Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rose2015

The song "sun sun naneh lori ki dun" sung by Hina Khan was heartfelt and beautiful. When I heard Naira sings this song I said what crap is this. It was butchered.

I could listen to Hina Khan's version a 100 times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=780TPLlWRig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhzFiqEny7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s5Z4rGQKCw

New Kairav I don't mind because at least I can see his eyes and they are beautiful. Old Kairav always looked like he had is eyes closed.

Naira is a bad name for single mothers. Single mothers have to be very strong and responsible to raise their children. 200% my foot. She didn't even give it her 10%.

I was thinking t is only me who just couldnt connect with Nairas version while i remember to have loved akshara’s one. I just couldnt feel the conmect. Naira was mych better as a mother to krish bt i just couldnt feel chemistry with Kairav. She looks like elder sister to kairav rather a mother🤨 They have beautifully portrayed single working independent mother track with akshara also, and it was so good. I just wish we can get some improvement with Naira as well. 

Also i feel shaurya ws doing amaZing job as kairav and his scenes with kartik were amazing. I just hope the new kid makes space as well just like shaurya did. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This show just want to gain TRP by showing social issues. They are just using Kaira for that. Focus on Kaira is already over. They showed woman daring to speak against her in law's creepy relative, married woman going for work amidst the jealousy of husband and dislike of in laws and now so called woman's self respect over husband and single mother. The actual self respect wud be to scold Karthik and face him directly and strongly not hiding away as if she did cheat. But this way they got another social issue track to show i.e. single mother so they went that way.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani2804

I was thinking t is only me who just couldnt connect with Nairas version while i remember to have loved akshara’s one. I just couldnt feel the conmect. Naira was mych better as a mother to krish bt i just couldnt feel chemistry with Kairav. She looks like elder sister to kairav rather a mother🤨 They have beautifully portrayed single working independent mother track with akshara also, and it was so good. I just wish we can get some improvement with Naira as well. 

Also i feel shaurya ws doing amaZing job as kairav and his scenes with kartik were amazing. I just hope the new kid makes space as well just like shaurya did. 

Also they made her more young looking with that hair redo instead of showing her elderly.