Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vijay actually looked innocent, he had innocence in his eyes, thatโ€™s why it was easy to forgive his character, shahid on the other hand acted like an over grown man child

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tbh I have only watched AR but I have a hard time imagining anyone doing better than Vijay.  Whilst his character itself is morally questionable, I couldn't find any flaw in Vijay's acting.  

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Bollywood is only profitable currently because they are copying all the work from the south, the biggest hit in the Hindi belt is baahubali, and yet people have the audacity to be condescending towards south cinema and their actors! 

True. Then again, it's not the first time I'm seeing that member pass such remarks.

The comment about only select actresses looking good is particularly hilarious.

Edited by aish. - 4 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Lol because Telugu industry has really high standards? Vijay is ugly af and so are most of the stars there. Just a selected few actresses look okay. And most of the movies are same old, the reason behind Kabir Singh's success is the music, storyline and Shahid. Viewers were longing for an intense love story with big stars, it has been a while so everyone went to watch it. Nobody knows the director here so he is only a minor factor, get that through your thick Telugu skull.

No offense to the other South members here. But I am tired of people bringing Bollywood down 24/7 while being on a BOLLYWOOD forum.

Who are the good looking ones in Bollywood? 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

KS is going to cross Endgame footfalls(BOI).I don't know about technicality..But Shahid managed to impress the women folk .Men connecting is a given๐Ÿ˜’..but women coming in droves is the magic Shahid created with the character.

Remember it is an Adult film.

Unbelievable.

It is the personal journey of a man and he  aced it,from what I can see.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Vijay devarakonda is natural, perfect n nailed it than shahid ,shahid didn't suit but d options left in bw is shahid , tat is sad state of bolly n standard lol

Even Tollywood is filled with nepo kids. I only support VD bcoz he worked hard and got recognition. Unlike, entitled brats like Ram charan, Prabhas and all his ugly looking inbred cousins entering the industry . Tollywood has way more problems than Bollywood will ever have but no one acknowledges it. 

The only redeemable quality about Tollywood is all south industry collaborates and exchanges talent. Kabir Singh's success in overseas will be good for entire India. And we appreciate the money given as taxes to the gov , which will be used for the country.

Our thick Telugu skulls sometimes write and direct entertaining movies , just like Tamil and Malayalam thick skulls. So, we do appreciate when it happens๐Ÿ˜†

For all those who made fun of Preety- Shalini Pandey from Arjun reddy should know that she is from Madhya Pradesh. So, she is not a southie. Think before making fun of ur own people. For me, she is pretty and bollywood would never take a beauty like her , who represents normal Indian citizens. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't seen this movie, Vijay is better actor than Shahid

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay devarakonda literally amused with the acting in the movie. The movie still sucks but the only thing good in the movie was his acting. I think I like him over shahid. 

I think shahid was the best choice for this character in the hindi version. From whatever I have watched from the trailer,  he does thus a good job but still I can't forget how I tolerated the whole movie of Arjun Reddy because of vijay and his acting. At the end I was like what the heck was the movie and why so much praises for it?.I think the only thing good  in the both the movies was the acting of the lead actors. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shahid Kapoor outshines Vijay D in all the ways. But original is original. I love both movies. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜€

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Even Tollywood is filled with nepo kids. I only support VD bcoz he worked hard and got recognition. Unlike, entitled brats like Ram charan, Prabhas and all his ugly looking inbred cousins entering the industry . Tollywood has way more problems than Bollywood will ever have but no one acknowledges it. 

The only redeemable quality about Tollywood is all south industry collaborates and exchanges talent. Kabir Singh's success in overseas will be good for entire India. And we appreciate the money given as taxes to the gov , which will be used for the country.

Our thick Telugu skulls sometimes write and direct entertaining movies , just like Tamil and Malayalam thick skulls. So, we do appreciate when it happens๐Ÿ˜†

For all those who made fun of Preety- Shalini Pandey from Arjun reddy should know that she is from Madhya Pradesh. So, she is not a southie. Think before making fun of ur own people. For me, she is pretty and bollywood would never take a beauty like her , who represents normal Indian citizens. 

Oh my God I just realized Shalini is from my city. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜€ Well her portrayal was also amazing.