khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes u deserve after women insults u and called u orphan u are romancing her πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

U deserve all the shit shown at u ..

U have zero self respect πŸ˜΅.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He deserve it for not valuing only relationship he have. I am taking my word back about veer not being in friend of him either. Intna sab ke baad bhi he thought about him. I am happy that koyi tho hai jho uske and uske happiness ke bareme soch raha hai and i am equally sad that ruhaan loose the gem like friend of him(and yeh mocking nahi tha) 

Ruhaan has no self-respect agar hai bhi tho he has always put her above it. Aaj uske and mishti ke romance dekhke mujhe first time michmichi hue(anika thank you for the word) its so upsetting to see Ruhaan planned everything after what she told him. I understand mishti ke liye uska pyaar itna kamjor nahi hai ke ek insult se khatam ho jaye but can you get upset with her atleast?🀒  i won't be amazed him running toward her when he get to know that he is the sacrifice mishti did for her sister. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Yes veer is a true gem and genuinely cares for him unlike the person whom he ditched veer for πŸ€”

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

She is not being successful in distancing Ruhaan by doing all this but she is successful in distancing viewers from  her love for Ruhaan. She doesn't look like she is in love with him anymore..

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

She is not being successful in distancing Ruhaan by doing all this but she is successful in distancing viewers from  her love for Ruhaan. She doesn't look like she is in love with him anymore..

When i said that initially u doubted right πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

Told ya she never loved Ruhan..and Ruhan loved her more than his self respect..so he deserves this ...

He didn't value veer one person who loved him and cared for him

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

MisHaan as a couple are giving the same vibes of gul shows with genders reversed where hero keeps insulting heroine and she behaves as prem ki murat sacrificing every thing including self respect for him 🀦🀦

Ruhaan babu serves u right. I was very disappointed how u took Veer out like doodh ki makhi from ur life. Karma u see πŸ˜ˆ

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I give ruhaan a benefit of doubt. Like a few are claiming it could be an imagination, i don't want to give him Gali unnecessarily. Will wait till tomorrow πŸ™‚

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

MisHaan as a couple are giving the same vibes of gul shows with genders reversed where hero keeps insulting heroine and she behaves as prem ki murat sacrificing every thing including self respect for him 🀦🀦

Ruhaan babu serves u right. I was very disappointed how u took Veer out like doodh ki makhi from ur life. Karma u see πŸ˜ˆ

.i am so glad u are hereπŸ˜†

Yes it is gender reversed or IB wala annika kaand hate me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It would be a dream I think.I will wait for the scene

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

It would be a dream I think.I will wait for the scene