Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

where can i find the telugu version. i wanted to see VD 

PRIMEVIDEO 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

where can i find the telugu version. i wanted to see VD 

I saw it in Amazon  prime. For piracy stuff,  I watch in movierulz.  But movierulz  doesn't  provide subtitles like Amazon. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalank

Spreading negativity everywhere? I have hardly participated in any Kabir Singh topics, ohhh and you most definitely quoted me, and then tried to use ksg to get under my skin, you can say whatever you like about him, I am confident when it comes to the acting of my fav people unlike you! If my opinion didn’t matter then you didn’t have to quote it! It is people like you who put people off of certain actors! 

Definitely you're on the Kabir Singh thread and that is enough to figure it out, no need to try to sugarcoat your activity. It can clearly be seen that you don't know me at all, already I told you that why I had to bring another name, just to give you the taste of your own medicine. But there is no point to explain you anything further. Have a good day! TC 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Definitely you're on the Kabir Singh thread and that is enough to figure it out, no need to try to sugarcoat your activity. It can clearly be seen that you don't know me at all, already I told you that why I had to bring another name, just to give you the taste of your own medicine. But there is no point to explain you anything further. Have a good day! TC 

And how exactly did you give me the taste of my own medicine? and what is the need? I didn’t like shahid Kapoor’s over acting end of story, you can bring in all of tellywood in the topic, won’t change my opinion on shahid Kapoor’s shrivelled up face and body! Thank you! 

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

^ I made a VM on bekhayali using Vijay, much better than the original, too bad the video got removed 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Sorry I didnt like what I saw lol.....too much OTT expressions and it looked quite fake. Shahid is way better. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

- ignore

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Vijay devarakonda is natural, perfect n nailed it than shahid ,shahid didn't suit but d options left in bw is shahid , tat is sad state of bolly n standard lol

Lol because Telugu industry has really high standards? Vijay is ugly af and so are most of the stars there. Just a selected few actresses look okay. And most of the movies are same old, the reason behind Kabir Singh's success is the music, storyline and Shahid. Viewers were longing for an intense love story with big stars, it has been a while so everyone went to watch it. Nobody knows the director here so he is only a minor factor, get that through your thick Telugu skull.

No offense to the other South members here. But I am tired of people bringing Bollywood down 24/7 while being on a BOLLYWOOD forum.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalank

And how exactly did you give me the taste of my own medicine? and what is the need? I didn’t like shahid Kapoor’s over acting end of story, you can bring in all of tellywood in the topic, won’t change my opinion on shahid Kapoor’s shrivelled up face and body! Thank you! 

She might be paki r Bangladeshi, seems not Indian .with her silly conspiracy theories bashing n attacking mems , spreading negativity by attacking n bashing mems with her silly conspiracy theories tat every one jealous of shahid n bashing shahid lol ,by now everybody know she is trolling n attacking mems n spreading negativity with her silly conspiracy theories lol