Arnav khushi ke pyaar ki kahani...Today on star plus..

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Arnav khushi ki pyaar ki kahani..Today on star plus at 10pm to 11:30pm..

Even star plus can't live without IPKKND/Arshi😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TFS. Is it to mark the 8th Anniversary?

Let us know what they have shown. We won't be able to see it until tomorrow.

Cheers.....

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

TFS. Is it to mark the 8th Anniversary?

Let us know what they have shown. We won't be able to see it until tomorrow.

Cheers.....

Sorry Raji I was not able to watch it ...Just hope that they would upload it on hotstar...I think that they showed the special episode today on public demand as it was the 8th anniversary yesterday and also might be as the show showcased on star plus just ended on friday..

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Darling Devyani

Watched from about 10.45. Second wedding scene. Even after that they just showed Arshi happy scenes no shyam expulsion or sheetal or Mrs India scene, just few happy arshi scenes post marriage like karwa chaut, the last episode where Khushi tells Arnav how important he is to her etc etc. Then they wound up showing a few scenes the last one being last from the show Arnav carrying Khushi into the house post second wedding..

Originally posted by: nnks

Sorry Raji I was not able to watch it ...Just hope that they would upload it on hotstar...I think that they showed the special episode today on public demand as it was the 8th anniversary yesterday and also might be as the show showcased on star plus just ended on friday..

Originally posted by: Deeksha11

Watched from about 10.45. Second wedding scene. Even after that they just showed Arshi happy scenes no shyam expulsion or sheetal or Mrs India scene, just few happy arshi scenes post marriage like karwa chaut, the last episode where Khushi tells Arnav how important he is to her etc etc. Then they wound up showing a few scenes the last one being last from the show Arnav carrying Khushi into the house post second wedding..

Thanks to both. I did not get a chance to watch it today.

May be Labi will add it in her post.

Cheers......

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Aww...that's so sweet of you to remember me, dear Savera(Raji)!

I watched it and it was good even though they were showing random scenes. Expected a little more but it's ok. Arnav aur Khushi ke naam pe sab chaltha hai. Rewind ended on 7th, so this was like an icing on the cake.

The episode started with Arnav saying

Main hun bhi aur nahi bhi uske bina, kabhi lagtha hai kismat hai meri kabhi lagtha hai aakhri dua,koi aake ye paheli suljhaye, mujhko bas itna pata hai ki Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? It has been 6 years, yakeen nahin hota and all that and how they met in Sheesh Mahal. Just the same scene from1st episode of rewind.Glimpses of their first meet and Dori scene.

Straight to Arnav's talks, how they never wished to meet but destiny always bring them together. Dargah scene, that walk, mannat ki chabi and their shocked faces.

Arnav's dialogue, saansein to hum har roz lete hai...par dhadkanon ki aawaz mujhe us din saaf sunayi diya. Then they showed Diwali scene where he admired her when she was lighting the diyas and then their walk. Then cut to the poolside scene and almost kiss scene, Aman's call, Arnav thinking how can he lose his control and Khushi coming there.

Again Arnav's dialogues from rewind. From here, his dialogues and the scenes they showed never matched. He was saying something and they were showing something. All the dialogues are from rewind.

They showed their SUV and bike accident scene.

Then their second wedding scene starting from the varmala scene and ending with him carrying her to their room and their almost kiss.

A small scene from Nainital trip where they were walking in the jungle.

The bindi-mirror scene on the day of Payash's marriage.

Khushi eating lots of food before fasting for Karwachauth and their cute bickering and a small glimpse of their mandir wala first karwachauth scene where he holds her hand and then breaking her fast.

Next was the poolside scene from Karwachaut day, Khushi imagining jalebis, Arnav teasing and pacifying her and their dance and the cute little moments till he breaks her fast.

Then the whole consummation scene, starting from Khushi's dance to their kiss.

Then their first Suhaag Raat where he pulls her and their choti si duniya dialogues.

Then the last episode scene where Khushi tells her how important he is to her and all the flashbacks.

Then Teri Meri dance right from Arnav stepping into the stage and their last pose.

Then again flashbacks from the last episodes ending with Arnav carrying Khushi just like how IPK ended.

These all I can remember. I hope this helped you.

sanoniti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This video is available on hotstar.I watched it and enjoyed it.title is best moments of arnav kushi