New IWMBuzz article: The drug trap followed by love trap!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kumkum-bhagya-rhea-ask-ranbir-fall-love-prachi/2019/07/08

Looks like abhi is wasting his money on educating rhea. Her full dedication is towards teaching herself how to become a criminal mastermind and she's working herself up the ladder to become that with each of her creative plans against prachi. 

Trapping prachi in a drug scandal then in order to get ranbir to prove he loves rhea she will be shown challenging ranbir to trap prachi in his fake love then dump and break her heart. πŸ‘πŸ˜† 

The latter is the dumbest plan I have ever heard of. She's jealous whenever prachi and ranbir are with each other, yet now to ruin prachi's life she will ask ranbir to convince prachi that he is in love with her, which would obviously involve him getting close to her??? πŸ€£  #Logicisdead

So rhea won't feel an ounce of jealousy seeing ranbir close to prachi only if it's a part of her plan? Stupidity! As usual even this will fall flat on rhea's face as predictably ranbir will genuinely fall in love with prachi whilst at first pretending. Villains really are the best cupids in indian serials xD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah even I read. But in this dumb and Dumber serial what else can u expect? As for all Abhigya fans in this forum, don't expect any reunion of these two now or at least in near future. ☺️ They will now not only make these nonsense episodes, but now force Meera-Abhi shaadi on us. I am going to continue with WU and watch online if some nice scenes r mentioned. 

I wonder how actors would react after each of these rubbish scenes.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Come to think was there a child swap when the twins were born. I mean A1 was pregnant, nobody knew of the fact, then in connivance with someone at hospital, she exchanged A2 with original twin of Pragya? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Or better still, Abhi Babu was Devdas when Pragya left him with Prachi, so somehow without anyone knowing, A1 swapped this child with A2 so that she could manipulate. Disha got to know or Purab, so she trapped him. How's this? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kumkum-bhagya-rhea-ask-ranbir-fall-love-prachi/2019/07/08

Looks like abhi is wasting his money on educating rhea. Her full dedication is towards teaching herself how to become a criminal mastermind and she's working herself up the ladder to become that with each of her creative plans against prachi. 

Trapping prachi in a drug scandal then in order to get ranbir to prove he loves rhea she will be shown challenging ranbir to trap prachi in his fake love then dump and break her heart. πŸ‘πŸ˜† 

The latter is the dumbest plan I have ever heard of. She's jealous whenever prachi and ranbir are with each other, yet now to ruin prachi's life she will ask ranbir to convince prachi that he is in love with her, which would obviously involve him getting close to her??? πŸ€£  #Logicisdead

So rhea won't feel an ounce of jealousy seeing ranbir close to prachi only if it's a part of her plan? Stupidity! As usual even this will fall flat on rhea's face as predictably ranbir will genuinely fall in love with prachi whilst at first pretending. Villains really are the best cupids in indian serials xD

@bold

That's the dumbest plan ever in ITV world.. πŸ€£

I'm sure, Ranbir will genuinely fall in love with Prachi. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Yeah even I read. But in this dumb and Dumber serial what else can u expect? As for all Abhigya fans in this forum, don't expect any reunion of these two now or at least in near future. ☺️ They will now not only make these nonsense episodes, but now force Meera-Abhi shaadi on us. I am going to continue with WU and watch online if some nice scenes r mentioned. 

I wonder how actors would react after each of these rubbish scenes.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Come to think was there a child swap when the twins were born. I mean A1 was pregnant, nobody knew of the fact, then in connivance with someone at hospital, she exchanged A2 with original twin of Pragya? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Or better still, Abhi Babu was Devdas when Pragya left him with Prachi, so somehow without anyone knowing, A1 swapped this child with A2 so that she could manipulate. Disha got to know or Purab, so she trapped him. How's this? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Your theories are going over my head dear... I read it three times to make sense of it and I'm too confused to figure out the possibility. πŸ€ͺ

Nah! No child swap between aliya-pragya is possible given pragya was at full term and given birth to twins before her seperation with abhi, and it's quite obvious that if aryan is in fact king's son then aliya must have got to know about her pregnancy after pragya left. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@bold

That's the dumbest plan ever in ITV world.. πŸ€£

I'm sure, Ranbir will genuinely fall in love with Prachi. 

Yes! But I'm hoping that ranbir opens his eyes soon and realises that rhea isn't even worth two pennies attention from any boy and that any person should steer clear of her. What I think is that where right now all he does is argue with prachi and find her irritating, when he tries to impress prachi and get close to her, he will start getting to know her in a different light from just the short-tempered and angry girl who always fights with him and understand her better. He'll probably realise the reason why she doesn't like him is because unlike other girls she isn't taken in by his flirty charm that he uses to impress all girls. He'll get to know her motivations and goals in life, understand her nature and come respect her for who she is. Although I don't like this idea of trapping prachi in his fake love to get rhea, I hope his eyes open up really soon. 

Christie2017 thumbnail

@sammy, that was meant to be a joke. No real intent. Considering the rubbish EK & Co churn out, I brought this absolutely impossible track. 😝😝😝😝

There was a P G Wodehouse novel where a child star and the hero who loves a film star r the main protagonists. Child star knows about the bad lady the actress is. He tells to the guy, and I am not sure but wants this guy to love his secretary who is very nice. But hero doesn't oblige as he he sees the superficial image of the heroine. 

Then they go to a dentist and their souls get interchanged and the hero in the child star's body now understands how wicked the actress is. It was a ludicrous story, but fun. So I brought this equally absurd storyline of child swap. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣I cannot stop laughing at this stupid plan. Rhea is genuinely building the door for Ranbir and Prachi's relationship to blossom and she won't even interfere.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

🀣🀣I cannot stop laughing at this stupid plan. Rhea is genuinely building the door for Ranbir and Prachi's relationship to blossom and she won't even interfere.

Yes! Rhea will get into cupid mode, albeit unintentionally. πŸ€£

Christie2017 thumbnail

Problem is what usually happens in EK serials. They both will fall in love, show lovey-dovey scenes and when audience gets to like this Jodi, immediately Rhea will insist on getting engaged to Ranbir. And Prachi out of loyalty or Ranbir himself will be forced to marry Rhea. Whatever...

And how will Abhi react then or Pragya?

This is what happened in PR. 

Plus if they had mentioned Prachi as older to Ranbir, I could have accepted this Jodi. Somehow they don't gel as a couple. As friends ok.

And how do Abhi Pragya unite or how does Prachi help in uniting her parents? I'd anytime prefer this than rotten rubbish.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Problem is what usually happens in EK serials. They both will fall in love, show lovey-dovey scenes and when audience gets to like this Jodi, immediately Rhea will insist on getting engaged to Ranbir. And Prachi out of loyalty or Ranbir himself will be forced to marry Rhea. Whatever...

And how will Abhi react then or Pragya?

This is what happened in PR. 

Plus if they had mentioned Prachi as older to Ranbir, I could have accepted this Jodi. Somehow they don't gel as a couple. As friends ok.

And how do Abhi Pragya unite or how does Prachi help in uniting her parents? I'd anytime prefer this than rotten rubbish.

No what I think will happen is that prachi and ranbir will both fall in love via this love trap plan made by rhea for ranbir to trap prachi, prachi will get to know ranbir faked love for her on rhea's saying not knowing that ranbir has really fallen in love with her and prachi will start hating ranbir. After this when rhea will be relishing in her victory thinking that ranbir succeeded in breaking prachi's heart just to impress her, ranbir will give her inflated ego a huge hit as he will tell her he has no interest in her and loves prachi. From here ranbir will try and win prachi's love and trust back but rhea will act as an obstacle out of jealousy. If the love trap spoiler is in fact true and ranbir goes along with it to impress rhea then predictably this is what will happen.