Frequent Posters

Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful story... beautiful closure...

DJVJ09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

super awesome! !could feel the whole scenario in front of my eyes. ..I was literally crying while reading the hostel scene. ..It was a memorable story. ..

thanks for this lovely story. ..do take good care of yourself. ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MANSHITA thumbnail

You end the story but it's ending is too good.  If your comfort allow you to give us epilogue than plz give us .

Dhudhu thumbnail

Hi Ashwathy   really waited for  a long time for the update  as usually u written  again n again beautifully   . Felt very bad that u ended this story  but again really hoping  that u may come up with another beautiful story . I n my 8 yr old  daughter  love this story so much   every night before sleep she is to ask whether u updated  or not she loves this story so much so today I will tell this story to her  .  Ur an amazing writer of emotions  plz do continue  writing. As iam not a writer I may not  put it in proper words but really ur stories My stolen heart is another favorite  . Lots of love   Ashwathy  take care. Waiting  for another  story from u

Srilatha 

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashwathy first of all thank you for completing this story despite your health problems. This was a beautiful story that i enjoyed. You are a gifted writer and shoukd continue to write when you feel better.

I too would love an epilogue. Would love to see sameer and naina have their baby. They lost it in a tragic way and will be nice to see them as parents holding their newborn. 

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi ashu

Thank you for this amazing update.  

one of my favorite ff and will always remain the same. Feeling sad that I won't get to read more of it but I am happy that you gave a perfect ending . 

Please take care and get well soon and give some more good stories.  Loved to read ur writing 

Miss this story so much 

Ty dear

Lots of love

SumaπŸ’•

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Ashu, loved every bit of this amazing story, read it over a couple of day. You are a phenomenal writer and you had me gripped with this incredible concept. I am really sorry that you had all these problems but take care and hope you will continue with this story once you are feeling better.  I am so in awe of this story, thank you for taking the time to complete this story, God blessπŸ€—

Edited by ashona - 4 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail

Superb write up dear....i was expecting naina to be prego again if this happens it will be morebeautiful...i guess you wimded up mr.somani amd bhabita charactee in hurry .bt its ok atleastyou gv is propee closure...tje end to one of tje fimest story..do tc and cm back witj nxt soon.

Janhavik thumbnail

How are u dear.... I hope that you are doing well... thank you so much for both the closure parts...❀️..... Feeling emotional...πŸ˜’ now no more waiting for updates... I am in love with your writing skills... I love your stories a lot β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜..... I know I am going to read it again and again... But I'll miss your updates....

Ab samaina ek sath hai jindagi Bhar ke liye .... Ek mushkil jang ladne ke baad... Finally Sameer ko uska moon mil gaya aur naina ko uska sun... Itani beautiful story ke liye thank u so much... Muze bahoot khushi agar aap kisi naye concept ke sath another samaina story le ke aaye... Once again bahoot BADA wala thank you... Lots of love πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I loved this part Ashu Dismiley27

There are issues among every couple but their efforts to be with each other is what makes the relationship survive. Sameer and Naina both were hesitant initially which almost led to them falling apart, but when both made efforts to work it out, they were back together.

The revelation about Bobby was a huge shocker!

I'll really miss this story a lot. Hope you soon come back with new stories, but also, please take care of your health! Love yousmiley27