Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

You know I'm great fan of yours.  I don't know how many times I have read this story.  This is one of my favorites. Hope we will get more from you. 

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi I'm the silent reader and big fan of ur story i have read all ur  storis more than 10 times it was a super story thanks for giving tis and pls come up with new story.

Edited by Shanayayudkbh90 - 4 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Ashu,

I had read the concluding parts some time back, but was caught up with some personal stuff and didn’t get around to commenting. Since then it was playing in the back of my mind that I had to leave a note here!

Another beautiful story from you! I had really enjoyed My Stolen Heart as well. 

What always stands out in your works is that you highlight that marriage is not just a bed of roses. For any relationship to thrive, just love is not enough. A lot of effort at trying to build deep understanding and hard work is needed too. 

You have kept the growth in their relationship very realistic in this story. Effects of the past and insecurities cannot be shed overnight. But tender love and care for each other will overcome all the hurdles in due time, and we should all hang on to this belief and hope!

Thank you so much for ensuring that you completed the story in-spite of not being in the best of health. Hope you are feeling much better now 🤗

Wishing you a lot of health and happiness.

Lots of love,

May

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I read this story again and again 👍🏼