Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Yes.But Pranbir do not know that.Prachi did not marry Akshay.They were pretending to be married for the child's custody.She didnt give any false hope to Akshay.She had told Akshay that she will never love him.But Akshay is hoping to get her love by killing Ranbir.

Ranbir cant leave with the kid as Prachi wants her.Pranbir r planning to get married again as all misunderstandings r over between them.Ranbir stayed there as Mihika requested him to pretend as her bf.Ranbir had left the house telking Mihika clearly that he cant love her.But Mihika's suicide attempt brought him back.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

oh they are really mental patients? really 

than why prachi is acting married to akshay when she knows his mental health?

and why ranbir came as mihika ad staring there just leave with your kid no to your home no 

rudra definetly cheated on devika by hidding he was pressha ex hubby 

But preesha amma took him promise first day not to reveal his identity 

but still rudra should have told devika about preesha and his relationship than hide 

that made him look negative just like now ranbir looks negative for continuing to stay in mihika house knowing what she desires him and is danger for his kid life 

same for prachi just leave no than stay with akshay and encourage false hopes 

mental ppl can kill or commit suicide etc for simple things these both are playing with feelings 

same like rudra and preesha did to devika and how preesha false acted as armaan wife to fool rudraksh  

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Two twin brothers and one girl?

Patrickern777 thumbnail

Two twin brothers and one girl, yes the twist is different because its brothers now and not sisters.

But the plot is the same, they haven’t been raised together, one is poor and izzatdar and the other is spoiled and rich. And they both gonna hate each other and try to be with the same girl

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Patrickern777

Two twin brothers and one girl, yes the twist is different because its brothers now and not sisters.

But the plot is the same, they haven’t been raised together, one is poor and izzatdar and the other is spoiled and rich. And they both gonna hate each other and try to be with the same girl

this looks like kundali bhagya 

ranbir and shaurya plot one rich one poor both twins after palki 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

she was talking about kdb.Its rajveer.

Patrickern777 thumbnail

Just like Reha and Prachi 😂😂😂 PLEASE EKTA! Come up with new story!! 

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am very happy we made it to gen 3 😂 Hope the story catches on.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am genuinely loving the vibe, i know it will soon turn trashy like other itv shows but the promo seems nice, plus i admit that I love Abrar, I had always followed his shows, though i lose track later, but i always end up stumbling upon his show promos at the starting, i don't know why though;) 

Also, lets not spread hatred for Abrar or the cast after leap, it always happen after leap in shows because of the established leads but lets just accept them.

I have never really watched kumkum bhagya And i am gonna watch after leap only:)

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 6 months ago