Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Dont mix politics and goddamn show discussion ...politics is more complex arena.

It is not just India..USA Turkey ..Italy Australia...there has been rise of right wing across world...and reasons are more complicated than boiling to simple people are dumb

How do u exactly think prison justice system works ?

Not all who murder are bad ppl they are gray ...they are reformed...so.what is issue if pooja repents...

No u arent allowed to.plan and plot to take revenge ...those are offences too under IPC .

So.what is big deal if they show it that way..

Also Maya was psychopath she should have been handled better than left alone  to kill people..

The world doesn't work on he killed my family..i will go and kill his ..nope.

Audience dont expect black character and like gray ones is reason they believe ppl can change..

These are just shows not reality. Let grey girls take their fun. They always will get sad endings right? Pooja already got sad state in that she is left alone, not even her own sis is with her now in the way she dealt the situation.

Why shud the shows always follow rules from regular world? It wud be boring if they shows Maya is treated well or Pooja followed the right path. That wud be nothing unique. No one is telling people to follow Maya or Pooja's path. It is also a reality in that there are people who take justice in their own hands or there are pyschos. Isn't that unrelaistic wishing every serial character to follow the justice way? Does that even happen in reality? Everyday u hear of these things. No one is trying to justify their behaviour or method. We know they are grey. Why shud shows always be preachy? They are justified from their POV.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Iam only watching two shows right noow. This one and new colors show at 7.30. Rest all are garbage.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Pooja is a peculiar character. She never expects that the surrounding people should feel pity on her. She is doing the things what is in her mind at that time. She is not a girl who is sitting in the corner and crying buckets by thinking her past. We can see her anger even in the sad situation. She doesn't lose her braveness even her one and only sister left her. 

Her sister , Shail and Amma are only her world. She is not ready to consider the other people as her relatives. Even in her office she didn't explain anything to the workers and she didn't expect sympathy from them. She has never bowed her head . She maintained her dignity even after she saw the unacceptance in the workers face. I like this Pooja more than Jaanvi. 

A girl who doesn't care about the world cannot be considered as a grey one. She need not to be or pretend as a goody one. We can feel the orphans status.  Though she lived a dreadful life, she could become an Msc topper. So she has a will power .

She will be a normal girl until she doesn't meet the unwanted disturbance in her way.  If somebody try to disturb her she will be a hell of them.  Pooja is neither a good nor a bad girl. 

I wish , some love feelings should be blossomed in her too. She should not be all alone in her life. I expect this ending only in her life.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Pooja is a peculiar character. She never expects that the surrounding people should feel pity on her. She is doing the things what is in her mind at that time. She is not a girl who is sitting in the corner and crying buckets by thinking her past. We can see her anger even in the sad situation. She doesn't lose her braveness even her one and only sister left her. 

Her sister , Shail and Amma are only her world. She is not ready to consider the other people as her relatives. Even in her office she didn't explain anything to the workers and she didn't expect sympathy from them. She has never bowed her head . She maintained her dignity even after she saw the unacceptance in the workers face. I like this Pooja more than Jaanvi. 

A girl who doesn't care about the world cannot be considered as a grey one. She need not to be or pretend as a goody one. We can feel the orphans status.  Though she lived a dreadful life, she could become an Msc topper. So she has a will power .

She will be a normal girl until she doesn't meet the unwanted disturbance in her way.  If somebody try to disturb her she will be a hell of them.  Pooja is neither a good nor a bad girl. 

I wish , some love feelings should be blossomed in her too. She should not be all alone in her life. I expect this ending only in her life.

Wow Krithi! I never actually thought of it this way. Yes, exactly, Pooja doesn't care for other people's opinion of her, or whether they like her, or anything. She is only bad to those who have wronged her, or part of the family of those who have wronged her. 

@bold: This! Nicely put! 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good question. Even I was thinking. What are they up to.To me happiness doesn't come from outside. It comes from inside. If you are not happy with yourself, you can't be with someone else or with a family.

I am absolutely against Puja and Kabir love affair etc. Kabir no matter how good hearted he is his father and his whole family except Dhruv are criminals. They saw their family member PK doing wrong with not only Puja's papa but to her family, the other people. PK was evil because he made the wrong medicine and killed those ppl +Puja's papa. PK's wife is criminal because she misbehaved with those innocent children Pooja and Rani. PK's papa+the entire family except the junior generation are responsible to see a crime and do nothing. Here a question arises. What was Dhruv or Kabir doing when Pooja came to beg for her papa's life? How come they heard nothing?

Pooja's papa  and all those inocent people died because what Kabir's papa and his entire family did. Where did those people got their revenge? PK died. Wah! What a punishment. How about all these leeches Kabir( dumb son), Dhruv( another dumbo) where were their brain and inner self ? Why did they never asked "Papa we were so poor once how did we earn these much money?"

To me Pooja is not a grey or dark or even a criminal here. She is a rebel against this criminal family. This entire family must suffer for their crime. Yes. They never made that poison or killed those innocent people. But they fed themselves with fruit of an evil tree..........PK. Silence in seeing a crime is also another crime. They all deserve severe punishment.

Ranis is a mental case. Total faltu awart. Chechori.

W hat I want is to punishment of these entire criminal family. They should be punished by all those who lost their love ones because of their papa PK. Is this only Pooja's headache? It is their headache too. This criminal family must suffer. This family is not like Kavya or her son. Vyom was a traitor. But if kavya knew it she would protest. This is the difference between Kavya and Kabir's family. They knew ..........but never protest. Ate on the evil's income.

And why Pooja will sacrifice PK's wealth? She would rather start a charity organization and gather all those victims of PK. Make a fund and a morcha against PK and his entire family. Yes I want happiness and love for Pooja. But not from Kabir. He is not the only man on earth. Their can be another guy. Some childhood friend of Pooja could be fine. As for Kabir...........he is the one who needs to understand that it was not only his father but the whole family was evil as they knew but never stopped PK. How is he forgiving his mom, dadu etc??? What a great guy Kabir!!!! πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Good question. Even I was thinking. What are they up to.

To me happiness doesn't come from outside. It comes from inside. If you are not happy with yourself, you can't be with someone else or with a family.

I have absolutely against Puja and Kabir love addair etc. Kabir no matter how good hearted he is his father and his whole family except Dhruv are criminals. They saw their family member PK doing wrong with not only Puuja's papa but to her family, the other people.

PK was evil because he made the wrong medicine and killed those ppl +Puja's papa.

PK's wife is criminal because she misbehaved with those innocent children Pooja and Rani.

PK's papa+the entire family except the juinor generation are responsible to see a crime and do nothing. Here a question arises. What was Dhruv or Kabir doing when Pooja came to beg for her papa's life? How come they heard nothing?

Pooja's papa  and all those inocent people died because what Kabir's papa and his entire family did. Where did those people got their revenge? PK died. Wah! What a punishment. How about all these leeches Kabir( dumb son), Dhruv( another dumbo) where were their brain and inner self ? Why did they never asked "Papa we were so poor once how did we earn these much money?"

To me Pooja is not a grey or dark or even a criminal here. She is a rebel against this criminal family. This entire family must suffer for their crime. Yes. They never made that poison or killed those innocent people. But they fed themselves with fruit of an evil tree..........PK. Silence in seeing a crime is also another crime. They all deserve severe punishment.

Ranis is a mental case. Total faltu awart. Cheroi.

W hat I want is to punishment of these entire criminal family. They should be punished by all those who lost their love ones because of their papa PK. Is this only Pooja's headache? It is their headache too. This criminal family must suffer. This family is not like Kavya or her son. Vyom was a traitor. But if kavya knew it she would protest. This is the difference between Kavya and Kabir's family. They knew ..........but never protest. Ate on the evil's income.

And why Pooja will sacrifice PK's wealth? She would rather start a charity organization and gather all those victims of PK. Make a fund and a morcha against PK and his entire family. Yes I want happiness and love for Pooja. But not from Kabir. He is not the only man on earth. Their can be another guy. Some childhood friend of Pooja could be fine. As for Kabir...........he is the one who needs to understand that it was not only his father but the whole family was evil as they knew but never stopped PK. How is he forgiving his mom, dadu etc??? What a great guy Kabir!!!! πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Kabir said it was his dadaji who built their ancestoral home. It is a pretty big mansion. Dont this Mittals were poor for kabir n Dhruv to question PK.  

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Kabir said it was his dadaji who built their ancestoral home. It is a pretty big mansion. Dont this Mittals were poor for kabir n Dhruv to question PK. 

In their flashback story they were shown as may be middle class family. Now they are living in a mansion. All these wealth came after the death of Pooja's papa. As we learned from PK's action in different episodes........murder of Pooja's papa was not the only crime done by PK. This entire mansion is built on multiple crimes by PK. His Dad and his family knew it..... if they don't know that is double crime . Why they never asked how this property is built??😲From which source is this huge wealth coming from? Dadaji was pretty old when they show the flashback. Means this mansion was not built by him. Their old house( which was shown in fb) might be built by him. I think Kabir will soon learn all those crimes .  And if Dadaji built this.........matlab woh bhi PK ke saath mili hui hai.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay, so I had made this post agessssss ago.

It looks like Star Plus, eventually didn't have the courage to take the idea of a grey lead forward.

Ultimately, they made Pooja into 'good' bahu, by completely, I won't even call that white washing, because Jahnvi wasn't wrong in the first place, they just made her....useless? Like literally pulling the rug from under her feet. 

So, it seems like Star Plus isn't bold enough for this concept. 

Better next time they launch such a concept on Star Bharat. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shame on starplus was actually huge.  I saw many genuine tweets let us face it even on star bharat not a single show is bold. . . Star should not take such shows if they can't resist 

jhalak7 thumbnail

Where is this heading? Is Pooja grey or not?

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago