Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It could be your opinion. not a fact. might not work for you. works for us perfectly.  ðŸ¥³Ram kapoor and kiran karmarkar could never play Abhi. they are good for elderly roles.  

Shabir has proven he can do a gamut of emotions on this show.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Davos, amen to that. 😊😊😊. Just my opinion. No hard feelings.

Deepi, Sammy u r right. Meera doesn't look like a caretaker. Who knows she might have been planted by Tanu or King or that Nikhil guy or even A1 to manipulate Abhi. The way she coolly sheafs through Abhi's wardrobe. Maybe EK allows her staff to do all these while she arranges parties every week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Davos, amen to that. 😊😊😊. Just my opinion. No hard feelings.

Deepi, Sammy u r right. Meera doesn't look like a caretaker. Who knows she might have been planted by Tanu or King or that Nikhil guy or even A1 to manipulate Abhi. The way she coolly sheafs through Abhi's wardrobe. Maybe EK allows her staff to do all these while she arranges parties every week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a feeling in the future when no doubt she’ll turn negative due to abhigya reunion they’ll just reveal she was evil all along just like balaji did with Juhi in bade achche lagte hai.

Aliya even insulted her saying she only changed her dressing style but still has a middle class thinking... whatever that means. So Meera paid more attention to herself looking high class with those modern sarees rather than Rhea’s upbringing all these years.