Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

So you think Pankaj Kapoor helped his son to be where he is. Neither Shahid's mom or dad was that powerful to give him any roles and he had to work as a background dancer for years. He came where he is today just coz of his skill, neither he has much connections with the insiders till date.

Nope I don't have any issues with KSG and in fact I have started watching KZK since ever his entry as I find RB's character interesting. He's doing great job there. Anyways I just couldn't ignore the fact that how you keep bashing Shahid's look every here and there repeatedly so I had to give you the taste of your own medicine.

Oh ok yes shahid’s lineage did not help him and pigs can fly! Well it is your issue if you cannot take my opinion, not mine! To me he looks like a shrivelled prune, and he had no swag to carry such a role, all he did was overact.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

But, Shahid is an established actor. It would be more profitable.

People continuously think like that and that’s why talent is continuously sub par! Promote someone like a superstar, spend the money on them and you can see almost the same results! Not that shahid can be categorised as one! But still!

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalank

Oh ok yes shahid’s lineage did not help him and pigs can fly! Well it is your issue if you cannot take my opinion, not mine! To me he looks like a shrivelled prune, and he had no swag to carry such a role, all he did was overact.

Well you're among that 1%. So doesn't really matter. Carry on with your bashing.👏

kalank thumbnail

Well you're among that 1%. So doesn't really matter. Carry on with your bashing.👏

Oh yeh because you surveyed all of India? If my opinion does not matter then why did you even quote me in the first place? mind your own business! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

They could have brought in new talent but no, who wants to do that? 

Bolly themselves with their own hands doing self destruction like arjun reddy lol, who cares it's their headache , they can't blame anyone , they are responsible for their state lol 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Bolly themselves with their own hands doing self destruction like arjun reddy lol, who cares it's their headache , they can't blame anyone , they are responsible for their state lol 

True that, it is an issue for me though, because I am seriously devoid of good entertainment! 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yeh because you surveyed all of India? If my opinion does not matter then why did you even quote me in the first place? mind your own business! 

Excuse me!! I didn't quote you 'in the first place', seeing your negativity spreading every here and there I had to quote you. And by "doesn't matter" it means your so-called-opinion really doesn't matter on the success of the film.

Anyways peace out!

kalank thumbnail

Excuse me!! I didn't quote you 'in the first place', seeing your negativity spreading every here and there I had to quote you. And by "doesn't matter" it means your so-called-opinion really doesn't matter on the success of the film.

Anyways peace out!

Spreading negativity everywhere? I have hardly participated in any Kabir Singh topics, ohhh and you most definitely quoted me, and then tried to use ksg to get under my skin, you can say whatever you like about him, I am confident when it comes to the acting of my fav people unlike you! If my opinion didn’t matter then you didn’t have to quote it! It is people like you who put people off of certain actors! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched a few songs and the trailer for AR, I definitely like the looks of SK.

AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

where can i find the telugu version. i wanted to see VD