Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Is bhootni kapil’s wife or some other ghost? If she is kapil’s wife, why can’t she take over Sandhya’s body and Kapil-bhootni can procreate without issues and live happily forever?

What was all that about haunting about ‘mangalsutra dede’? I hope cvs don’t forget about it. 

Episode felt very long and kapil’s monologue at the end was the worst. Couldn’t they have given that information in a better way - like Kapil having conversation with the guy before killing him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was better than yesterday

Shish thumbnail

Seems like Wife can possess Sandhya, Kapil has already possessed Angad. They together can kill whoever they want. Show can end now, they are all set 😋

Edited by Shish - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Shish

Seems like Wife can possess Sandhya, Kapil has already possessed Angad. They together can kill whoever they want. Show can end now, they are all set 😋

Really wife can possess Sandhya. Then why Kapil waiting for baby. Or if bhootni entered Sandhya's body they can't have the baby. And precap is Angad's dream. Bhootni didn't possess Sandhya

Itishri thumbnail

😆 Agreed story can end. 

That is why they should tell why is bhootni not possessing Sandhya!

Shish thumbnail

Sandhya was possessed by Bhootni and Angad saved her by breaking black thread. This proves that Bhootni is capable of possessing Sandhya. Not sure, what Kapil n wife waiting for ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Have they showed Boothnis face yet..? Lol..she’s looks gross with the hair all over her face ..maybe that’s why kapil doesn’t want a baby with her,..he wants pretty Sandhya lol,.😂..just joking. Anyway tbh I hope they don’t go downhill with this show like they did with the first season. The supernatural element just gets so ott and the cinematography and special effects look so fake ..that the show becomes a joke. In the first season it started off okay..but then they got a genie ..with the heroine being the daughter of a fairy ..and she was flying to magical places ...it was so ott...Ekta has another show on colors ..bepanah pyaar..it also has a supernatural element ..the ghost of the hero’s first wife is reaching out to his second wife to unravel the mystery of her death,.but that show is much better as the supernatural element is not ott or out of this world. 

Itishri thumbnail

Sandhya was possessed by Bhootni and Angad saved her by breaking black thread. This proves that Bhootni is capable of possessing Sandhya. Not sure, what Kapil n wife waiting for ?

I thought that Sandhya was possessed by Kapil in that sequence. 

If that thread was bhootni then may be bhootni is not the wife. She is an older ghost with another score to settle with the patvardhan family. She is a super powerful ghost who has given her powers to Kapil in return for his help.  Kapil is hoping to bring both his wife and kid back through Sandhya.

I am just sounding off top of my head. If Bhootni is the wife, the plot makes no sense. I also wonder what is she waiting for.

Itishri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

Have they showed Boothnis face yet..? Lol..she’s looks gross with the hair all over her face ..maybe that’s why kapil doesn’t want a baby with her,..he wants pretty Sandhya lol,.😂..just joking. Anyway tbh I hope they don’t go downhill with this show like they did with the first season. The supernatural element just gets so ott and the cinematography and special effects look so fake ..that the show becomes a joke. In the first season it started off okay..but then they got a genie ..with the heroine being the daughter of a fairy ..and she was flying to magical places ...it was so ott...Ekta has another show on colors ..bepanah pyaar..it also has a supernatural element ..the ghost of the hero’s first wife is reaching out to his second wife to unravel the mystery of her death,.but that show is much better as the supernatural element is not ott or out of this world. 

Anyone would prefer Sandhya to that bhootni. 😆 BTW what is with all that hair on the face? Is that supposed make her scarier? 

Haven't seen season one but based on your description I hope it doesn't go in that direction. Bepannah pyar is nice so far, But I also am liking Aghori on Zee - less special effects, less cheesy than Kavach. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So ultimately we are supposed to watch Kapil and his wife romance each other while possessing SanGad and going ahead with their killing spree... wow.. I seriously have no words to describe how i feel about this..