VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[m e m b e r s o n l y]

hi

Aliya_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PA sleeps with his boss for getting money for her brother's surgery and after sometime she leaves him and works far away in a hotel but she accidentally collide with her ex boss at her work place and the boss ask the management to make her his personal assistant to take care of his needs... 

Later he also protects her from a bad customer of the hotel who wants to force himself because she stopped him for misbehaving with her colleague and ask her "for this you left me"...  

when he was drugged his manager calls her for help and when she arrives he drag her and both end up in the bed again but he don't remember it as it was the time when he was drugged but when he finds her earing which was left in his room he remembers it ... 

Well I don't remember much hope any one of you have read it please help me 😒

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariya786

PA sleeps with his boss for getting money for her brother's surgery and after sometime she leaves him and works far away in a hotel but she accidentally collide with her ex boss at her work place and the boss ask the management to make her his personal assistant to take care of his needs... 

Later he also protects her from a bad customer of the hotel who wants to force himself because she stopped him for misbehaving with her colleague and ask her "for this you left me"...  

when he was drugged his manager calls her for help and when she arrives he drag her and both end up in the bed again but he don't remember it as it was the time when he was drugged but when he finds her earing which was left in his room he remembers it ... 

Well I don't remember much hope any one of you have read it please help me 😒

Which show is this?

Leprechaun thumbnail

The user was looking for a book. Must be from Web Novels. 

Aliya_786 thumbnail

It's not a show but novel but I don't know name of it and neither I know on which site I read 😔

Aliya_786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

The user was looking for a book. Must be from Web Novels. 

Ya dear searching for a book and I am sure it's not from webnovel if you know about the book please help me 

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariya786

Ya dear searching for a book and I am sure it's not from webnovel if you know about the book please help me 

I have no idea. If you remember either of the character names, that can help.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I’m good too smiley31yes.. it’s been a long time. How’s everything going in India? Hope you and your family are staying safe. 

Yes , safe for now ...🤗

Don know wat tomo brings ...

Here don think ppl even remember about pandemic  ... Not even wearing masks properly in my place ... 

How about you , your family  and place ? Hope everything is fine from your end too ❤️

Sorry for shifting d post here ... 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 years ago
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'm reading SAYE. It's a modern danmei novel by Wu Zhe.