Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

He was never an antagonist..After the break up track they tried to show him in a negative way and they are showing him in a positive note now.

@Bold- Coming to acting part..That's subjective..Most of the ppl here felt he was not good enough to portray the emotions when he was shown in positive light ..Off late I saw ppl saying that he has improved

Then why was he bashed left right center for coming in between Mishaan? sorry, just a doubt! 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Its sooo illogical. There are shows where all characters have negative intentions, and then there is this show where everyone has good intentions but is mind-numbingly dumb

Actually only intention that is holding the characters in positive light like i said before intention matters. Mishti ka intention sahi hai iss liye woh jho kar rahi hai woh kuch had tak positive light me hai. Even pari ruhaan even veer now intention sab ke sahi hai but jho kiya or kar rahe hai woh galat

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Actually only intention that is holding the characters in positive light like i said before intention matters. Mishti ka intention sahi hai iss liye woh jho kar rahi hai woh kuch had tak positive light me hai. Even pari ruhaan even veer now intention sab ke sahi hai but jho kiya or kar rahe hai woh galat

Right on point ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

There is a saying - The road to hell is paved with good intentions. ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ

ILoveNature thumbnail

Why should he accept at first point?He can deny too..I agree Mishtu is wrong in doing all the stupidity but Veer isn't naive

Because mishti has done ehsaan on him and his family. He can't deny to help her after all this๐Ÿ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Then why was he bashed left right center for coming in between Mishaan? sorry, just a doubt! 

I'm seriously not getting why you are asking this question now?

Should I answer on behalf of everyone who bashed him?I think I can't do that..I can say my opinion. I was pissed off with him because Mishti never used to be her real self with him and Ruhaan used to understand her better..So  wanted to see MisHaan together.Also shippers of MisHaan always wanted Mishti to break up with him..He was more bashed post breakup for all the things he did.. I think he deserved that. Again it is my opinion..If we talk about bashing none got spared in this show..All the 4 characters got bashed..Even Mishti gets bashed since beginning of the show and I think it will go till the end..That doesn't make her antagonist na. Same with Pari and Ruhaan

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail

There is a saying - The road to hell is paved with good intentions. ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ

I have to agree on this๐Ÿ˜† 

sweetzzz thumbnail

I'm seriously not getting why you are asking this question now?

Should I answer on behalf of everyone who bashed him?I think I can't do that..I can say my opinion. I was pissed off with him because Mishti never used to be her real self with him and Ruhaan used to understand her better..So  wanted to see MisHaan together.Also shippers of MisHaan always wanted Mishti to break up with him..He was more bashed post breakup for all the things he did.. I think he deserved that. Again it is my opinion..If we talk about bashing none got spared in this show..All the 4 characters got bashed..Even Mishti gets bashed since beginning of the show and I think it will go till the end..That doesn't make her antagonist na. Same with Pari and Ruhaan

Its just my doubt. i am not being mean here. You need not answer for everyone, just an opinion.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And where does one go if the intentions are bad as well ? Just curious ๐Ÿ˜‰. Whatโ€™s worse than hell ๐Ÿค”

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

And where does one go if the intentions are bad as well ? Just curious ๐Ÿ˜‰. Whatโ€™s worse than hell ๐Ÿค”

The saying goes - The road to hell is paved with good intentions, not the person would good intentions would go to hell

Anyways, i dont know who said that saying. I am curious too