Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji: Happy WEDS Ranvijay

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil Toh Happy  Hai Ji the Star Plus show produced by Gul Khan and Nilanjana Purkayasstha will see Happy’s (Jasmin Bhasin) strong and daring move to marry Ranvijay (Rohit Purohit) to seek revenge from him.

Yes, we have earlier reported about Happy facing huge troubles at the hands of RV after being arrested for the murder of Anaya (Iris Maity).

As we have written, she will decide to marry RV to get proof against him which can prove that he is a murderer.

Happy will decide to go ahead with the wedding without letting Rocky (Ansh Bagri) know of her plan.

Well, the sequence of the wedding will soon be aired wherein it will be a heart-break moment for Rocky to see his girl becoming RV’s bride.

As per a reliable source, “Rocky will come to the venue and plead Happy to not marry RV. He will ask her to confide and tell him what’s in her mind, but she will not open up. Instead, she will break Rocky’s heart and will go ahead to marry RV.”

RV will be happy with the culmination of his wedding with Happy.

How will Happy start her plan of revenge now?

We buzzed actors but could not get through for comments.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for more updates.

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AHHH HEART BREAK MOMENT! NOWAY@ I CANT BEAR THIS! 😭

Shes doing this to keep Rocky safe and to find proof against RV cz shes scared im sure. But shes bound to him by marriage now noh! Argh! I thought this series was supposed to make our hearts happy. And now this is making my heart sad. This was supposed to be fun and happy but instead its heartbreaking.

afideen thumbnail

Another thing is why the sudden wedding? When Anaya had just died and Kulwant is in hospital. Wont RV be suspicious? Even Rocky will be doubtful as to the reason anyways. Cz im sure he knows Happy loves him. Maybe he will help happy secretly. But why Rocky? Why him always for heartbreak? Rocky deserves happiness.

I hope our next twist wouldnt be Rocky and Sanias marriage 🙄 Rockys revenge 😂

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very bad decision of the makers... 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: afideen

Another thing is why the sudden wedding? When Anaya had just died and Kulwant is in hospital. Wont RV be suspicious? Even Rocky will be doubtful as to the reason anyways. Cz im sure he knows Happy loves him. Maybe he will help happy secretly. But why Rocky? Why him always for heartbreak? Rocky deserves happiness.

I hope our next twist wouldnt be Rocky and Sanias marriage 🙄 Rockys revenge 😂

like I said RV is obsessed but not a fool je will be suspicious he should be!!! But marrying her , he won't deny even if he knows that happy is doing this for revenge RV will plan to control her through this marriage.

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

like I said RV is obsessed but not a fool je will be suspicious he should be!!! But marrying her , he won't deny even if he knows that happy is doing this for revenge RV will plan to control her through this marriage.

Control her and not let go of her easily. Even if she finds proof against him and prove him a murderer wont she still be his wife and bound to him by marriage? 

Unless the marriage was a fake one. 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Control her and not let go of her easily. Even if she finds proof against him and prove him a murderer wont she still be his wife and bound to him by marriage? 

Unless the marriage was a fake one. 

I am sure happy knows what she's doing, she's not just a weepy dumbo afterall like I always thought she was, thank god she wasn't crying in her wedding but surely shedding tears of blood for rocky in her heart.

PerfectStart thumbnail

https://insta-stalker.com/post/ByCz7Q0hshd/

and this is rocky confronting happy for marrying RV at the wedding venue.Also,notice ,how happy is looking at RV!!!There's another article from iwmbuzz. that 'rocky to have an emotional breakdown'

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
Roha_shipper2 thumbnail

Kya sach Mei ranha marriage hogyi shittt they ruined Roha they ruined dthhj....this  is a very bad decision of them how can even they do happy 2nd marriage with this rv the villain 😭 @mono ye Kya hogyo just before my exam they gave a big shocker

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I am sure happy knows what she's doing, she's not just a weepy dumbo afterall like I always thought she was, thank god she wasn't crying in her wedding but surely shedding tears of blood for rocky in her heart.

Yah i am sure there is a plan. Cz we all want RV exposed and given the punishment he deserves. Maybe later it would make Rocky feel that she sacrificed herself to protect him and his family and to get justice. What ever it is i hope Rockys heart break will be bearable. Thats my only sad part. Even if this marriage took place at the time of him not proposing Happy and breaking her heart - it would have been better. But after so many of these RoHa scenes now its just not easy. 

We have to prepare ourselves for Rockys emotional breakdown. And hope for the best. 

I still wont be able to get rid of the why part - if Happy knows something then why cant she complain to the police. Like how they got Sania and Bhatia arrested. Why does she have to through marriage for that. All these whys will be answered in the coming episodes. Lord give me patience. 😩