Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gayatri, no need to say specifically, whether it is our Mina or me, we are all here sharing our little knowledge with all our friends.🤗 

Friends, I am always open for criticism and correction, only eager to share my feelings in a friendly manner.😊

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think update of other site is allow in the forum 

Ok  tell on what did they focus in today episode

Viswasruti thumbnail

Surabhi, I got this much info from the colors' site, which I am sharing here.--- There is no WU anywhere and no voot, or hotstar or Youtube connection of the show. I think this is because this show is still in its infancy!!😊---

Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran the mythological weekend show on Colors will see the aggressive avatar of Parvati (Ishita Ganguly) wherein she will call out for her various nine avatars to destroy the word.

Parvati who is brooding over the unfortunate death of her son Ganesh demands an answer for an innocent being killed.

Her aggressive actions will shake one and all and none of the Gods will be confident of seeing her eye to eye and giving Parvati an answer.

Ultimately, it will be up to Shiv (Indraneil Sengupta) to stop his meditation and send Lord Vishnu to seek for a head for Ganesh.

And the episode will further show Lord Vishnu seeing an elephant’s body and cutting the elephant’s head and bringing it to heaven.

The episode will see Shiv reuniting the body of Ganesh with the newly found head. And with Ganesh waking up, Parvati will be happy to see her son alive.

Brahma will proclaim that people will from now on worship Lord Ganesh before starting anything that is auspicious and he will be the first God to be worshiped by mankind. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

😊 It seems, I am reading my own words which were written some 2 years back in my Radha Krishna thread and I have written again for the Novellette some 5 months back!!! ---

Highlighting about this serial “Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran”, Vikas Kapoor further adds, “In this the main protagonist will be played by ‘Radha’ who will pitch in various queries including those that prevail in the minds of the people and the same will be answered by ‘Shree Krishna’. I have done intensive research and have included finer details. It will shed light on many such issues that even Google Baba will not have those answers.” He further declares, “This serial has so many answers to various issues which have not been shown till this date. Like, where is the trident (trishul) which beheaded Parvati’s son Ganesh by Shankarji? Whose 11-heads has been adorning as the necklace on Shankarji’s neck? Why did not Radha and Krishna marry? Why did Shri Ram disown Seeta? form the major and unique aspects of this serial. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

😊 It seems, I am reading my own words which were written some 2 years back in my Radha Krishna thread and I have written again for the Novellette some 5 months back!!! ---

Highlighting about this serial “Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran”, Vikas Kapoor further adds, “In this the main protagonist will be played by ‘Radha’ who will pitch in various queries including those that prevail in the minds of the people and the same will be answered by ‘Shree Krishna’. I have done intensive research and have included finer details. It will shed light on many such issues that even Google Baba will not have those answers.” He further declares, “This serial has so many answers to various issues which have not been shown till this date. Like, where is the trident (trishul) which beheaded Parvati’s son Ganesh by Shankarji? Whose 11-heads has been adorning as the necklace on Shankarji’s neck? Why did not Radha and Krishna marry? Why did Shri Ram disown Seeta? form the major and unique aspects of this serial. 

This list is very very interesting!! Lets see what justice they do to their own statements :)

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Surabhi, I got this much info from the colors' site, which I am sharing here.--- There is no WU anywhere and no voot, or hotstar or Youtube connection of the show. I think this is because this show is still in its infancy!!😊---

Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran the mythological weekend show on Colors will see the aggressive avatar of Parvati (Ishita Ganguly) wherein she will call out for her various nine avatars to destroy the word.

Parvati who is brooding over the unfortunate death of her son Ganesh demands an answer for an innocent being killed.

Her aggressive actions will shake one and all and none of the Gods will be confident of seeing her eye to eye and giving Parvati an answer.

Ultimately, it will be up to Shiv (Indraneil Sengupta) to stop his meditation and send Lord Vishnu to seek for a head for Ganesh.

And the episode will further show Lord Vishnu seeing an elephant’s body and cutting the elephant’s head and bringing it to heaven.

The episode will see Shiv reuniting the body of Ganesh with the newly found head. And with Ganesh waking up, Parvati will be happy to see her son alive.

Brahma will proclaim that people will from now on worship Lord Ganesh before starting anything that is auspicious and he will be the first God to be worshiped by mankind. 

Voot has the episode uploaded M. Atleast I saw the first episode in Voot only. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes, Gayatri, the second one is also uploaded there. 

Surabhi , here is the link ---

https://www.voot.com/shows/shrimad-bhagwat-mahapuran/1/801327/everything-happens-for-a-reason-radha/802996