Mishty has lost all sense of reality

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

so mishty has given pari complete control of the company and she’s divided the shares equally between pari and ansh..to secure their financial future. Now she’s going to move on...it really looks like she’s planning  to run away...or to move to another city. She’s really lost it. Ansh is her brother ..not Paris ..so how can she leave him and   Go. And why  is she sacrificing everything... pari didn’t ask her for all her money as well as ruhaan.  So she feels  if she gives pari all her money and ruhaan,.then she’s a good sister.  So her money and ruhaan are presents from her that she will give to her sister.  She’s a gone case. She’s lost her marbles completely. I want ruhaan to find out about all this nonsense now.  And put both pari and mishty in their right places..he must set pari straight  and tell he he has zero romantic interest in her,.and he must tell mishty that she has placed zero value on their love ....and I want him then to leave that house. He must move out . And finally mishty can go apologize to him and ask his forgiveness and then they can move into their dream house..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, what is Mishti smoking these days?! When did Pari ever ask for her money, her shares or her boyfriend? I cannot even decide which sister is more delusional now.

Edited by Heisenberg23 - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Yeah, what is Mishti smoking these days?! When did Pari ever ask for her money, her shares or her boyfriend? I cannot even decide which sister is more delusional now.

She didn't ask for those..But we have to wait and see why she did all this .

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She didn't ask for those..But we have to wait and see why she did all this .

From what has been shown so far, she is doing it out of her own misguided sense of what it means to be a good sister. I'm ready to eat my words if they end up showing something which justifies her actions.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She didn't ask but wanted to give her good bye gift to her sister. Jho bhi uska tha woh sab dediya bina mage and yeh bhool gyi ke jho sab de rahi hai usme ek zinda insaan bhi hai kiske emotion and feelings bhi hai. But who cares she need to become best sister in the world🙄🙄😂😂

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

She didn't ask but wanted to give her good bye gift to her sister. Jho bhi uska tha woh sab dediya bina mage and yeh bhool gyi ke jho sab de rahi hai usme ek zinda insaan bhi hai kiske emotion and feelings bhi hai. But who cares she need to become best sister in the world🙄🙄😂😂

Haan, but who asked for it, kitna random impulsive decision lag raha hai. I want her plan to be exposed already rather than showing such unnecessary dramaticism. 🤣

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haan, but who asked for it, kitna random impulsive decision lag raha hai. I want her plan to be exposed already rather than showing such unnecessary dramaticism. 🤣

I wish back fire kare. She need to realized uska plan kitna stupid tha🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think mishti is trying run away or donno what she is trying to do....but as per show she is trying to leave them...So she shared all money and shares to both pari and ansh 😊

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She is doing wrong to Ansh. The FDs are joint in AnSh and Pari s name now and the business is Pari s. I know AnSh is a minor, but why leave it to Pari. AnSh is not close to Pari whereas Mishti is the ultimate for him. Mujhe Pari pe bharosa nahi .. AnSh ke share ka kya hoga😒

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

She is doing wrong to Ansh. The FDs are joint in AnSh and Pari s name now and the business is Pari s. I know AnSh is a minor, but why leave it to Pari. AnSh is not close to Pari whereas Mishti is the ultimate for him. Mujhe Pari pe bharosa nahi .. AnSh ke share ka kya hoga😒

Sorry this cracked me up🤣