Disha is the sister Abhi deserves

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's so good to have Disha/Ruchi back on the show. And honestly, it's a bit convenient for the makers to show Abhi-Disha resuming their Bhai-behen relationship now after all these years.  But I love it. 😍 Their scene in the cm's office gave me all kinds of nostalgia about their older times.  Disha is truly the sister Abhi deserves. Not that good for nothing Alia.  😡 Purab-Disha track can also be promising.  Hope they will be back together. Though I have my doubts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

It's so good to have Disha/Ruchi back on the show. And honestly, it's a bit convenient for the makers to show Abhi-Disha resuming their Bhai-behen relationship now after all these years.  But I love it. 😍 Their scene in the cm's office gave me all kinds of nostalgia about their older times.  Disha is truly the sister Abhi deserves. Not that good for nothing Alia.  😡 Purab-Disha track can also be promising.  Hope they will be back together. Though I have my doubts. 

I agree with u. Even I like disha and abhi bonding. They should be real brother sister not abhi aliya. But all good things cannot happen or be together. Like abhi should with prachi instead of Rhea, who understand and feels the pain of pragya. Her love and care is geninue. Even Rhea loves abhi a lot but she is spoilt not understanding like prachi. Apart from abhi purab, abhi disha I like disha and prachi bonding a lot. They r simple not showing attitude. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I agree with u. Even I like disha and abhi bonding. They should be real brother sister not abhi aliya. But all good things cannot happen or be together. Like abhi should with prachi instead of Rhea, who understand and feels the pain of pragya. Her love and care is geninue. Even Rhea loves abhi a lot but she is spoilt not understanding like prachi. Apart from abhi purab, abhi disha I like disha and prachi bonding a lot. They r simple not showing attitude. 

@Bold- Rhea consciously tosses her love for her father to the side in favour of her ego and insecurity all the time. Even after being made to promise not to do anything against prachi by meera for her father's sake, both times she actively recognised ans said that she can't keep the promise because she has to teach prachi a lesson, first being the camp trip and second being her attempt at sabotaging the album launch event to make prachi look bad but she couldn't execute her plan properly because of the CM's enemies. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Abhi would have a much better life if disha was his sister because aliya is one of main reasons for his problems always.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree folks. Probably coz Disha is also natural. Prachi Abhi scenes r nice, touching. As they have made Prachi's character sensitive, I guess we empathise with their acting also. They have made a mockery of Rhea's character. And I also like Disha Prachi scenes. Probably because both r very effortless. Goes to show that if u cast a good actor, they really deliver, however flawed the scene is. In this I won't blame the cast so much as much I would blame the non creatives (I henceforth intend calling them NC or NCW - ie non creatives). Even Rhea in some scenes has shown softness. Though she is not on the same level as Sriti or Mugdha is, or in fact even Ranbir, though he too is a newcomer, she was nice in some episodes. 

In this serial, I feel Sriti, Mugdha, Vikram and Disha are top class. Shabbir comes second only. Don't know, but I really like Vikram's acting. Don't know his real name.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

I agree folks. Probably coz Disha is also natural. Prachi Abhi scenes r nice, touching. As they have made Prachi's character sensitive, I guess we empathise with their acting also. They have made a mockery of Rhea's character. And I also like Disha Prachi scenes. Probably because both r very effortless. Goes to show that if u cast a good actor, they really deliver, however flawed the scene is. In this I won't blame the cast so much as much I would blame the non creatives (I henceforth intend calling them NC or NCW - ie non creatives). Even Rhea in some scenes has shown softness. Though she is not on the same level as Sriti or Mugdha is, or in fact even Ranbir, though he too is a newcomer, she was nice in some episodes. 

In this serial, I feel Sriti, Mugdha, Vikram and Disha are top class. Shabbir comes second only. Don't know, but I really like Vikram's acting. Don't know his real name.

Sriti, mughda, ruchi (disha), actors playing vikram and ranbir are all really god in what they have been given to do. I think the actor playing ranbir is suited for such brattish and playboy/ comedy roles only and doubt he would be able to do emotional scenes but we'd have to wait for that. Shabbir to me really lacks in emotional scenes when you compare to sriti, whereas naina singh unfortunately really has terrible dialogue delivery as I seriously struggle here and there to understand what she is saying but is suited to the brat role, but even then to me naina sticks out like a sore thumb. Actress playing shahana and aryan are also okay in their roles but aryan isn't really given anything to do.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Sriti, mughda, ruchi (disha), actors playing vikram and ranbir are all really going in what they have been given to do. I think the actor playing ranbir is suited for such brattish and playboy/ comedy roles only and doubt he would be able to do emotional scenes but we'd have to wait for that. Shabbir to me really lacks in emotional scenes when you compare to sriti, whereas naina singh unfortunately really has terrible dialogue delivery as I seriously struggle here and there to understand what she is saying but is suited to the brat role, but even then to me naina sticks out like a sore thumb. Actress playing shahana and aryan are also okay in their roles but aryan isn't really given anything to do.

I do agree. Sriti is very good in her roles that is given to her. Prachi sahana Aryan these new generation r also good. But they give less screen place to Aryan nd sahana. But its also not their fault as there r many characters. I didn't like aliya nd her upper class acting before or now, even meera don't know why they bought her. She doesn't look like a caretaker. Rhea is horrible, all she does is only shouting or say as screaming. Disha purab r still the same. Ranbir is confusing he doesn't know what he wants. Sometimes he acts matured nd most stupidity for Rhea. Love prachi she bonds with all nicely saritha aunty pallavi purab disha vikram dadi dasi. Not like Rhea have only seen her bonding with aliya not any other family member even with abhi also. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I do agree. Sriti is very good in her roles that is given to her. Prachi sahana Aryan these new generation r also good. But they give less screen place to Aryan nd sahana. But its also not their fault as there r many characters. I didn't like aliya nd her upper class acting before or now, even meera don't know why they bought her. She doesn't look like a caretaker. Rhea is horrible, all she does is only shouting or say as screaming. Disha purab r still the same. Ranbir is confusing he doesn't know what he wants. Sometimes he acts matured nd most stupidity for Rhea. Love prachi she bonds with all nicely saritha aunty pallavi purab disha vikram dadi dasi. Not like Rhea have only seen her bonding with aliya not any other family member even with abhi also. 

Aryan and shahana are small supporting/ recurring characters hence why they are given nothing to do (shahana at least gets more dialogues compared to aryan), actor playing vikram even gets far more screen time and dialogues weekly compared to them. I never liked aliya and shikha needs to break out of this mould of a bland and flat negative/ grey character. There's something very boring about ekta's villains (sakshi goenka of ek haseena thi and tai of yeh vaada raha were the only villains whose scenes and acting I found interesting, and they are not ekta vamps), where they all just come across as petty and made to look smart/ win over the good guys with even the stupidest plans. 

Actress playing meera is beyond flat and despite being positive I find her not likeable. I simply don't get the point of her at all. And yes prachi looks really good in all her scenes with every character.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shabir and Sriti are the anchors of the show.  I flatout disagree that he's not good at emotional scenes. the show would never work if he was not good at emotional scenes.

Prachi-Abhi scenes dont work for me. He doesn't look like her dad. 

The new spoiler is that Prachi finds the car belongs to Ranbir. 🤔 How ground breaking.This bickering just gives me a headache. Please. just give me a break. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sammy, u r right. Abhi or Shabbir is not so good at emotional scenes. He may be a good mimic and he apes SRK a lot, but when it comes to emotional scenes he does fall flat. In fact, I loved Vikram when he was talking to his wife during that picnic episodes where Rhea faked her death.

Mugdha is brilliant be it her scenes with Shahana or Sriti or now Ruchi or Vikram or even Shabbir. The only place I find her irritating is opposite Ranbir probably because of the forced fighting between them. That's y I want a power performer like Rajat opposite her. I am not saying  Ranbir is bad, but.... Credit goes to the actors themselves. Shahana is good though with limited screen presence. Rhea - she needs to tune her acting skills. The rest of the supporting cast, the less said the better. Even Asha Sharma; she is a seasoned actor. I had seen her in Buniyaad, acted as Juhi Chawla's g'mom in QSQT. But here I don't know. She is just like Shabbir.

I know fans of Shabbir will not like my saying so, but he is way behind when it comes to acting - in ML, I have seen Ram Kapoor, Kiran Karmakar (Om Agarwal), now even Vikram. Even that guy who acted as RK best friend in BALH, he is pretty good.

This show, I started to watch for Sriti first now Mugdha and till date they both have done justice to the characterisation despite the rubbish by the NC.

PS: I think I get what Funny said. Why Another lead opposite Mugdha

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago