Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree with you  Minakshi, he made her vulnerable to all sorts of badhas now, being in the near vicinity of Ayan and Jatila what else one can expect, except torture and suffering?  He threw her into a pit of fire. 

That comment you have quoted was for some other reference.

He is not The Real Krishna. Only RK Krishna, who is maker's limited understanding's portrayal. 

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

They took it as a fiction, so they don't have any problem to accept all these weird aspects, and we are seeing it as a strange concoction of confusion and deceit!  Krishna confused Radha to the extent of her brain stopped working, lost her sense and declared herself as a bride,  can get her easily!!! 

Krishna himself decided [ unilateral decision it was!] and dedicated his Radha to that criminal Ayan, and now preventing her to think about that person, in a way not allowing her to turn away from him! What do we call this, if not deceit what else is this?  

As Minakshi rightly mentioned, those who accept it as a pure [ cruel fiction!!] fiction, there won't be any problem for them, but knowing the epic and the actual love saga associated with this supreme lover, and since childhood worshipping her as our presiding deity of love and devotion, it will be difficult for us to accept that crap. 

Well said -- God can't be this much vulnerable ever >>>> to tears, to such confusing mischief, to taking wrong decisions and doing blunders, in the name of teaching love!!>>> Prem sikhane keliye!! What sort of Prem he is teaching to Radha and consequently to these young girls? 

Basically Krishna gaslighted Radha through all the vikaars. Now Radha is going through an existential crisis. Uski saari confidence gayi tel lene. The leaves of that magic tree came back. But Radha's stolen identity didn't.

Plain old effect of gaslighting by a narcissist ! There they got real !  Yes I called it. Krishna is lately acting like a goddamn narcissist with God complex with few magical abilities. Radha used to act like a narcissist during the vadhas, now she has become co-dependent. I wish they had atleast maintained the character consistency in a realistic sense.

Jag Ko Prem sikha toh rahe hai. They are really teaching us about love. But not what to do in love, instead they are teaching us what to avoid. Or rather WHO to avoid. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

I don't care about Krish being a God. I have always analysed them on the basis of their human characterization. I even loved how the show was appropriate to the modern era and showed a feminist and secular point of view in the beginning. 

Just that, when a show claimed to teach the world love, I had bigger expectations. That claim is basically asking us to relate ourselves to the characters' concept of love. The problem lies there.

A show with humans too can portray pure love and I expected to watch that. I desired to be able to relate to it and feel pleasant. Like the feeling after listening to a beautiful love song ( I don't mean bhajan. Just human love songs ). I even found it 80% of the time in the pre wedding tracks. Then suddenly it took a turn and  mr. Always-right was ruining a girl's life by gaslighting her and then pushing her into a life sentence in a prison full of murderer cellmates. Now he is gonna play prison-break with her.

Radha-Ayan wedding was meant to happen but Krishna shouldn't have been the one to make it possible. Or atleast Radha should have known the real scenario. Anything.....there could have been 100 ways.....but not this !!!!! The sacrificial drama was dumb. Atleast if Ayan weren't a psychopathic killer or if Krishna hadn't known it all, then I could have adjusted to it. But I wouldn't send my enemy to the Dracula Jatila's den let alone the love of my life. THAT IS NOT LOVE !!!!

This turn in the story was like a sudden volcanic eruption into my face. It's hard to digest molten magma.

P.s. TBH I never had problems with the adultery. On the contrary,  l looked forward to it. I even read it in school. So always expected for it to happen. Just wish it were presented in a more rational portrayal.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Krishna portrayed in RK is not The Krishna, whom we pray. He is not The God. He is just a character playing a role in this show.

So lets not confuse The Real & reel one.

RK Krishna calls himself Narayan all the time. He is friends with Mahadev. So is this some parallel universe we are talking about where Narayan and Mahadev look like our version of them but aren't Gods ?

But even in their universe, Barsana residents worship them as deities, don't they ?

Or Gods there aren't meant to be righteous ? I am confused.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

RK Krishna calls himself Narayan all the time. He is friends with Mahadev. So is this some parallel universe we are talking about where Narayan and Mahadev look like our version of them but aren't Gods ?

But even in their universe, Barsana residents worship them as deities, don't they ?

Good point. Even I have the same confusion. Why should we not refer Krishna as the god here or draw a parallel? He himself says that he is and he is in the human form to teach whatever. So he is a god incarnate, right??? 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thats RK maker's work. They can call him Narayan & show anything. Even Barsana residents can worship him in the show.

It's all about the maker's portrayal of characters of our faith. If its acceptable to anyone, thats great. Its an achievement for them.

Everyone has their own pov of looking & judging things. After few months of watching the show, its safe to say for a believer, Krishna- The God is not same as RK's Krishna. 

Its a great pleasure to discuss, The Krishna's actions. But will not waste time on RK's Krishna's actions.

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago
-girlygeek- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This version is different.. here krishn is not incarnation of lord vishnu... but a rebirth of golok krishn in human form... in this version people only worship that black stone in name of murti of narayan... which is even placed in bedroom of radha and ayan... i got confused as from where mandir ends and bedroom starts๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Thats RK maker's work. They can call him Narayan & show anything. Even Barsana residents can worship him in the show.

It's all about the maker's portrayal of characters of our faith. If its acceptable to anyone, thats great. Its an achievement for them.

Everyone has their own pov of looking & judging things. After few months of watching the show, its safe to say for a believer, Krishna- The God is not same as RK's Krishna. 

Its a great pleasure to discuss, The Krishna's actions. But will not waste time on RK's Krishna's actions.

this i will whole heartedly agree to Mina. they have definitely managed to take out that belief from the viewers within a few months' episodes.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -girlygeek-

This version is different.. here krishn is not incarnation of lord vishnu... but a rebirth of golok krishn in human form... in this version people only worship that black stone in name of murti of narayan... which is even placed in bedroom of radha and ayan... i got confused as from where mandir ends and bedroom starts๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” 

LOL ... It does not matter man whether it is golok krishna or vaikuntha's narayan. They are all the same in our beliefs. Now its a diff fact that RK's krishna turned out to be more human than the God himself even in a fiction world.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good advice Mina. If we will be able to accept RK Krishna as a fictional character and not the divine Krishna, then it will soothe our heart and mind. 

But the mind was molded in a way that at times we are unable to differentiate between the Fic Krishna and Lord Krishna, indulging into criticism! Human tendency. ๐Ÿ˜Š Some of the deeprooted views and beliefs were uprooted here because of their reckless portrayal of Krishna, and his actions towards Radha. That is bothering many viewers' minds.