Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funny29 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Yeah even I read. But in this dumb and Dumber serial what else can u expect? As for all Abhigya fans in this forum, don't expect any reunion of these two now or at least in near future. ☺️ They will now not only make these nonsense episodes, but now force Meera-Abhi shaadi on us. I am going to continue with WU and watch online if some nice scenes r mentioned. 

I wonder how actors would react after each of these rubbish scenes.🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Come to think was there a child swap when the twins were born. I mean A1 was pregnant, nobody knew of the fact, then in connivance with someone at hospital, she exchanged A2 with original twin of Pragya? 🤪🤪🤪

Or better still, Abhi Babu was Devdas when Pragya left him with Prachi, so somehow without anyone knowing, A1 swapped this child with A2 so that she could manipulate. Disha got to know or Purab, so she trapped him. How's this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what do you mean by shaadi? with Aaliya in the house,there will be no Meera-Abhi shaadi reason she dont like Meera. Abhi still loves Pragya and calls her still his wife why would he 20 years wait and then get married? + I think they're still married. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Funny29

what do you mean by shaadi? with Aaliya in the house,there will be no Meera-Abhi shaadi reason she dont like Meera. Abhi still loves Pragya and calls her still his wife why would he 20 years wait and then get married? + I think they're still married. 

#

Yeah abhigya are legally still married, and yes aliya would never want meera-abhi shaadi to happen and would only ever want her to stay as a mere nanny to rhea otherwise meera would then have authority in the mehra house and over rhea completely by right which would mean aliya losing her dominance over the house. Aliya wouldn't be able to dominate meera after that.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

No what I think will happen is that prachi and ranbir will both fall in love via this love trap plan made by rhea for ranbir to trap prachi, prachi will get to know ranbir faked love for her on rhea's saying not knowing that ranbir has really fallen in love with her and prachi will start hating ranbir. After this when rhea will be relishing in her victory thinking that ranbir succeeded in breaking prachi's heart just to impress her, ranbir will give her inflated ego a huge hit as he will tell her he has no interest in her and loves prachi. From here ranbir will try and win prachi's love and trust back but rhea will act as an obstacle out of jealousy. If the love trap spoiler is in fact true and ranbir goes along with it to impress rhea then predictably this is what will happen. 

Completely agree with you..

I have seen such love triangles in many Ekta K shows.. like Pavitra Rishta, Bade Ache Lagte Hain,  etc