Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Guys I just saw on the insta story of one pranbir fan account a BTS shot outdoors involving rhea, pragya and that nishant guy who rhea hired to put drugs in prachi's bag. And once again pragya is visibly in protective mode towards rhea as you see rhea looking worried or scared whilst stood behind pragya and pragya seems to be stood in a protective stance in front of rhea with that nishant guy seemingly looking confrontational whilst pragya is stood between nishant and rhea. Gosh if once again pragya defends and believes rhea this will be the limit. It's so forced how they are trying to show a motherly bond between pragya and rhea by showing pragya turning a blind eye to every bad thing rhea does and seeing her as this harmless little child. She's acting like abhi does almost with the same push-over attitude towards rhea. I want pragya and everyone to know that rhea was behind the drug scandal.

lol why am i not surprised by pragyas attitude. i hate it when female actors turn into mother india 🤢👎🏼

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Funny29

lol why am i not surprised by pragyas attitude. i hate it when female actors turn into mother india 🤢👎🏼

The rhea-pragya bonding scenes for this reason I do not enjoy because I know writers just want to force the whole daughter-mother-cross-connection-without-knowing  trope. Abhi and prachi bonding isn't forced for the simplest reason that abhi sees prachi as a mirror-image of pragya and sees qualities in her that he wishes were in his own daughter. He feels nostalgic in prachi's presence whereas rhea has nothing in her that could possibly evoke such emotions of nostalgia or emotional connect towards rhea. 

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The rhea-pragya bonding scenes for this reason I do not enjoy because I know writers just want to force the whole daughter-mother-cross-connection-without-knowing  trope. Abhi and prachi bonding isn't forced for the simplest reason that abhi sees prachi as a mirror-image of pragya and sees qualities in her that he wishes were in his own daughter. He feels nostalgic in prachi's presence whereas rhea has nothing in her that could possibly evoke such emotions of nostalgia or emotional connect towards rhea. 

Even in today's episode, the scene where Prachi makes abhi eat food reminded him of how kiara used to feed him and wipe his tears. Also prachi is almost a mirror image of pragya whereas Rhea is more like Aliya. The scene where she's in her room and planning her future about how after throwing prachi out of everyone's life, she'll take care of pragya and make her forget prachi. Her mind seriously makes me sick. 🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

Even in today's episode, the scene where Prachi makes abhi eat food reminded him of how kiara used to feed him and wipe his tears. Also prachi is almost a mirror image of pragya whereas Rhea is more like Aliya. The scene where she's in her room and planning her future about how after throwing prachi out of everyone's life, she'll take care of pragya and make her forget prachi. Her mind seriously makes me sick. 🤢

I saw someone on insta say rhea isn't evil, she just needs a mother's love. I got a good laugh out of it. 🤣

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw someone on insta say rhea isn't evil, she just needs a mother's love. I got a good laugh out of it. 🤣

Are you sure who ever it was, was'nt a writer of the show in disguise ? I'm seriously sick of writers shoving the, whatever magical bond and conection pragya and rhea feel for each other, down our throats. If I ever come across someone like rhea I....

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

Are you sure who ever it was, was'nt a writer of the show in disguise ? I'm seriously sick of writers shoving the, whatever magical bond and conection pragya and rhea feel for each other, down our throats. If I ever come across someone like rhea I....

It was a pranbir fan 🤪

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I agree in the start I actually liked pragya rhea connection because it can easily have gone the other way where selfish evil daughter hates her mother and sister and reigns hell on them. I'm glad atleast Pragya does not have to face Rhea's hate.

But its true how a mother can feel a connection to a girl who is actively ruining her daughter's life is unrealistic.

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a feeling after AbhiGya reunites Abhi will be more close to Prachi & Pragya will be more close to mini chudail.Pragya like a mother india will try to change her criminal daughter with love.I want Prachi to take Abhi's company & help him in his business.1 thing is very clear that abhi will like Prachi more than mini aliya since eventhough abhi does not know that prachi is his daughter still he likes her more than Rhea.Think what will happen when abhi comes to know about the truth ?How will pragya react when she knows about mini chudail being her younger twin daughter ?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

I have a feeling after AbhiGya reunites Abhi will be more close to Prachi & Pragya will be more close to mini chudail.Pragya like a mother india will try to change her criminal daughter with love.I want Prachi to take Abhi's company & help him in his business.1 thing is very clear that abhi will like Prachi more than mini aliya since eventhough abhi does not know that prachi is his daughter still he likes her more than Rhea.Think what will happen when abhi comes to know about the truth ?How will pragya react when she knows about mini chudail being her younger twin daughter ?

Even then Pragya’s love for Rhea would at least look realistic and believeable compared to now as she would get to know Rhea is her daughter, and familial love can be both unconditional and blind, unlike right now where she loves/ trusts/ believes Rhea despite thinking she is a stranger and knowing she isn’t all that innocent as she wants to think. I mean, if Pragya finds her so deserving of her love and trust then why did she feel the need to tell prachi to stay away from Rhea due to her over-possessiveness for her father? It’s like Pragya has gone into denial mode over Rhea. 

And yes I also earlier predicted that abhi would be closer to prachi than Rhea once he gets to know that prachi is his daughter too. I can see this happening due to how much he not only likes prachi right now but because he sees Pragya in her. Just hope he doesn’t quite literally see Pragya in her and give her the same treatment he gave Pragya. 

Abhi’s reaction is the one I’m most waiting for given how much he loves prachi right now so he’d be over the moon and emotional knowing that this girl that he wishes was his daughter actually comes true.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even then Pragya’s love for Rhea would at least look realistic and believeable compared to now as she would get to know Rhea is her daughter, and familial love can be both unconditional and blind, unlike right now where she loves/ trusts/ believes Rhea despite thinking she is a stranger and knowing she isn’t all that innocent as she wants to think. I mean, if Pragya finds her so deserving of her love and trust then why did she feel the need to tell prachi to stay away from Rhea due to her over-possessiveness for her father? It’s like Pragya has gone into denial mode over Rhea. 

And yes I also earlier predicted that abhi would be closer to prachi than Rhea once he gets to know that prachi is his daughter too. I can see this happening due to how much he not only likes prachi right now but because he sees Pragya in her. Just hope he doesn’t quite literally see Pragya in her and give her the same treatment he gave Pragya. 

Abhi’s reaction is the one I’m most waiting for given how much he loves prachi right now so he’d be over the moon and emotional knowing that this girl that he wishes was his daughter actually comes true.

I agree abhi will be over the moon when he comes to know about Prachi. In yesterday episode he said Prachi reminds him of pragya nd kiara. I love their bonding a lot unlike rhea nd pragya.not only abhi whole mehra family likes Prachi a lot as they see pragya in her image when family members gets to know truth they will pamper Prachi a lot as they missed  her a lot in these yrs even abhi. He would be proud nd thankful to pragya as she did a good upbringing,taught all morals values which abhi didn't give rhea. He will be more close to Prachi which pragya nd rhea won't like. Pragya will be scared that abhi will take her away or Prachi will leave her (which will not happen prachi loves her mother a lot, abhi will also not do like this)   instead he will try to bring pragya Prachi home. Nd rhea this girl doesn't like Prachi when she is her college when she will be in her home, then???. She will not like to share abhi love with her nor pragya. At first she will hate or be angry on pragya but later she will try to be more close to pragya so she can take Prachi place. Her only motive will be abhi pragya only loves, pamper her. She will not change even when pragya comes.