Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

She is no one to decide whom Ruhaan has to love. That is horrible. And she has choosen to be a horrible person. She herself saying that. We can't justify her when she herself doesn't have any justification is what I was saying. Let's leave here about what kind of a sister she is..we clearly can't agree on this.

Fair enough i still can't believe ppl think a loving sister will do this..because it is insulting to siblings who will never let harm come to their sibling but wont push them in well

Push her sister in loveless marriage ..because she herself said pari u will get ur love ...implying Ruhan is toy ..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes this is actually what’s happening...we can understand that mishty is doing this out of love for her sister...but she’s actually mAking a big mess of everything..and instead of making Paris life better ,..she’s actually going to make it worse...she’s basically messing 3 peoples lives up,.hers, Paris and ruhaans. 

Completely agree with you. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Only thing I want now Ruhaan should leave after tomorrow & not linger in that house to convince Misti.iI don't want his desperation He should accept her rejection & leave.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Only thing I want now Ruhaan should leave after tomorrow & not linger in that house to convince Misti.iI don't want his desperation He should accept her rejection & leave.

I hope so but hoga nahi

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Even I want him to leave. If he is not convinced with Mishti saying that she doesn't love him anymore..then also he has to leave for reason Mishti wanting to say that to him. If he tried to understand her that due to some reasons she acting like this to him.. then also he needs to at least understand that he is not above those reasons in her life. She has given up on him. He can leave Mishti who doesn't want to work on things for staying in this relationship. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He deserve it for breaking a gem like veer heart for a woman who thinks he can fall in love at drop of hat ...he deserves it for making some random person his world ...and not caring for childhood friend...what did he think just like him others will be same

exactly he deserves this.