Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

So Sandhya reading the mantra wrong is the only explanation for Sandhya seeing kapil's face on shivaratri there won't be more explanation.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

So Sandhya reading the mantra wrong is the only explanation for Sandhya seeing kapil's face on shivaratri there won't be more explanation.

I know this is their explanation. But this does not explain how Kapil got inside the temple. When Sandhya touched the temple steps, ghosts disappear. then she climbed the steps and went inside the temple. When she saw Kapil's face, he may not be inside the inner sanctum of the temple but he was definitely IN the temple. 

Anyways I am not expecting any more explanations or even the CVs to revisit the subject.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Irshita

I know this is their explanation. But this does not explain how Kapil got inside the temple. When Sandhya touched the temple steps, ghosts disappear. then she climbed the steps and went inside the temple. When she saw Kapil's face, he may not be inside the inner sanctum of the temple but he was definitely IN the temple. 

Anyways I am not expecting any more explanations or even the CVs to revisit the subject.

Sandhya saw kapil outside the temple he was just outside the door so yes how he reached there?when Sandhya touched the temple's step all the spirits vanished so how kapil reached there?even i am not expecting explanation.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes sadly they go ott with the supernatural element ,..and then they don’t know how to write the story further. They’ve brought in so many plots..and they’ve tried to show too many scenes in an attempt to make the show scary or suspenseful..and then they don’t know how to write it further ...e.g. no proper explanation of the initial temple scenes where sandy saw kapil ...and now they’ve brought kapil’ s family in...and some scenes are looking so ridiculous..they want to make the scenes scary but it’s looking like comedy. E.g. boothni looks ridiculous with that hair all over..there was a famous English horror movie where the ghost had hair over her face,..but that movie was just shot so simply and nicely that it was one of the scariest movies...but here they made smoke come around boothni and she’s breathing  fire like a dragon that it looks so lame and fake..she looks like a computer image..not real at all.  ...that hospital scene where ashutosh was burnt and his bed spun around looked so silly...firstly he looked so funny..because a person with so many burns should have his face bandaged up..but instead he looked comical with those marks on his face and him trying to mumble ..I’ve seen a few Hindi movies where the villains where beaten up and they looked like ashutosh...but those scenes were actually the comedy scenes of the movie..lol. anyway they should just have kept the plot simple ...and the ghosts should be made to look more real..and there really is no need for ott flying scenes of people and objects..it looks silly, . and I have to say  again that Ektas other show on colors which has a supernatural element is so much better. The plot and story is interesting ..the acting is good ..and there the presence of the ghost is far more scary..because it has been kept simple...we just see her shadow and her saree floating ,.and it has a far more spooky effect that thriller supernatural  movies or shows should have .. 

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes sadly they go ott with the supernatural element ,..and then they don’t know how to write the story further. They’ve brought in so many plots..and they’ve tried to show too many scenes in an attempt to make the show scary or suspenseful..and then they don’t know how to write it further ...e.g. no proper explanation of the initial temple scenes where sandy saw kapil ...and now they’ve brought kapil’ s family in...and some scenes are looking so ridiculous..they want to make the scenes scary but it’s looking like comedy. E.g. boothni looks ridiculous with that hair all over..there was a famous English horror movie where the ghost had hair over her face,..but that movie was just shot so simply and nicely that it was one of the scariest movies...but here they made smoke come around boothni and she’s breathing  fire like a dragon that it looks so lame and fake..she looks like a computer image..not real at all.  ...that hospital scene where ashutosh was burnt and his bed spun around looked so silly...firstly he looked so funny..because a person with so many burns should have his face bandaged up..but instead he looked comical with those marks on his face and him trying to mumble ..I’ve seen a few Hindi movies where the villains where beaten up and they looked like ashutosh...but those scenes were actually the comedy scenes of the movie..lol. anyway they should just have kept the plot simple ...and the ghosts should be made to look more real..and there really is no need for ott flying scenes of people and objects..it looks silly, . and I have to say  again that Ektas other show on colors which has a supernatural element is so much better. The plot and story is interesting ..the acting is good ..and there the presence of the ghost is far more scary..because it has been kept simple...we just see her shadow and her saree floating ,.and it has a far more spooky effect that thriller supernatural  movies or shows should have .. 

agree. too much focus on VFX, which are still terrible, and not enough on plot. They opened so many interesting thread but seem to have abandoned them all.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Agree there has been too much focus on the vfx which are plain bad like the room freezing to ice, the fire, the insects. Even the stunts shown in precap. Just look plain comical. The show had a good suspense element untill Kapil's intentions were not revealed but the fact that he had a family and a sob story ruined it. 

Also though I really like Sandhya and Angad but i liked it more when Sandhya was just respectful to him or reacting to his love. I wanted her to realize her feelings slowly but its suddenly all about lust and baby and cricket team and the innocence is thrown out of the window and Sandhya is reduced to a giggling dumbfounded wife.  

Also I liked Kapil pehle a lot, his character was very interesting, but last two epis, especially that ridiculous monologue, sorry his character and even the acting just fell flat. 

Now hoping we have some better villains out of the Jindal family. They can make Harsh Vashishth the main villain because he acts v well. 

Also hope Sandhya figures out the truth soon the possession drama can't keep one engaged for long. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Also I liked Kapil pehle a lot, his character was very interesting, but last two epis, especially that ridiculous monologue, sorry his character and even the acting just fell flat. 

I also loved Kapil a lot. Wanted him to be paired with Sandhya but now he is a pain to watch. 🤢

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anyone else losing interest?

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Anyone else losing interest?

This weekend will decide if I continue with the show or not. 

Premise was so good but in just a few episodes the story has changed completely.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The question is why Kapil needs Sandhya or Angad? He has his wife bhootni........so romance forever. What is the need to live in living ppl. Stay happy and roam around the world as bhoot and bhootni, have eternal honeymoon.

I think there must be other reason such as power. Like the movie "Mummy". For that bhootni must reincarnate as a human and thus Kapil will get his human form too. If this is the case then Sandy needs to grow old and serial will end in season 3 or 4.