Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Now i doubt if she had any brains and a heart at all. Isnt it all selfishness for herself and her family 💔

Ok, i'm not going there again. But why blame Veer and not Mishti, when he is only acting as Mishti's poppat. Thats out of range for me 🤷‍♀️

How Veer came into the picture?TM is asking about Mishti transferring property to Pari and Ansh🤔

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

How Veer came into the picture?TM is asking about Mishti transferring property to Pari and Ansh🤔

I'm just saying, because Veer is being used for her own selfish reasons too. He is still a part of the show.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you have got a great sense of sarcasm 👍🏼

I said it directly...if u feel it sarcasm I cant help it....

pranurosid thumbnail

I'm just saying, because Veer is being used for her own selfish reasons too. He is still a part of the show.

Why should he accept at first point?He can deny too..I agree Mishtu is wrong in doing all the stupidity but Veer isn't naive

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

I said it directly...if u feel it sarcasm I cant help it....

Ok, fine. Dont help. i didnt ask for any

sweetzzz thumbnail

Why should he accept at first point?He can deny too..I agree Mishtu is wrong in doing all the stupidity but Veer isn't naive

He is doing it out of gratitude for saving his parents from going behind the bars. He is atleast a grey/black character right from the beginning.

pranurosid thumbnail

He is doing it out of gratitude for saving his parents from going behind the bars. He is atleast a grey/black character right from the beginning.

Everyone in the show are flawed characters..None falls into white/black category as per my view

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, fine. Dont help. i didnt ask for any

🙂👍

sweetzzz thumbnail

Everyone in the show are flawed characters..None falls into white/black category as per my view

Ahh right! I thought he is the antagonist of the show, since he came between Mishaan love story, and he was the most criticized character and actor in the whole season.

pranurosid thumbnail

Ahh right! I thought he is the antagonist of the show, since he came between Mishaan love story, and he was the most criticized character and actor in the whole season.

He was never an antagonist..After the break up track they tried to show him in a negative way and they are showing him in a positive note now.

@Bold- Coming to acting part..That's subjective..Most of the ppl here felt he was not good enough to portray the emotions when he was shown in positive light ..Off late I saw ppl saying that he has improved

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago