Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rocky has to go through this pain to make it look believable. This marriage is fake. However I will cry hard with rocky.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Rocky has to go through this pain to make it look believable. This marriage is fake. However I will cry hard with rocky.

I was the most exciting one with Rocky’s heart break because I was thinking the marriage track would stretch long with preparations and all, Happy pushing Rocky away, Rocky turning cold blood and his old self while Happy collecting evidence and then exposing on the day of the wedding. We would have seen the angst in Rocky and the intensity of roha, but Yahan toh sab ulta hogaya 😭

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I was the most exciting one with Rocky’s heart break because I was thinking the marriage track would stretch long with preparations and all, Happy pushing Rocky away, Rocky turning cold blood and his old self while Happy collecting evidence and then exposing on the day of the wedding. We would have seen the angst in Rocky and the intensity of roha, but Yahan toh sab ulta hogaya 😭

I have trust in CVs. Let's not assume anything and panic. Hope for the best. I am sure we will enjoy this track.😳

Manoshono thumbnail

I have trust in CVs. Let's not assume anything and panic. Hope for the best. I am sure we will enjoy this track.😳

The only hope is the marriage being fake! Bus! 

Roha_shipper2 thumbnail

This track is unbearable enjoyment ki dur ki baat h I am toh thinking ki how will I run my fanpage. Marriage is not the end but 2nd time marriage voh bhi villain see to gather proofs against him this is nonsense...

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought the same... Very disappointed. 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too. I really thought she would agree and then before the last ritual she will expose him. Argh cant imagine those two living together in the same house. My poor Rocky :( 

Atleast we know Happys heart belongs to Rocky forever. Their one was first love. Even before Rocky was proven innocent and RV asked if she loves someone else she saw only Rockys face.  She loved him then and she definitely loves him now. And those two have pure love. The love that cannot be destroyed. And that love will always win. And i love how she kissed Rockys picture. 

Will definitely miss the RoHa scenes in the upcoming episodes. I hope evrything goes back to the way it was between them soon. 

And i am gonna end this with - I HATE YOU FOREVER RV. 👿

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahaa...at least someone share my thoughts!!! Never knew a show before to my knowledge in which all the characters keep you glued.

Dunno if you agree with my second thought but it's good to see you so optimistic.

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah im gonna make up my mind. Atleast we know that Happy and Rocky love each other alot. The least the CVs can do is show less of Rockys heartbreak. I dont wanna keep seeing him sad. 

Maybe they can show the next episodes of Happy finding proof instead of Rockys pain. Even an angry Rocky is better than a hurt Rocky.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Me too. I really thought she would agree and then before the last ritual she will expose him. Argh cant imagine those two living together in the same house. My poor Rocky :( 

Atleast we know Happys heart belongs to Rocky forever. Their one was first love. Even before Rocky was proven innocent and RV asked if she loves someone else she saw only Rockys face.  She loved him then and she definitely loves him now. And those two have pure love. The love that cannot be destroyed. And that love will always win. And i love how she kissed Rockys picture. 

Will definitely miss the RoHa scenes in the upcoming episodes. I hope evrything goes back to the way it was between them soon. 

And i am gonna end this with - I HATE YOU FOREVER RV. 👿

Oh really? She kissed Rocky’s pic? I didn’t see the episode. Spoiler completely destroyed my mood.