You dont understand how hard it is to be a single mother

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Watched today and ydays ep "today"

Lol Lisa the pizza defending naira was so dumb to me...to kartik...

Kartik: "How can she be so irresponsible to leave a child at school and not show up" (Logical valid argument) What if he had not shown up do i have faith naira would have shown up no. All of the things she has done so far has labeled her a flake leaving a little five year old alone in an open house etc...

Lisa: You dont know how hard it is to be single mother the struggles the pain

All of us: *Face palm*

This is bullshit. 

Like its not like naira had no choice and had to be facing this life all alone +_+ she had the damn singhania's what did they ever do to her that +_+ she decided to flake off into the alone-ness

the emphasis on how hard it is to be a single mother is so pathetic... Because i know lots of my friends who are raised by single parents who are responsible honest and wonderful to their kids... 

but what does naira do? Not even allow her child to make the choice between what he wants and kartik

Does kartik deserve this truly ? Like honestly besides +_+ the question what did he ever do to her...what was the point of running to his hotel only to say oh no now i cnt do it +_+ the goenka house never move. You know all well where he is...they could have shown her following up seeing vedika with him and deciding not to...it wouldnt make her seem so dumb...

God i hate her. 

I hate dadi +_+ all dadi cares about is getting parpota's

Vedika's convo with kartik was so flirty i barfed...what is kartik even doing does he know the effect he has on woman lmfao...he befriended gayu and mishti and they both wanted him šŸ¤£does he not know better...he totally flirts

Naira rendition of sun sun naneh lori ki dun was so awful...shivangi has a nice voice but i dk what they did and made it awful she sounded like 10 year old singing 

On the topic of new kairav just as awful as the last one acting wise lmfao...dead expressions etc... 

Lol as for his vibe with momo it would be awkward because he just met him... he looked kind of shy but i have faith momo will make it work...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I like your optimism about the new Kairav ā€œMomo will make it workā€. Letā€™s see if the child survives the backlash, I hope he is replaced though. Canā€™t stand him right now. He doesnā€™t know how to act and heā€™s so different from Shaurya that it will take time to adjust to the sudden change. Still praying they bring a smaller kid who shares a better chemistry with Mohsin and Shivangi. Kaira deserve a better Kairav. 

As for the show, we can all agree that the story is going no where with Naira repeating the same dialogues from 5 weeks now and Dadi forcing Kartik to marry Vedika by feigning sick. 

Used to look forward to Kartik and Kairavā€™s scenes but now even thatā€™s not there. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I like your optimism about the new Kairav ā€œMomo will make it workā€. Letā€™s see if the child survives the backlash, I hope he is replaced though. Canā€™t stand him right now. He doesnā€™t know how to act and heā€™s so different from Shaurya that it will take time to adjust to the sudden change. Still praying they bring a smaller kid who shares a better chemistry with Mohsin and Shivangi. Kaira deserve a better Kairav. 

As for the show, we can all agree that the story is going no where with Naira repeating the same dialogues from 5 weeks now and Dadi forcing Kartik to marry Vedika by feigning sick. 

Used to look forward to Kartik and Kairavā€™s scenes but now even thatā€™s not there. 

I can easily see how this track is focused on kaira rather than their kid. The kid doesnt need to know how to act... all he is a glue that sticks these two toxic souls together in a way they cannot be separated...

Sure they deserve a better kairav but i imagine even that child will just be forgotten between kaira's random rohna dohna milans

I feel mohsin has amazing chemistry with kids, i am sure he will make this kid comfortable with him...like he has had good chemistry with luv and kush, mishti, vansh, shaurya and i am sure hel make this little boy fall under his charm...

But you are right the kids so robotic i can see how people got mad dow, i imagine kairav grew on all of us and then he was taken off... poor kid hope he gets well soon.

As for this new one he was barely in the show two eps and the whiplash he received must have been upsetting poor thing...

I find all show kids annoying +_+ 

dow so this is my last thought on them all around...

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today's joke was "I'm giving my 200%"smiley12

You are right being single mother is not difficult while having family's support...no matter how doormat-ish Singhanias are....they would have supported her in this....though they might tried their level best to act cupid and try to reunite them by color coordinating their clothes or arranging functions so they can meet each other and sort out their differences for Kairav...even if they showed this way....it would be much better than current "self-respect" crap....Being a single mother myself...I know its not difficult to be single mother when you have your family's support and when you own up your decision...when you don't try to deprive your child of love...all those single mothers who are doing so are living normal peaceful life...

There were 100 ways to justify Naira...but they won't because so called word "self-respect" is beyond being human....self-respect deprives people of their confidence, values and logic...it helps you live in caves while claiming to be progressive...In the end Naira will say it was not my self-respect...it was my ego...*begs for forgiveness*...but tbh Naira doesn't have that persistence left to even call it her ego...she is not good enough to even have ego...she is merely someone who is fragile helpless soul trying to give her 200% šŸ˜­šŸ˜­..šŸ¤¢

Beside that question Kartik was wrong so many times previously...left her for Suwarna's mental peace, left her at mandap for Keerti's happiness so Krish won't be taken away from Keerti (though that was tit for tat as she also left him at altar because of brain tumor)...etc...she has also been more or less at fault...and forgave him too...it was never difficult to understand and justify Kartik and Naira's perspective though they never learnt from their mistakes...but now Naira has turned irredeemable & pathetic delusional character...I expected few good scenes like previous leap...but this track is a huge let down overall...beside Kartik nobody is understandable...original Kairav was a lott better for me....he improved...but recent one has zero expressions, screen presence and even dialogue delivery is poor...

I didn't like Lori....her voice modulation was bad....which was good while singing main tenu samjhanwan ki...

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The song "sun sun naneh lori ki dun" sung by Hina Khan was heartfelt and beautiful. When I heard Naira sings this song I said what crap is this. It was butchered.

I could listen to Hina Khan's version a 100 times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=780TPLlWRig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhzFiqEny7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5Z4rGQKCw

New Kairav I don't mind because at least I can see his eyes and they are beautiful. Old Kairav always looked like he had is eyes closed.

Naira is a bad name for single mothers. Single mothers have to be very strong and responsible to raise their children. 200% my foot. She didn't even give it her 10%.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

The song "sun sun naneh lori ki dun" sung by Hina Khan was heartfelt and beautiful. When I heard Naira sings this song I said what crap is this. It was butchered.

I could listen to Hina Khan's version a 100 times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=780TPLlWRig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhzFiqEny7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5Z4rGQKCw

New Kairav I don't mind because at least I can see his eyes and they are beautiful. Old Kairav always looked like he had is eyes closed.

Hina sang it beautifully...she has a melodious voice...

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If you listen to Hina Khan's version with your eyes closed it warms your heart.

Lisa is more responsible with Kairav than Naira is. Naira has not even been completely truthful with Lisa about her history.

It was wrong for Karthik to accuse Naira and it was due to his insecurity. At the same time Naira was not smart either. She could have taken a break and stayed at her maternal home. She didn't need to fake her death. Now that she has done that why does she curse God for separating her from Karthik. She is 100% responsible for the situation she is in now. She is not doing justice as a parent in raising her son. I am fed up with her constant crying. I just want to forward her dialogues. She is the last person that should be talking about self respect. Most single mothers are not at all like Naira. They do good for their kids.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lol I am glad I am not the only one who didnā€™t like the lori. Shivangi is a good singer but something was off with that Lori. Not a fan of Hina, but her version is stuck in my head. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Lol I am glad I am not the only one who didnā€™t like the lori. Shivangi is a good singer but something was off with that Lori. Not a fan of Hina, but her version is stuck in my head. 

Recently watched her version with original Kairav...it still has better connection...though she was off-key throughout...also her voice didn't sound like adult's voice...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Watched today and ydays ep "today"

Lol Lisa the pizza defending naira was so dumb to me...to kartik...

Kartik: "How can she be so irresponsible to leave a child at school and not show up" (Logical valid argument) What if he had not shown up do i have faith naira would have shown up no. All of the things she has done so far has labeled her a flake leaving a little five year old alone in an open house etc...

Lisa: You dont know how hard it is to be single mother the struggles the pain

All of us: *Face palm*

This is bullshit. 

Like its not like naira had no choice and had to be facing this life all alone +_+ she had the damn singhania's what did they ever do to her that +_+ she decided to flake off into the alone-ness

the emphasis on how hard it is to be a single mother is so pathetic... Because i know lots of my friends who are raised by single parents who are responsible honest and wonderful to their kids... 

but what does naira do? Not even allow her child to make the choice between what he wants and kartik

Does kartik deserve this truly ? Like honestly besides +_+ the question what did he ever do to her...what was the point of running to his hotel only to say oh no now i cnt do it +_+ the goenka house never move. You know all well where he is...they could have shown her following up seeing vedika with him and deciding not to...it wouldnt make her seem so dumb...

God i hate her. 

I hate dadi +_+ all dadi cares about is getting parpota's

Vedika's convo with kartik was so flirty i barfed...what is kartik even doing does he know the effect he has on woman lmfao...he befriended gayu and mishti and they both wanted him šŸ¤£does he not know better...he totally flirts

Naira rendition of sun sun naneh lori ki dun was so awful...shivangi has a nice voice but i dk what they did and made it awful she sounded like 10 year old singing 

On the topic of new kairav just as awful as the last one acting wise lmfao...dead expressions etc... 

Lol as for his vibe with momo it would be awkward because he just met him... he looked kind of shy but i have faith momo will make it work...

singhania family is busy with mishti life in" yeh rishta pyar ke " šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

On a serious note,she never understood her maternal family. They are so supportive, why she never contacted the singhanias ?  šŸ™„šŸ˜šŸ¤”