Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

As far as I’m aware, Abhira and Armaan (and Roohi) are the main leads aren’t they? So why on earth are the makers treating bloody Manish Goenka like a protagonist then? Sometimes he’s dukhi for abandoning his Poti/Pota sometimes he has a heart attack, sometimes he gets scammed, sometimes his friends enter matlab kya hai ye nautanki? 

Literally who cares about an old Buddha who should be expired by now! Who is interested in watching his fake dukh or his random friend! Funny how leads Abhira Armaan have no friends yet Buddha Manish’s college friend who never existed before has magically appeared!

Same goes with the obnoxious hags who is even remotely interested in seeing two old hags working at 100 years old? Would rather watch Vidya Manisha gaining independence and working!

Bass kuch bhi dikhayenge makers to give their favourite Goenka’s and asli protagonist SS which they do not deserve at all!

Soory for the rant just fed up of this filthy phemli which has been torturing my screens for nearly 8 years!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hahaha..your blood boils na seeing them happy 😁

Did u listen to the story where he had crush on someone?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Hahaha..your blood boils na seeing them happy 😁

Did u listen to the story where he had crush on someone?

Kya this Buddha had a crush on someone smiley3 (kon thi woh bechari)

I literally wrote something similar to this in the EDT just now smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I am with you. There should be a movement in Rishtaverse with rallying cry of Goenkas Go Back!

I saw them only for six month and am already fed up with them. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I am with you. There should be a movement in Rishtaverse with rallying cry of Goenkas Go Back!

I saw them only for six month and am already fed up with them. 

I’ve been watching them since they (unfortunately) entered in 2016 which is why I’m so fed up with them. I genuinely cannot believe they’re still in this show I expected them to disappear in Gen 3 just like Singhania’s but no. I bet this panauti phemli will torture us till the last episode.

They don't have anything to do in the show .they are just eating up the screen space....

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas scenes are really becoming irrelevant in the showsmiley7.. first fake Abhir, now this friend and I hope they don’t bring their college crush character to start triangle between Manish, swarna and that old lady smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Goenkas are not needed at all. Increase the number of horrid people in Poddars. 2 groups banvao and roz ladai karao 😂😂😂😂😂

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Half of the episode eaten up by Manish looking at his phone smiley36

Btw he didn't get this much screen space in the previous seasons smiley2

Means his ex lover is on the way I think 🤣🤣