Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

She always dances carefree.

Image Image

Image Image

Khushi always danced in a carefree manner and that was the beauty of its simplicity, bringing the joy out.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Ofcourse, Khushi is a good girl and simple with a unique belief system, she had to go in deep thinking of what to believe and how.

Her Amma's words about this chunari thing, if those will prove right, then what? How is it even possible?

Many Qs will be in her mind.

collage78_zps8c5ce052.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It always suits Khushi though I didn't like in the middle her channel clothes. Too bulky and her hair style too.

1a.png

haha, I know in the middle, it was way too much poufy hair and tent suits. we had but still IPK was being missed for this at all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Di, I am waiting for this scene anxiously.

Tum khel rahi thi?

and his moonch smiley36

8054ae933107242d659cc2e6baab01ce.jpg

Tum Khel Raahi this?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Sorry I came after days.

That was a beautiful post, and this was one of my favourites. Love is a language that even the most poetic can find difficult to master. Diving into the abyss of affection, humans explore the profound connections that bind two souls together. These deep gazes conveyed words and the echoes of unyielding bonds designed to stir the heart and awaken the soul to the beauty of deep, unspoken connections. That was what Arnav and Khushi's connection was in the beginning, which became stronger later on.

In the simplicity of brevity, there lies a profound truth of their heartbeats which were louder than echoes. These deep gazes for his woman were succinct yet powerful, capturing the essence of love in a few poignant words if you ask, perfect for a message that spoke volumes in the silence between words and eyes yet conveyed many things.

Lovely post with beautiful visuals.

That is one heck of a summary my friend. I love the way your words are explaining each emotion here.
Thank You for this lovely review.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 28 days ago

Gorgeous expressionssmiley32 Just look at them and he stood there and figuring out this lady and her mind. She is the strangest of all in this world.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

haha, I know in the middle, it was way too much poufy hair and tent suits. we had but still IPK was being missed for this at all.

It was too much for me to even look at it, I know it didn't bother you but it was way too much for me to begin with.

Posted: 27 days ago

It always suits Khushi though I didn't like in the middle her channel clothes. Too bulky and her hair style too.

1a.png

I am with you in this. The makers never paid attention to the wardrobe, or the sets that much after seeing that the serial doing great without spending much.

Di, I am waiting for this scene anxiously.

Tum khel rahi thi?

and his moonch smiley36

8054ae933107242d659cc2e6baab01ce.jpg

Moonch wala Magramachsmiley36

I love Khushi and her ideas.

Later Pyare Lal imagination was given to Arnavji with Khushi's moonch wale Pyre lal jismiley36

Khushi loves men with Moonch Bas.

Ah, Lovely Khushi and Ajeeb Arnavji

Well who is more ajeeb, we can't say much.