ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Are you bloody, freaking kidding me????? 😡🤬💔

Guys, I am livid, I am hella livid😡 I can't believe that I could get this furious about a stupid fictional show🤢. I stayed away from the show and the forum, I don't know why I put myself through this, this morning. I am sorry, Sweetzz, I read your update and just about hit the roof😡💔I am not sad, I am FURIOUS.

Itna bada apmaan  to Ishaan and his love and his life? Itna bada apmaan to all of us who rooted for him, chotu and their happiness? 😭🤢Like, I can't even...... So, what are the writers implying? Ishaan is equal to a forever bechari, tearful, crying , mess of a jello? 😡🤬 Ishaan's selfless love and his actions towards Mauli and chotu as a father are equal to delusions???? Ishaan was selfless and he tried to make life easier to Mauli❤️. What did Ms. Porcelain do, she instigated the whole freaking mess, created an illusion where she trapped Ruhaan, Mishti and the whole freaking family and friends in her illusion🤬. She is one of the major sources of Ruhaan's distress. Ishaan understood Mauli's insecurities, her jazzbaat, her confusion as she was dealing with ML cheater and even thought that Mauli might be swaying towards cheater and he tried in all earnesty to allay the burden of guilt not only on Mauli but on chotu Mishti as well. 🤗❤️He took upon the burden of taking over the care of the Ms. Porcelain as the cheater guy was frolicking in his cheerful ML👍🏼 He was a pillar of strength behind Mauli, decisive in his actions👍🏼🤗

What did Ms. Porcelain do? Does Ms. Porcelain care about anybody else but herself, her delusion and will cry and guilt trip if anybody dare break that bubble? She will look at Ruhaan's POV🤣 Just when did she do that? WHEN ??? Did she care about his reputation by spreading her lies? Why the hell does she still hide behind the "good friend" tag? Why doesn't she cut to the chase and say " since we love each other " and see what happens💔👎🏼🤢. Because, she knows that that might end her stint with him. She will forever keep her foot in the door, so she can continue with her crying, jello act and guilt trip people. Ms. Porcelain is a master manipulator in the guise of feigned and fake innocence, and she got everybody's defenses down in the process🤬. 

Do the writers hate character " Ishaan", their own amazing creation?😭They downgrade him , so many years after his death. So Ishaan got crumbs from Mauli, so Mauli accepted Ishaan for her own selfish reasons? So she gets the love and happiness from a guy who is better at providing them to her than the cheater? And in turn gave Ishaan her ehsaan of being with him and bestow him with a daughter and a son? 😡😭👎🏼Ishaan was an option in her MCQ and not the only choice like we all heard? This Mishti is not my chotu Mishti. My chotu Mishti would never insult her popsie in such a way😭That 6 yr old heard it from her mother in that stupid airport scene what Ishaan means to her. Then, how did she decide to interpret it in another way NOW, given that all of them passed away in the next year or two? Did Radhika or dida hint as much ? What the bloody hell is this? 😡😭Why did the writers not have dead Mauli correct this misconception to a dense badi Mishti?😡I am distraught. 

Writers, please take a bow. You really outdid yourselves today😡God bless the family members of the writer with these sordid thoughts and ideation🤬 Sorry guys, to spoil your day with my ranting. I needed to get this off my chest before starting my day, so sukoon se kaam kar sakti hoon😳Please excuse any inconsistencies, it is going to be 3 weeks since I haven't watched ( I did watch 2 episodes last week because of my own stupidity )....

Later.......

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes it is an insult to ishaan that his love is compared with Pari's love👎🏼.ishaan never stayed in dreamland.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Milli mishti compared first Ruhan and now pari🙄🤷🤷🤷

So who exactly is like ishaan🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

no one ishaan is one and only ishaan😳

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apparently Ruhaan is Mishti’s Ishaan and Pari is Ruhaan’s Ishaan. Silsila badalte rishton ka indeed 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Apparently Ruhaan is Mishti’s Ishaan and Pari is Ruhaan’s Ishaan. Silsila badalte rishton ka indeed 

ruhaans ishaan lol😆

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ek hi Matlab hosakta hai uska. That Ruhaan & Pari are like twins🤣😂

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

And they are twins with her father (aunt and uncle??) 😂 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Lol 😂 🤣 🤣

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just when I thought it can't stoop any low. Better they don't bring s1. Mishti is gone case. Pari ,Why for everything she says 'we're good friends na ', why can't she say 'we're in love and I want to be there for you ', in last two episodes pari whenever she is with ruhaan she is stressing that they are good friends and all. Insult to friendship. 

Mishti, her each expression is irritating, I never thought I'd say this. On what authority she is thinking to herself that ruhaan should be paris now. Seems like this nonsense will continue till mandap and only the sisters will decide and ruhaan will not have a say in this 😳