Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

So ultimately we are supposed to watch Kapil and his wife romance each other while possessing SanGad and going ahead with their killing spree... wow.. I seriously have no words to describe how i feel about this..

That sounds like kapil’s plan from yesterday’s episode.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m losing interest in this show after the last 4 episodes 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly this whole Kapil had a wife angle is bad. He could have been better off as a jilted or rejected lover of Sandhya. It was  interesting when he played the third angle. Also they needed to create some connect with Angad's family before bringing them into the main plot. 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

Honestly this whole Kapil had a wife angle is bad. He could have been better off as a jilted or rejected lover of Sandhya. It was  interesting when he played the third angle. Also they needed to create some connect with Angad's family before bringing them into the main plot. 

Exactly. I liked yesterday's episode coz it had few moments of normal sangad which I loved

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Exactly. I liked yesterday's episode coz it had few moments of normal sangad which I loved

they are the saving treat to the eyes❤

at the same namik is good as possessed angad👍

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _symphony

I agree with kapil being obsessed spirit for sandhya is way better than his family track

Shish thumbnail

I agree, they now screwed up the show. I don't think they can redeem Kapil's character. There's no going back.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shish

I agree, they now screwed up the show. I don't think they can redeem Kapil's character. There's no going back.

Not just Kapil's character, the whole story has lost all the interesting tracks/ideas it began with. The mandir's mystery, shivji showing the soulmate's face, bhootni haunting for mangalsutra, the dead friend haunting Sandhya, strange ways in which the bhootni was killing, etc. etc. 

Kaha se kaha aa gaya yeh show!

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m losing interest in this show after the last 4 episodes 

If this weekend was any indicator, I think I may be done with the show in another 3-4 episodes. 😆

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Irshita

Not just Kapil's character, the whole story has lost all the interesting tracks/ideas it began with. The mandir's mystery, shivji showing the soulmate's face, bhootni haunting for mangalsutra, the dead friend haunting Sandhya, strange ways in which the bhootni was killing, etc. etc. 

Kaha se kaha aa gaya yeh show!

They changed the whole concept by bringing kapil's family