Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Oh really? She kissed Rocky’s pic? I didn’t see the episode. Spoiler completely destroyed my mood. 

Yeah when she was packing to leave with Grover. She spoke to Rockys pic (i love that pic of him such a cutie and that adorable smile) she asked him to forgive her and then she kissed his pic and packed it in her bag. Even shes in pain. But i feel for Rocky more. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I fast forwarded the episode mostly. And will fast forward RV marriage bits. I hate RV and sadly that remains unchanged!! 

So angry 👎🏼

There’s a limit to pain someone can bear. Both Happy and Rocky have had enough 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ahaa...at least someone share my thoughts!!! Never knew a show before to my knowledge in which all the characters keep you glued.

Dunno if you agree with my second thought but it's good to see you so optimistic.

I am always optimistic my friend.😎 Main panic karnewalo mein se kabhi thi hi nahi!😉

Yes, I do agree every character of this show is has me hooked, including RV.😛😆

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I fast forwarded the episode mostly. And will fast forward RV marriage bits. I hate RV and sadly that remains unchanged!! 

So angry 👎🏼

There’s a limit to pain someone can bear. Both Happy and Rocky have had enough 

This is temporary Piu! They have to bear this to find ultimate peace. Then it will be all good.😳

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

This is temporary Piu! They have to bear this to find ultimate peace. Then it will be all good.😳

Mihrimah 🤗 I have no patience to watch such mockery of marriage Again after Chintu fiasco! 

And too much screen time to RV. Not my cup of tea! I had signed up for RoHa. It’s definitely not the end of the world but any stupidity whatsoever is never going to justify this bogus marriage track!