Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please dont laugh πŸ™„πŸ™„

I am curious is this how elder sibling behave ..i have been doing things wrong all my life then ...i need lessons ..

Bec this is being called as mishti love for sis.

I was told by my parents u dont give false hope and dont start new thinga based on lies πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Please dont laugh πŸ™„πŸ™„

I am curious is this how elder sibling behave ..i have been doing things wrong all my life then ...i need lessons ..

Bec this is being called as mishti love for sis.

I was told by my parents u dont give false hope and dont start new thinga based on lies πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive. But I was enjoying reading comments and this one cracked me up.

As far as Silsila or MishRi is concerned, I have always said that both of them have serious problem regarding their idea about love, marriage and life.

Now, I can't say for others but I believe in complete honesty and communication. Yes, it cost me the wrath of some people & I have lost some friends in the past but yet it is worth it.

I wouldn't say Mishti is trying to be Mahaan. She clearly loves her sister more than her current boyfriend. God forbid, if I were in her place I would have talked with my sister & if she was an idiot and made it super awkward for all of us, I might break up with my BF stating the reasons.

But neither would I treat my BF as a product nor would I force my sister in a loveless marriage.

Her intention is not wrong. But the way she is doing it is wrong & is in no way justified. Loving your siblings doesn't give you the right to screw up others' lives.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive. But I was enjoying reading comments and this one cracked me up.

As far as Silsila or MishRi is concerned, I have always said that both of them have serious problem regarding their idea about love, marriage and life.

Now, I can't say for others but I believe in complete honesty and communication. Yes, it cost me the wrath of some people & I have lost some friends in the past but yet it is worth it.

I wouldn't say Mishti is trying to be Mahaan. She clearly loves her sister more than her current boyfriend. God forbid, if I were in her place I would have talked with my sister & if she was an idiot and made it super awkward for all of us, I might break up with my BF stating the reasons.

But neither would I treat my BF as a product nor would I force my sister in a loveless marriage.

Her intention is not wrong. But the way she is doing it is wrong & is in no way justified. Loving your siblings doesn't give you the right to screw up others' lives.

yes this is actually what’s happening...we can understand that mishty is doing this out of love for her sister...but she’s actually mAking a big mess of everything..and instead of making Paris life better ,..she’s actually going to make it worse...she’s basically messing 3 peoples lives up,.hers, Paris and ruhaans. 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

And so she gonna plan and plot more...so does this make her good sister ...

Pushing her sister to guy ?..who doesnt love her...

She is already plotting and planning trying to fight with Ruhaan by creating reasons.. and he is already asking her why she is intentionally fighting with him..and yeah may be she will continue thinking to unite them.. where she will be unsuccessful again. 

And by doing all this what kind of a person she is going to become is not what she is caring about. Doesn't she already mentioned she will ho any extant. She is not justifying herself so no one can find any justification for her actions towards Ruhaan either.

As per her Request may love her sister.. is the possibility but her intention is not pushing Pari in loveless marriage. And even if Ruhaan is not going to love Pari too, Mishti can't stay with him.. as she is more bothered about how it will break her sisters heart so anyways she needs to leave him and distance herself from him.. which she is doing now. Though ideally Mishti is supposed to tell him everything and take a decision then now when she is doing all this.. she is just jot caring about what is wrong or right...

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

She is already plotting and planning trying to fight with Ruhaan by creating reasons.. and he is already asking her why she is intentionally fighting with him..and yeah may be she will continue thinking to unite them.. where she will be unsuccessful again. 

And by doing all this what kind of a person she is going to become is not what she is caring about. Doesn't she already mentioned she will ho any extant. She is not justifying herself so no one can find any justification for her actions towards Ruhaan either.

As per her Request may love her sister.. is the possibility but her intention is not pushing Pari in loveless marriage. And even if Ruhaan is not going to love Pari too, Mishti can't stay with him.. as she is more bothered about how it will break her sisters heart so anyways she needs to leave him and distance herself from him.. which she is doing now. Though ideally Mishti is supposed to tell him everything and take a decision then now when she is doing all this.. she is just jot caring about what is wrong or right...

So why cant she tell Ruhan entire truth tha planning and plotting

She.could have breaken up after that and said she chose her sister..

How is her intention not pushing Ruhan and pari in loveless marriage after all this she is planning to pack bag and leave ...and also had monologue when veer pointed fallacy that she has to do.something big ...how is this not being insensitive to pari ?

Will pari be happy after realising she left ..

Heck will she sleep peaceful after what she is doing.?

Who is she to.decide for ruhaan and pari ? God 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

He  will  turn  out  to  be  one

ya he willπŸ˜†

khatimeethi thumbnail

Also as per her request love pari ...so what is Ruhan a programmed robot acc to mishti ...

How can she think.so low of Ruhan and even pari ?

Which sis think her sister will be happy with guy who loved her ...and with giving away property πŸ˜‚..

khatimeethi thumbnail

He deserve it for breaking a gem like veer heart for a woman who thinks he can fall in love at drop of hat ...he deserves it for making some random person his world ...and not caring for childhood friend...what did he think just like him others will be same

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

So why cant she tell Ruhan entire truth tha planning and plotting

She.could have breaken up after that and said she chose her sister..

How is her intention not pushing Ruhan and pari in loveless marriage after all this she is planning to pack bag and leave ...and also had monologue when veer pointed fallacy that she has to do.something big ...how is this not being insensitive to pari ?

Will pari be happy after realising she left ..

Heck will she sleep peaceful after what she is doing.?

Who is she to.decide for ruhaan and pari ? God 

She is no one to decide whom Ruhaan has to love. That is horrible. And she has choosen to be a horrible person. She herself saying that. We can't justify her when she herself doesn't have any justification is what I was saying. Let's leave here about what kind of a sister she is..we clearly can't agree on this.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Also pari will get her love ...is what mishti said ..how she thinks so.low of Ruhan ..that she will break and he will fall for her ..

So how is such person trustworthy for her darling sister πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”