Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

If she would have then mess wont be their she is more concerned about being mauli

But she is not Mauli.She is dishonest,liar & plotter.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

But she is not Mauli.She is dishonest,liar & plotter.

But she thinks herself to be mauli.and mauli keeping mum justified her 🤷🤷🤷

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you people for putting up with me earlier today🤗But, yeh kya nonsense hain? Can anybody, even one understand this logic? 

To be with people who love you is better than to be with people you love? So, you forever cater to the needs of people who supposedly love you, but shouldn't care about what you want? What if 2 or 3 people stake claim to love you? Then kaise decide karein? For example, with Ruhaan, if given time, Nikki might also have become another sharp and suave sissy. Then, between a sharp, suave Nikki and a quivering, crying jello sissy, how do you choose? Fake innocence tab bhi factor in hoti ki,  nahin? Zor, zor se jo royegi , that one wins? How do you decide whose love is more or better? Whom should he marry in that instance? What if someone else stakes claim on him as his eternal lover after he is married? Tab kya karni hain? 

Bechara SRK ke haal soch ke, I am getting goosebumps🤢if he were to apply this theory. So his wife should sacrifice him to the millions of girls, women and men who would claim to love him more than her. Who cares what and whom SRK wants. Uska life would be better with any one of us than whom he truly loves🤬. 

I don't understand why the writers are hell bent on season 1 cheating characters as if some Gods that needed to be kept on the pedestal. Why can't they let them go already? What is so great about those characters that we have to hear about them day in and day out. The only pristine character Ishaan, ka itni beizzati😭. Silpa, Chandu, Sweetzz and whoever else watched season 1, girls, I just about lost it as I read that update😡 Why would they degrade character Mauli too, to make her equal-equal with the cheaters? Why did the actress even agree to play this role in season 2? That character who garnered so much respect, save her nonsense later on, is now crushed to dust with this statement😭 

How the hell does Mishti get to decide that Ruhaan is better off with people who love him but not with whom he loves? It is his decision who would be better for him. What if he doesn't care who loves him and he only cares about whom he loves, then kya karegi? It looks like she somehow feels like she has the right to take decisions for him and his life. Yeh kab se? Then all this love ka drama kyun with Ruhaan. Why didn't she get enlightened before of this fact? So everybody could have been saved of this crap. She would have been with the guy who loved her ( Veer ) and Ruhaan would have left the place silently. Quivering , crying sissy would have moved on or may be cry some more...... Who cares? 

I truly, truly don't understand these writers and their twisted mind set😡OK. I am done for today, people. I just hope Ishaan doesn't get dragged into this stupid family nonsense ever. Please don't come in anybody's dreams.  

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Thank you people for putting up with me earlier today🤗But, yeh kya nonsense hain? Can anybody, even one understand this logic? 

Only CVS who taken Bits and Pieces of S1

To be with people who love you is better than to be with people you love

This line heard in Movies Most 😎

So, you forever cater to the needs of people who supposedly love you, but shouldn't care about what you want? What if 2 or 3 people stake claim to love you? Then kaise decide karein?---Give Competition who Scores More Points 👍🏼 

For example, with Ruhaan, if given time, Nikki might also have become another sharp and suave sissy. Then, between a sharp, suave Nikki and a quivering, crying jello sissy, how do you choose? 

There Ruhaan Aware Both in Competition if Given He Rejected Nikki in minute but...... 

Fake innocence tab bhi factor in hoti ki,  nahin? Zor, zor se jo royegi , that one wins? How do you decide whose love is more or better? Whom should he marry in that instance? What if someone else stakes claim on him as his eternal lover after he is married? Tab kya karni hain? 

Simple arrange Cry competition ☢️

Bechara SRK ke haal soch ke, I am getting goosebumps🤢if he were to apply this theory. So his wife should sacrifice him to the millions of girls, women and men who would claim to love him more than her. Who cares what and whom SRK wants. Uska life would be better with any one of us than whom he truly loves🤬. 

I don't understand why the writers are hell bent on season 1 cheating characters as if some Gods that needed to be kept on the pedestal. Why can't they let them go already? What is so great about those characters that we have to hear about them day in and day out. The only pristine character Ishaan, ka itni beizzati😭. Silpa, Chandu, Sweetzz and whoever else watched season 1, girls, I just about lost it as I read that update😡 Why would they degrade character Mauli too, to make her equal-equal with the cheaters? Why did the actress even agree to play this role in season 2? That character who garnered so much respect, save her nonsense later on, is now crushed to dust with this statement😭 

No Matter How They Try MauHaanISHAANare Untouchables 👍🏼

Mauli Keep Singing Listen Your Heart! Take Right Side /Live With Truth/ Take Good Decision /Dont take+Follow my Past baggage - She is in Her Place To Lure Both Seasons 😎😛no one understand /follow -interpret their Own Ways 🤪   

How the hell does Mishti get to decide that Ruhaan is better off with people who love him but not with whom he loves? It is his decision who would be better for him. What if he doesn't care who loves him and he only cares about whom he loves, then kya karegi? -Does Logic functions in her brain Than Sissy +History 

It looks like she somehow feels like she has the right to take decisions for him and his life. Yeh kab se? 

Then all this love ka drama kyun with Ruhaan. Why didn't she get enlightened before of this fact? So everybody could have been saved of this crap. She would have been with the guy who loved her ( Veer ) and Ruhaan would have left the place silently. Quivering , crying sissy would have moved on or may be cry some more...... Who cares? 

I truly, truly don't understand these writers and their twisted mind set😡OK. I am done for today, people. I just hope Ishaan doesn't get dragged into this stupid family nonsense ever. Please don't come in anybody's dreams. (Me 😳and All who Seen Him 👍🏼

Tangled Rapunzel GIF - Tangled Rapunzel SkyLantern GIFs

Image result for mauhaan silsilaRelated imageRelated image

Every thing Of Mauli❤️and Mishti😛(Choti) is Ishaan Khanna👍🏼The Dream Destined Man In Their Lives👍🏼

this Ishaansmiley42smiley27smiley31😘👇👇👇

Lame /Dusty Comparisons Doesn't Effect Him👍🏼and it was Biggest Joke To Prove The Low of This Season 👎🏼