenes too. I feel yesterday was out and out Mugdha's day. The way she carried herself to give her mother solace, the way she felt for her, especially when she kissed that tiffin box - it's exactly what we'd do for someone we love very much. She genuinely felt for her mom and the way she wanted Abhi to be for her mom if something happens to her. And her scenes with Ranbir were also dignified.

Mugdha is a great actor and she delivered yesterday. As for Naina Singh, I think she needs to tune up her acting.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I agree abhi will be over the moon when he comes to know about Prachi. In yesterday episode he said Prachi reminds him of pragya nd kiara. I love their bonding a lot unlike rhea nd pragya.not only abhi whole mehra family likes Prachi a lot as they see pragya in her image when family members gets to know truth they will pamper Prachi a lot as they missed  her a lot in these yrs even abhi. He would be proud nd thankful to pragya as she did a good upbringing,taught all morals values which abhi didn't give rhea. He will be more close to Prachi which pragya nd rhea won't like. Pragya will be scared that abhi will take her away or Prachi will leave her (which will not happen prachi loves her mother a lot, abhi will also not do like this)   instead he will try to bring pragya Prachi home. Nd rhea this girl doesn't like Prachi when she is her college when she will be in her home, then???. She will not like to share abhi love with her nor pragya. At first she will hate or be angry on pragya but later she will try to be more close to pragya so she can take Prachi place. Her only motive will be abhi pragya only loves, pamper her. She will not change even when pragya comes. 

I don't think once they unite pragya will dislike abhi being close to prachi or scared he'll take her away. It would be silly if she still feels this way when they unite and start acting like actual parents to both their children rather than a bickering couple. 

And you're 100% accurate in your prediction that she will most likely hate prachi even more once she gets to know she doesn't have the coveted position of rockstar abhishek mehra's only daughter and now has to share his love with prachi or prachi may most likely become abhi's and family's ankhon-ka-taara, surpassing rhea. She's not even acknowledged as his daughter yet, yet already he and his family dote over prachi, which is why rhea feels so threatened by her, so I can only imagine they would all be so happy to know that pragya raised prachi to instill all the same values and behaviour they respected and loved in pragya. In this case, rhea is obviously justified in her hatred to a certain extent for prachi. I blame pragya-abhi here because if these girls were raised together, rhea would never have such a complex. She acts like an overgrown toddler. 

If abhi never let aliya near rhea as she grew up or at least didn't let rhea have so much reign over rhea, I imagine abhi would have done a pretty good job of raising rhea even without pragya perhaps and she would have been at least more respectful, sensitive to others emotions and moral conscience like abhi even if she did still gain his attitude and temper.

And yeah, she'll resent pragya for a bit once she gets to know she is the mother she hates, but eventually that hatred will die over and instead be taken over by her feeling of entitlement over her parents and feeling only she should get both her parents love.

The thing that I'm more curious about is aliya. Aliya's middle-class allergy flares up whenever she's around prachi. Will it be cured when she gets to know prachi is also like rhea is to her? Would her allergy start showing preferential treatment to aliya's own blood? ðŸ˜†

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't think once they unite pragya will dislike abhi being close to prachi or scared he'll take her away. It would be silly if she still feels this way when they unite and start acting like actual parents to both their children rather than a bickering couple. 

And you're 100% accurate in your prediction that she will most likely hate prachi even more once she gets to know she doesn't have the coveted position of rockstar abhishek mehra's only daughter and now has to share his love with prachi or prachi may most likely become abhi's and family's ankhon-ka-taara, surpassing rhea. She's not even acknowledged as his daughter yet, yet already he and his family dote over prachi, which is why rhea feels so threatened by her, so I can only imagine they would all be so happy to know that pragya raised prachi to instill all the same values and behaviour they respected and loved in pragya. In this case, rhea is obviously justified in her hatred to a certain extent for prachi. I blame pragya-abhi here because if these girls were raised together, rhea would never have such a complex. She acts like an overgrown toddler. 

If abhi never let aliya near rhea as she grew up or at least didn't let rhea have so much reign over rhea, I imagine abhi would have done a pretty good job of raising rhea even without pragya perhaps and she would have been at least more respectful, sensitive to others emotions and moral conscience like abhi even if she did still gain his attitude and temper.

And yeah, she'll resent pragya for a bit once she gets to know she is the mother she hates, but eventually that hatred will die over and instead be taken over by her feeling of entitlement over her parents and feeling only she should get both her parents love.

The thing that I'm more curious about is aliya. Aliya's middle-class allergy flares up whenever she's around prachi. Will it be cured when she gets to know prachi is also like rhea is to her? Would her allergy start showing preferential treatment to aliya's own blood? ðŸ˜†

I said about pragya fear when abhi comes to know about Prachi before abhigya united. Once Prachi learns the truth she will be the one who will be bring abhigya together she has seen pragya love for abhi, nd abhi love for pragya too. She promised her abhi sir she will unite him with his wife. Prachi knows she has a twin sister so she will not have any problem with rhea nor she will be angry or jealous but rhea she always got all love attention care her demands alone she cant  share it with anyone. Aliya wanna to know how will her reaction will be.one thing is sure if Prachi stays in mehra mansion she will be same simple living staying in her limits which will irk aliya nd rhea. Abhi will also not force Prachi to change her lifestyles because he likes Prachi in the same way she is now. I agree if abhi pragya didn't get seperate both girls have got same things in all. But now everything will be complicated. Prachi will show some maturity but rhea. Then aliya is there she will never let rhea to be close to pragya not so easily. About Prachi abhi not sure. But all this will interesting. After abhigya unite their biggest problem will be rhea nd aliya. Even prachi also how long will she tolerate nd be quite. Prachi nd rhea r north south poles. Total different from each other. Aliya won't be quiet nor rhea will stop making plans. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I said about pragya fear when abhi comes to know about Prachi before abhigya united. Once Prachi learns the truth she will be the one who will be bring abhigya together she has seen pragya love for abhi, nd abhi love for pragya too. She promised her abhi sir she will unite him with his wife. Prachi knows she has a twin sister so she will not have any problem with rhea nor she will be angry or jealous but rhea she always got all love attention care her demands alone she cant  share it with anyone. Aliya wanna to know how will her reaction will be.one thing is sure if Prachi stays in mehra mansion she will be same simple living staying in her limits which will irk aliya nd rhea. Abhi will also not force Prachi to change her lifestyles because he likes Prachi in the same way she is now. I agree if abhi pragya didn't get seperate both girls have got same things in all. But now everything will be complicated. Prachi will show some maturity but rhea. Then aliya is there she will never let rhea to be close to pragya not so easily. About Prachi abhi not sure. But all this will interesting. After abhigya unite their biggest problem will be rhea nd aliya. Even prachi also how long will she tolerate nd be quite. Prachi nd rhea r north south poles. Total different from each other. Aliya won't be quiet nor rhea will stop making plans. 

I don't know how aliya will feel about prachi, but for sure aliya will continue to oust pragya for abhi's life. She may not have issue with prachi at all but just not want pragya back as it would threaten her dominance over everyone's life and I am damn sure she would also have the fear that pragya's return could threaten her hold over purab too because of pragya's closeness to disha. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago