Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A perfect ending to a beautiful story, how I wish you could continue it. But health comes first, take care of yourself dear. And thank you for giving it a proper ending and not just leaving it.

Their love for each other was strong but their insecurities took over them sometimes. Sad that sameer had to fight the final battle alone. Very happy that Vishakha had no clue, it would have been so tough to see a mother do such things to her son. 

Keep giving us wonderful stories once you are back to your fit self again. 

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No😭It ended😭This story will always be my favorite. Just read the two parts in one go and there are mix of emotions going around in my mind.

I was angry with naina but she was going through a really tough phase. Her insecurity made sense to me in this part. And sameer👏You did it boy. Tayiji should also be punished. Let karma do this. About vishakha no comment🤔How can someone be so blind!

I'm gonna miss this story so much. Can you write another one? Please please please😭

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Ashu di I loved the chapter

but I have a request if time permits and you are fine health wise

please do give us an epilogue for this one.pretty please

I would wait for it.

The end was beautiful

finally they found each other in their truest sense and the culprits got what they deserved.

thank you for writing this story

This story will always remain one of my favourites here

Guddi24 thumbnail

Thank you for giving it a happy end. And it's is really nice of you to give the story an end she not in a position to continue. Lots of lu from me. Hope to meet you in next story when you are done with all your personal projects. 

Thanking you again for your marvellous work. 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res..😭

Unres...

Ashu di, this story will be always my one of the most favourite stories here... ❤️🤗!!!! If your health permits,please give an epilogue to this story... I will wait!

Finally,sameer and naina are together for life,they will face problems but solved the problems together!!! 

I am speechless... after reading two parts of closure...!!! Surely, I gonna miss this story sooo much!!!

Eager to read your more stories soon,Di🤗 when you will be well!

Take care of yourself  Ashu di.... 🤗!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna!! It took some time to write so much because of my situation..words were just not flowing as it used to be. I didnt want to end it to so soon but I thought it wasnt good to delay and I wasnt very sure if I would be able to continue it that long. As a writer even I feel bad when it is left in the midway ...so decided to give it a logical closure a lil earlier than I thought. I am happy that you enjoyed reading it and sincere thanks for taking time and reading what I write..your appreciations and encouragement is what made me bring it to a logical conclusion.

Thank you once again.

Regards

Ashwathy

PS : Will try to write an epilogue for this one.

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Ashu di I loved the chapter

but I have a request if time permits and you are fine health wise

please do give us an epilogue for this one.pretty please

I would wait for it.

The end was beautiful

finally they found each other in their truest sense and the culprits got what they deserved.

thank you for writing this story

This story will always remain one of my favourites here

Thank you so much for taking time to read and provide your thoughts on the story. Yes will try and write the epilogue. Will take some time.

Regards

Ashwathy

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: -svetalana-

Beautiful story ended. I loved your story so so much. You are amazing writer. Do write another story. Would love to read it. 

Love you and thanks again 

Thank you so much !! I am happy to know that you liked reading this story. I wasnt even sure if this chapter was up to the mark. I some how managed to complete it. Knowing that you liked it makes me very happy and feel I have done justice to the story .

Regards

Ashwathy

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful that's it ❤️

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanti456

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful that's it ❤️

Thank you so much !! Happy  to Know that you liked this story.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

I think you have got confused with a different story  because this is the final part of the story "Crown Prince and his Commoner Princess"