Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

And they are twins with her father (aunt and uncle??) 😂 

Yes yes. See it's badalte rishte.. Inject kiya hoga Kuch pari me😂

Ruhaan ke saat toh connection hoga rooh ka, as pata tha ke he is going to meet this wonderful family 😂

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr7

Just when I thought it can't stoop any low. Better they don't bring s1. Mishti is gone case. Pari ,Why for everything she says 'we're good friends na ', why can't she say 'we're in love and I want to be there for you ', in last two episodes pari whenever she is with ruhaan she is stressing that they are good friends and all. Insult to friendship. 

Mishti, her each expression is irritating, I never thought I'd say this. On what authority she is thinking to herself that ruhaan should be paris now. Seems like this nonsense will continue till mandap and only the sisters will decide and ruhaan will not have a say in this 😳

She is doing because she dont wanna be like kunal.

And Ruhan will love Paris as ishaan did to mauli and mauli hug justifies her 😂 😂.

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=khatimeethi]

She is doing because she dont wanna be like kunal.

And Ruhan will love Paris as ishaan did to mauli and mauli hug justifies her 😂 😂.

[/QUOTE

I don't understand mishti. she is coming out as hypocrite. She doesn't want a loveless marriage for herself which we as viewers appreciated. But she can throw pari and ruhaan into a loveless relationship expecting eventually it will be fine. And after that she is planning to move on, go to some other place and start afresh. What should I call her. She can do whatever she wants to do with her life, but why she thinks she can decide for others too . 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have no Words Mili 😲😲just No Words  Silsila mein yesa Din aagaya ki ISHAANN❤️ my NeelaNag ❤️ ko uss Delu sey Compare 🤣🤣🤔 Interpretations ki bhi hadd hothi hai 🤢 jo Bio K and P ko and final mauli words ko  Chotu mishti dekhi sirf vahi ☢️🤓.

Mauli is Silent Spirit's don't reveal ⭐️no use ❓ 

I have no words..... 

khatimeethi thumbnail

[QUOTE=kkr7]

But she is doing for sister so everything is getting excused and writers justifying too 😂 😂

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In all the mess I forgot to appreciate Kunal & Teju Today. What a performance! And Kunal was so good today his subtle crying Dil le lo.

Today I liked Veer also.His expressions were mind-blowing.

Edited by NamrataRa - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

no one ishaan is one and only ishaan😳

Exactly ❤️👍🏼 he is⭐️ Only One  ISHAAN👍🏼 only Equal to Rudra ❤️NeelaNag❤️ 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Join the club of frustrated viewers mili smiley31

I have lost my senses the moment mauli hugged mishti which was reassurance that she was happy with ishaan because he loved her, not because she loves him. 

No comments about Mishti's behavior towards ruhaan. It's damn annoying. And ruhaan like a true majnu is running behind her probing what went wrong. I feel terrible for him. But I am happy for Kunal as an actor who did a brilliantly amazing job portraying the pain he is going through. My heart went for him the moment he was crying but smiling looking at Mishti's pic on the phone 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mishti spends more time dreaming and hallucinating than being conscious of reality 😅

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Mishti spends more time dreaming and hallucinating than being conscious of reality 😅

If she would have then mess wont be their she is more concerned about being mauli