Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

if it is not he is a dupatta πŸ˜†

He already is worthless pocha wake dupaata πŸ€£

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

When i said that initially u doubted right πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

Told ya she never loved Ruhan..and Ruhan loved her more than his self respect..so he deserves this ...

He didn't value veer one person who loved him and cared for him

Hey.. I never doubted about what she is doing for Ruhaan is very wrong .And it's definitely changed the way how we feel about Mishaan.. I always hated this track. But in all this I still can't  see it as Mishti is doing all this for a tag or something. I said that her intentions were not wrong for Pari..I will stick to it. It's been Ruhaan whom she has been intentionally hurting. And she is aware of it, still doing it. I can't understand what she possibly can do to redeem herself before him ..Hope she realize she doesn't deserve him at the end. I don't mind about sad endings. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Hey.. I never doubted about what she is doing for Ruhaan is very wrong .And it's definitely changed the way how we feel about Mishaan.. I always hated this track. But in all this I still can't  see it as Mishti is doing all this for a tag or something. I said that her intentions were not wrong for Pari..I will stick to it. It's been Ruhaan whom she has been intentionally hurting. And she is aware of it, still doing it. I can't understand what she possibly can do to redeem herself before him ..Hope she realize she doesn't deserve him at the end. I don't mind about sad endings. 

If she doesn't want the tag then why is she doing ...what is she trying to prove...by pushing ,pari in loveless relationship ...just like her mom was in one πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

So how is her intention right ?

When ur parents parted way because of loveless marriage how do u desire same for ur sister...

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

If she doesn't want the tag then why is she doing ...what is she trying to prove...by pushing ,pari in loveless relationship ...just like her mom was in one πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

So how is her intention right ?

When ur parents parted way because of loveless marriage how do u desire same for ur sister...

She might be foolish for thinking that Pari and Ruhaan can love each other after she leaves.. but I could see her wanting to get a tag...she doesn't need to do all this drama.. if that is only what she wanted.She can behave like that she will be leaving abroad by sacrifying him.. so that she can get a tag in everyone's eyes. Leave about it.. even when that Gattu was saying to her as cheater..she took the title but not revealed anything like he is her boyfriend and she is sacrifying for Pari.. she couldn't take the risk of it. No matter whatever the tags she gets. Let's leave this here. We have different opinions on her intention of doing all this. I am hating what she is doing to Ruhaan. But I still don't think her as someone who intentionally wants to spoil her sister's life just for a tag.

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only redemption of this track should be Misti realising she don't deserve Ruhaan & Ruhaan heartfelt apologies to veer & leaving.

Karma strikes back

khatimeethi thumbnail

She might be foolish for thinking that Pari and Ruhaan can love each other after she leaves.. but I could see her wanting to get a tag...she doesn't need to do all this drama.. if that is only what she wanted.She can behave like that she will be leaving abroad by sacrifying him.. so that she can get a tag in everyone's eyes. Leave about it.. even when that Gattu was saying to her as cheater..she took the title but not revealed anything like he is her boyfriend and she is sacrifying for Pari.. she couldn't take the risk of it. No matter whatever the tags she gets. Let's leave this here. We have different opinions on her intention of doing all this. I am hating what she is doing to Ruhaan. But I still don't think her as someone who intentionally wants to spoil her sister's life just for a tag.

So pari is only girl in world...how will ppl not know when she leaves they will know it ..so they will be like how mahaan she is ...had even nandini thought same way things would be differebt and get accolodes..

Did she want ruhaan pari relationship based on lie forever πŸ€”πŸ€”

So isn't she spoiling pari life intentionally pushing her to guy who loved her 

khatimeethi thumbnail

She couldn't take risk because than pari would know and she would not wabt that ..so she dont want that to happen