Will rhea confess nd help Prachi???

Posted: 4 years ago

The promo is out in which abhi as always trust Prachi nd says he will take her out from this problem, other side pragya seek help( r request) from rhea to tell the name of the person who framed Prachi in drugs case. By looking at rhea face, she was feeling guilty nd sry for pragya but the question is will rhea help Prachi. Will she accept that she was the one who framed prachi with her friends although the idea was of dimpy nd shaina but she was also involved. I know not maha episode but one week more will go on this track, but will will rhea confess nd help prachi. Nd abhi how will he react when he gets to know the truth, how will he help prachi. Last question if rhea does not says the truth nor abhi would not help Prachi then who will save Prachi, definitely I dont want ranbir (after the bet with rhea). Looks like have to wait one more week to know the answers. But I know one answer despite being in same place, even few distance abhi nd pragya will not meet each other. 

first of all Rhea is false her expression her feelings everything is a fake. 👎🏼

yesterday's episode-Abhi cried and Pragya talked to her and now look at Rhea's face disgusting. 🤢

Rhea and feels guilty what a joke. She just needs attention she doesn't feel guilty! 👎🏼will she Prachi help? of course because at the moment: has Prachi all the attention and when she helps gets she again the attention from Pragya and Abhi.

The next problem is Pragya she is slowly getting on my nerves because of her concern for Rhea. 🤦‍♀️

The only people who deserve sympathy are Abhi and Prachi. 😒

Ranbir useless character, is he really the leading actor? 🤔

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago

Unless her human ATM has himself locked up too to give prachi company.... she couldn’t give a damn. The whole showing-respect-for-Pragya is forcefully being shown by writers for Rhea given when it comes to ruining prachi’s life she doesn’t even consider Pragya.

Originally posted by Funny29

first of all Rhea is false her expression her feelings everything is a fake. 👎🏼

yesterday's episode-Abhi cried and Pragya talked to her and now look at Rhea's face disgusting. 🤢

Rhea and feels guilty what a joke. She just needs attention she doesn't feel guilty! 👎🏼

The next problem is Pragya she is slowly getting on my nerves because of her concern for Rhea. 🤦‍♀️

The only people who deserve sympathy are Abhi and Prachi. 😒

Ranbir useless character, is he really the leading actor? 🤔

Ranbir right now is simply eye candy in the show. Writers right now only are focused on rhea’s kameenipanti to focus on ranbir’s charactisation. 

I’m liking abhi post the leap except for not punishing Rhea. Pragya is getting on my nerve for showing trust and love for Rhea undeservingly, unlike abhi who trusts and is protective of prachi deservingly.

Ha, ha. Seriously not even 100 episodes later, they will only meet next year after maybe another leap 🤪🤪🤪🤪. But their hair won't grey ( mine has a lot 😁😁😁😁), even though I am actually younger than their official ages, they still will run fast, though I get out of breath very fast.

I am reading WU. So did Ranbir think Prachi was involved in the scandal when he was talking with Aryan? And, seriously, let him be paired with Rhea. I don't like such a cheapo. It is plain disgusting for anyone.

Originally posted by Janas2017

Ha, ha. Seriously not even 100 episodes later, they will only meet next year after maybe another leap 🤪🤪🤪🤪. But their hair won't grey ( mine has a lot 😁😁😁😁), even though I am actually younger than their official ages, they still will run fast, though I get out of breath very fast.

I am reading WU. So did Ranbir think Prachi was involved in the scandal when he was talking with Aryan? And, seriously, let him be paired with Rhea. I don't like such a cheapo. It is plain disgusting for anyone.

Well he fumbled back and forth between not believing prachi can do this, then wondering whether she could have only because she asked him during an argument with him whether he was on drugs (silly), then concluding that she couldn't have done it but mainly believes her only because his chief (abhi) believes her and he believes anyone that chief does. 

One thing I've gathered about ranbir from the past times and even now whenever prachi has been blamed for something is that he isn't judgmental. The guy is simply an immature flirt who is overtly pampered with no sense of responsibility and takes things too lightly but has his heart in the right place at the end of the day. 

He would never actively have malicious feelings or act maliciously towards someone to get his way like rhea-aliya, but agreeing to the bet so easily and taking rhea's bet of breaking prachi's heart so lightly makes him look bad, but given his current flirty character who girls love getting attention from and seem to harbor no ill feelings for him despite him not actually showing any relationship commitment towards any girl, he thinks he would simply be doing what he usually does with girls (they've never shown any girl show any negative emotions towards his flirtatious behaviour or rejection seriously) only that he thinks he has to just reject prachi when she starts showing interest in him without realising that he's actually agreeing to play with a girl's emotions and betray her, so at this point it is a case of not realising the depth of the consequences or how wrong it is to make a girl fall in love with him by faking emotions with her, although this really doesn't excuse him. 

Anyways, right now I'm not liking how practically every character has been written so far. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Ranbir and Prachi remind me of Karan and Preeta (KDB) and their first episodes, but there are two differences, the nok jhok and the chemistry from Karan and Preeta is 1000 times better.  

Originally posted by sammy17

Ranbir right now is simply eye candy in the show. Writers right now only are focused on rhea’s kameenipanti to focus on ranbir’s charactisation. 

I’m liking abhi post the leap except for not punishing Rhea. Pragya is getting on my nerve for showing trust and love for Rhea undeservingly, unlike abhi who trusts and is protective of prachi deservingly.

Ranbir is no leading actor, he is a SUPPORTING ACTOR *GOLDAWARDS* https://goldawards.in/question-next?qid=3

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/snippets/kumkum-bhagya-aparna-mishra-mugdha-chaphekar-krishna-kaul-recreate-kuch-kuch-hota-hai-iconic-pose/2019/07/19

Guys I just saw on the insta story of one pranbir fan account a BTS shot outdoors involving rhea, pragya and that nishant guy who rhea hired to put drugs in prachi's bag. And once again pragya is visibly in protective mode towards rhea as you see rhea looking worried or scared whilst stood behind pragya and pragya seems to be stood in a protective stance in front of rhea with that nishant guy seemingly looking confrontational whilst pragya is stood between nishant and rhea. Gosh if once again pragya defends and believes rhea this will be the limit. It's so forced how they are trying to show a motherly bond between pragya and rhea by showing pragya turning a blind eye to every bad thing rhea does and seeing her as this harmless little child. She's acting like abhi does almost with the same push-over attitude towards rhea. I want pragya and everyone to know that rhea was behind the drug scandal.